State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense expert can be seen disagreeing with this prosecution witness.

So far there is nothing to disagree with but it is going to be more, "Isn't it possible that...." The defense doesn't need it's own witness. They can elicit it from this witness.

I dont see the def. expert...The guy taking notes is Mr. Cummings (Pros)..What feed are you watching?? maybe Ive missed it??

Yes, and that indicates to everyone in the courtroom, gallery, jury, and us that he does not agree with what is being stated/shown by the witness. It is not very professional of him.

It makes me mad!

MOO

He does look a lot like Cummings. But Kurtz led him back towards the defense table after the witness finished his drawing.

This is so confusing he is confusing himself. Draw a picture!

He does look a lot like Cummings. But Kurtz led him back towards the defense table after the witness finished his drawing.

Awwwe TY..Cummings has a twin out there..LOL...

This is interesting, this def. expert is going to tell the AT&T expert how their system works..:floorlaugh: Maybe he learned the system from Brad??? who obviously was abit behind in the ability of WIFI to be tracked...???

A non-techie comment from me: I like the "cool tie" guy's confidence, knowledge and sharpness. He even makes ME understand. Eventually, thanks to all of you, I will even have the rest of the day figured out.

Now, back to the live feed...

Do we know anything about the early a.m. text message?

I sure hope they translate these phone numbers to actual owners of all these numbers.

LOL..slightly off topic..but I was thinking IF they ever obtained the records for my Cell Phone...They would have alot of BLANK SHEETS of paper over the past 5 years!!!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth