Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN is up to her eye balls in this mess also.
IMO she chooses to look the other way and her boy is never wrong.
TN knew her Ron was living with a minor girl, with
his 2 children, it never bothered her.
TN knew he has had a rap sheet for years.
TN knows all about his temper and drugs.
TN covered for them both the night Haleigh disappeared IMO
IF TN is involved by being an enabler, I hope she sinks with the boat also!

BBM

What does 'ugly coping' mean? I lived in the south when I was little, but I don't remember hearing that phrase before.

This is a term that was used in the Caylee Anthony case about how Casey was coping with the loss of her daughter by clubbing, partying, etc. I believe Jose Baez called it "ugly coping" to explain her behavior...

I was hoping TN would not speak. She does just make me.........:sick:

I just do not think that Mommy will be able to help Ronald now in getting off on his charges. I also think she will come up with the $50,000 some way.

MOO

TN is up to her eye balls in this mess also.
IMO she chooses to look the other way and her boy is never wrong.
TN knew her Ron was living with a minor girl, with
his 2 children, it never bothered her.
TN knew he has had a rap sheet for years.
TN knows all about his temper and drugs.
TN covered for them both the night Haleigh disappeared IMO
IF TN is involved by being an enabler, I hope she sinks with the boat also!

Love this post passion. It's so neatly packaged. Can I also add though, she was always front and center on Nancy's show in front of God and country defending her son and letting everyone know how much he is suffering. I think his suffering is just beginning.
BTW - I was born and raised in (little) Washington, PA. I too love the Steelers even though, I'm in AZ now.

Well, if Misty brought Ron's "butt into this", how did he manage to rack up all of the previous drug charges (before he knew Misty) ? There must have been some other devious female involved.
...and how did he manage to get away with all that?

I'm at work and can't get youtube. What is the posted video?

It's an old video, an exclusive Art Harris did. Teresa Neves says Misty Cummings is at the top of the list of all girlfriends and finances her son has ever had, and took better care of the kids than anyone. Go to http://www.artharris.com for more

Yeah, LA, a few guest appearances with some new video will do it.

..........but it is my understanding you have to have collateral for the rest..no?

AZ...is that Washington as in Washington's Crossing PA?

Never heard TN say or include Crystal in any kind of grieving or consideration in this story. Yet Crystal always included ron in her statements about Haleigh.[/quote

That kinda says it all doesn't it.To me that has been telling since day one.

TN has never said she has JR...EVER! She has never delivered laundry either. No one has lived with her except her boyfriend to my kge. The children didn't stay with her on weekends that we heard.

......Ever think she just didn't live close by?

I'm wondering and can't remember but do we know how GGS got all her property?I can't remember if I was around when we discussed that. Is there a short summary someone can give me??

I have always thought and continue to feel that GGS knows what happened too. I was just wondering if there was a search warrant served at her house?

I don't know of any property of Sykes that is listed. But if there are any shennigans, it could be suggested that she understands real estate since TN is a Real Estate Agent.

OT: Sykes seemed to be doing well financially while she was married. It appears her husband became ill and gave her POA. Things looked like they could have gone downhill after he became ill and later died.

Okay ,let me get this straight RC is 26 Misty is 18 and she got his butt involved in this.. Also did anyone explain to dear old Teresa that this investigation has been going on for a while. Yep, apple not falling far from the tree here..

Thanks Whisperer
I just didn't understand because it seems she had some rental houses and I was just wondering how...No harm intended and definitely I do not suspect anything shady as far as her finances.

I do however have a feeling she knows what happened to Hailey.

Yes, TN and rc share the same genetics and emotional make-up.

Tired Blondy...Lots of talk about addys, houses, rentals, etc. AKAIK, GGMS rents her house and so does TN in several places....confusing I'm sure, if you didn't do the leg work....and frankly, who would want to?...er...

When I read her statement I about threw my laptop across the room... :sick::sick::sick::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:... but than I knew I could come here and everyone would put it into postable words what we all felt. Nice job.

Now really guys, did you expect TN to have any other reaction than the one she had???? Not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie