Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not much to do with MJD sorry, I think I started it (now I can't find the right oops/sorry smiley though- where did it go?).

We were talking about if it was possible to contact KL, where he was being held, etc and it appears he's at one of the Sheriffs jails.
Looks like he's in Towers jail?

Perhaps we could have an o/t thread like some of the other forums devoted to one particular case do :)

Perhaps we could have an o/t thread like some of the other forums devoted to one particular case do :)

I think that is a good idea. Why doesn't someone go ahead and start one. :)

He might, he definitely has some very good press contacts and that kind of thing so he could get it a lot of publicity and put some pressure on it if he decided to take up the issue.
I can't remember what LE office/jurisdiction this case is under though? My understanding is he has some 'friction' with some of the local police chiefs so that might be an issue.
If the case is being handled by the sheriffs office though then he could possibly be helpful.

That's a VERY good point. I think the more publicity that's attracted to this case, the better chance we'll have of getting MJD identified.

Someone, somewhere, HAS to know who she is and I will never give up hope that she will be ID'd.

Start one! This forum is here for you all! Just hit start thread in the forum area, title it, start posting. :blowkiss:

That's a VERY good point. I think the more publicity that's attracted to this case, the better chance we'll have of getting MJD identified.

Someone, somewhere, HAS to know who she is and I will never give up hope that she will be ID'd.

I kind of agree. I'm a little concerned about whether or not trying to bring in the Sheriff would cause problems though, since he does have issues with other police depts.

If it is his office that is investigating the case then its probably OK, but if its Phoenix PD or another LE group investigating then my guess is that contacting the sheriff is not such a good idea and it would be best to look for publicity elsewhere.

I don't have the police report on my computer= does anyone else remember which LE is in charge of MJDs case?

I don't have the police report on my computer= does anyone else remember which LE is in charge of MJDs case?

Pinal County Sheriff's Office (where I got the report), and Gila River Police Dept.

This is just a suggestion, but I wonder if we should let the media set up by Christine run it's course before we hit too many other outlets? Any other media contacts will need to run the same course of action-such as getting LE permission and access.

This is just a suggestion, but I wonder if we should let the media set up by Christine run it's course before we hit too many other outlets? Any other media contacts will need to run the same course of action-such as getting LE permission and access.

Totally agree. Sheriff Joe is really all about all about Sheriff Joe. I don't want to see our little MJD get lost in a media circus. JMOHO. We got a little o/t here with him, but that's ok. Let's focus!

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member