2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew it was coming, Judge P told them it was coming. They are stuck with what jurors they can get, or KC can start waking up and begging to plea. Which she will not.

What is wrong with these people? And why isn't there someone in the jury room making sure they don't talk about it??

And to ME, it sounded like he was grinning when he got to tell what he knew.............this is really bad! Really really BAD.

My jaw hit the ground. HHJP is NOT HAPPY right now hearing this.

This is SO BAD.

Thhis is not good for the State and the jury pool being tainted. At all.

Hopefully it will be ascertained that this occurred well before any jurors were picked for any trials that day. Until you hear from the judge, you can talk all you want.

But aren't these the jurors that were just brought in yesterday in the hunt for additional jurors so this man wouldn't have been there this whole time?

Baez will want the entire jury pool tossed that was in that room.

Hope it wasn't the ones already picked to be sworn in!!!!

Should I go over to the sidebar and get the liquor? This is an all time "OMG this is effin' insane day!"

It is alright if this is before Judge Perry talked to his group.

oh geesh, are we going to have to throw all these PJ's out? they're talking in the jury room? isn't there someone there making sure they don't talk?

OMG...this is very bad! This is not his "circle of friends" these are PJ's.
Too little time for development of a friends circle.

Were those discussions before they were called up to Casey's case? They were summoned for other cases yesterday, not Casey's case. Could mean that people were just talking about being in the same courthouse as Casey's jury selection?

Although I will admit I smiled a tiny bit when he said that he heard NO ONE say anything positive about her.

Glad I have me helemt anyone else smell a DT motion in 5.4..3..2....

**** I just cracked my helemt.........

No no no. Jury taint. Please say they wont start over.

I don't see how they can. This has been publicized nationally on t.v. and worldwide on the internet.

There are very few people that do not think she is guilty, if any. Sorry to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie