Grandma Hollars speaks

I remember one night she was on NG, and she did not look so purdy, but the next night when she was on, she was all gussied up.. well, as best she could.

I liked Flo! May she rest in peace. :rose:

Granny Flo, like my own grandmothers, didn't have a high level of "book smarts", but I believe that what you saw was what you got.

Start me with that, and I'll work out the rest on my own.

And now she sees all that probably happened and hopefully she sends Misty signs to stop the lying and do the right thing. I actually think though in order for this to happen, Ron has to pass away, or Annette, I really have no idea. I am sorry Flo passed away, and I hope that if her other grandson Joe had nothing to do with any of this, then she also sees that now and is pretty sorry for that, but we all have regrets. This is why I fear Ron would just rather take the cowards way out and just never admit it, heck be danged Haleigh could be with the gators..............

RIP Flo, I sure hope someone has some remorse and sees the light soon.

Just talked with Lisa,they will be performing an autopsy tomorrow.she woke up this morning,and fell twice.Flo died in route to the hospital..Lisa will be riding the bus tomorrow and Hank will go also,if he gets permission from his probation officer.

Thanks nurselady.
How very sad - another huge loss for Croslin family.
RIP, Flo. :candle:

I liked Flo! May she rest in peace. :rose:

I liked Flo too. She didn't try and "candy coat" anything, she just said it the way she saw it if you didn't like it, too bad.

That makes two deceased relatives of the players in Haleigh's case. I'm sure that stress played a part in both deaths.

Sorry to hear about Flo's passing. I hope she didn't suffer. I really like her, she may not have been "polished" but she was refreshing and endearing.

R.I.P. Flo :sigh:

Here's a nice pic of her for those who might stop by and wonder who she was:

Flora-Hollars-.230.jpg

http://newsblaze.com/pix/2010/0421/pix/Flora-Hollars-.230.jpg

I'd like to think Haleigh is sitting on her lap right this second. :hug:

Just talked with Lisa,they are on there way to Nashville,Hank got permission to stay for two weeks.Flo's body has not been released to family,they will have a viewing for one day,then she will be cremated.Still no cause of death released.Family believes she had a stroke,because mini strokes have been occurring.Will keep everyone updated!!

First thing I thought was "stroke". RIP Ms. Hollers.

Sorry to hear this. R.I.P. Granny Flo.

I always like to hear her speak. I believe there was some truth in what she said.

Really sad. She is probably holding Haleigh now.

They will be releasing the Flo's body to the funeral home tonight.The family will make arrangements tomorrow.

I believe something good can come out of most any tragedy. Hopefully, this will make Misty realize that while she's wasting away in prison, life is passing her by.She and her grandmother loved each other a lot, so this has to be hard. Even when Flo was laying out horrible scenarios, and not cutting Misty any slack, she still loved her and had her back. I hoped that Ron's aunt's death, would have a similar effect, but it didn't change a thing. If anything, he seemed to get harder. MOO.

Out of all the grandmothers and great grandmothers in sweet Haleigh's case, the one I least wanted to see with this thread title is good ole' Flo. Even when she was accusing her grandkids, somehow I felt she truly loved them, despite what she knew they might be capable of doing (and told the truth as she saw it, albeit quite fluid, instead of lying about them or being in denial).

In my opinion, Flo was the only likeable person in the combined Cummings and Croslin clans.

RIP Flo "kiss it where the sun don't shine!" Hollars

I keep thinking that Flo finally knows what really happened to Haleigh.

Too bad there is not a direct line from heaven to the NG show because I bet she would LOVE to tell us all the truth.

I keep thinking that Flo finally knows what really happened to Haleigh.

Too bad there is not a direct line from heaven to the NG show because I bet she would LOVE to tell us all the truth.

I'm inclined to believe that is exactly what she would do...
Rest In Peace Granny Flo..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back