Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

i guess she changed too? looking at her old pictures, there were NO HIJAB what so ever.......the black and white family picture, the mug shot, NOTHING. i wonder when did she decide to wear a hijab all of a sudden...

Maybe because she's in her homeland?

BBM

I agree.

His Louis Vuitton shoes were probably cheap knock-offs. LV is a label that is commonly counterfeited, but it's apparent he wanted everyone to believe they were the real deal, since wearing them supported whatever status to which he aspired. I doubt they were genuine LV shoes, since this loser/terrorist had no job, let alone any job that would afford him authentic designer footware.

A visitor to the family home (who received facials from the mother for a short time) described TT's behavior as arrogant, swaggering, etc. TT sounds like someone who thought of himself as above others.

IMO, he was a deadbeat braggart who tried to portray himself as smart & successful, and he hoped that by wearing cheap knock-off designer shoes he would gain the shallow envy he sought.

If TT and/or family were traveling to Russia there are a lot of counterfeit goods that can be bought very easily.

I've been in a Russian market. You would be amazed at what you can buy.

Maybe because she's in her homeland?

but the black and white picture of the family when TT was a baby was taken in their homeland too and she looked like she's a rock star of some sort.....
(someone please post the picture or link)

Maybe she thinks that they are losers and that this is a way that they will actually be famous? Maybe because TT's boxing career never got him anything and she wanted so much from him that she want to make him sound like he's something?

I think more a case of her believing her kids held back by anti-Muslim America (as we know is untrue). She is a 911 truther, right?

Maybe she thinks that they are losers and that this is a way that they will actually be famous? Maybe because TT's boxing career never got him anything and she wanted so much from him that she want to make him sound like he's something?
right on. she knows that (she and) they are losers and that this is a way that (she and) they will be famous. er, infamous

"Mrs Tsarnaeva told The Daily Telegraph that she and her elder son had begun to explore their Muslim heritage together in mid-2011."

she was arrested for shoplifting $1600 worth of lingerie in June 2012. bourne is correct: this woman speaketh from both sides of the orifice upon which the sun never shines
_ _ _

off-topic: one of the guys landscaping in the neighborhood is a dead ringer for Dwayne The Rock Johnson. gotta go drive around the block a couple more times ...

Mental problems maybe? Did anyone check into whether she has any mental illnesses?
And why would a so called "lawyer" back home be doing facial and spa at home??

A lawyer in one country does not mean she can be a lawyer in the US.

My wife and I have a good friend who is a lawyer in Lithuania, really smart lady, she practices family type law, wills and such...

Here in the USA she sells her own line of kids clothing online. She said the laws are so different you have to basically start over to practice in California. She still practices law in her home country takes care of old clients she just does it via long distance.

I think more a case of her believing her kids held back by anti-Muslim America (as we know is untrue). She is a 911 truther, right?

maybe.....
or maybe she just want her kids to actually achieve something?
and bombing a marathon is some kind of achievement they got...i guess....not the good kind but they did put fear in people for a few days...

The Daily Mail has an article they got from the Wall Street Journal, however, at WSJ its a subscription article so....

Bomber's ex-GIRLFRIEND revealed: High school sweetheart 'slapped' by Tamerlan calls him a 'bully' and a 'little tough guy'

• Bomber's ex-GIRLFRIEND revealed: High school sweetheart 'slapped' by Tamerlan calls him a 'bully' and a 'little tough guy'
Nadine Ascencao, 25, said Tsarnaev 'was a little tough guy' in high school
• In 2009, he 'admitted slapping her during an argument about another woman', police records show - but the charges were dropped
• Ascencao said she never believed he was capable of anything 'major'
• Friends say he had a pattern of verbal abuse and violence towards women

By LYDIA WARREN

... "Despite her claims, Ascencao was once allegedly the victim of Tsarnaev's temper; police records show she was the woman who accused him of slapping her on July 28, 2009, The Journal reported." ...

"She refused to speak to The Journal about the incident, but records show she told police he had slapped her in the face during an argument over another woman - presumably Katherine Russell, whom he met at a club that year and went on to marry in 2010 - at his home in Cambridge.
She was 'crying hysterically' and called 911 to report that she was 'beat up by her boyfriend', Cambridge Police Officer Angela Pereira wrote in the arrest report."

++++++

Just as I suspected all along. This is the Italian Portuguese girlfriend.

My wife and I have a good friend who is a lawyer in Lithuania, really smart lady, she practices family type law, wills and such...

Here in the USA she sells her own line of kids clothing online. She said the laws are so different you have to basically start over to practice in California. She still practices law in her home country takes care of old clients she just does it via long distance.

don't think that's what the mother is doing though. They skipped rent didn't they?

but seriously, moving from a lawyer to doing facial in the living room is something....

don't think that's what the mother is doing though. They skipped rent didn't they?

but seriously, moving from a lawyer to doing facial in the living room is something....

I was just addressing the question as to why a woman was a lawyer in Russia would be doing facials in Boston.

She had to do something because practicing law in Boston wasn't going to happen in all likelihood.

Never meant to imply she was good at it...lol

I have two questions, maybe someone here knows:

1) what did the brothers study? Were they techies? Did they have a natural talent that would make them able to build bombs and circuit boards etc from scratch without actual help, only with reading online?

2) almost everybody, especially young people, nowadays has a cell phone or smart phone on them at all times. Did DT have one on him? Did he call or text someone when he was lying injured in the boat for roughly 20 hours or so? I would feel surprised if he didn't. He must have been in pain, hungry, thirsty. Was he just lying there waiting to die? I would rather think he was waiting to gather some strength and make his way in the dark to some friends or so. Did he know Boston was shut down and the area was swarming with 100s or 1000s of police? What was his plan? What was he gonna do without help?

If I would make a guess I'd say there will be more arrests in this case. Someone knew, if not before the attacks but afterwards. And they didn't call police.

maybe.....
or maybe she just want her kids to actually achieve something?
and bombing a marathon is some kind of achievement they got...i guess....not the good kind but they did put fear in people for a few days...

I can see that. What greater good than to give up your life for something you are passionate and devote to.

I was just addressing the question as to why a woman was a lawyer in Russia would be doing facials in Boston.

She had to do something because practicing law in Boston wasn't going to happen in all likelihood.

True.....

FWIW I spoke earlier today with an old friend who worked for years as an ICU nurse. Asked her "Did you ever, ever hear an entubated person speak?" Her answer: "No, never. They cannot vocalize. But they can shake their head or "mouth" words. But no sound will come out."

So "Bomber #2" may be "communicating" - and I hope he continues to do so - but he is not speaking as long as he's on a respirator.

Then they probably removed his respirator already.

i guess she changed too? looking at her old pictures, there were NO HIJAB what so ever.......the black and white family picture, the mug shot, NOTHING. i wonder when did she decide to wear a hijab all of a sudden...

Yes, I believe both her and her older son become much more religious at about the same time, around 3 years or so ago.

I don't think his condition would have been upgraded again if he was still on the respirator. :twocents:

So true.

Even IF these parents were lawyers back in their home country (wherever that is), doesn't mean they can immigrate to the US & automatically be practicing attorneys here. A licensed, practicing attorney in the US would need to go to school to learn US law, and would need to pass the bar exams in the state in which they intend to be licenced & intend to practice.

Nonetheless, I doubt either of the parents of the terrorists were attorneys in their home country (again, wherever that is). I get the feeling the reason they're spouting that crap is because the uncle - Ruslan - is a practicing attorney here in the US, and they're green with envy that he made a successful life here and they didn't.

I don't think his condition would have been upgraded again if he was still on the respirator/ :twocents:

Sounds like his injruies were greatly exaggerated, to say the least.
From claims he might never be able to talk to him talking already just a few days later.

I have two questions, maybe someone here knows:

1) what did the brothers study? Were they techies? Did they have a natural talent that would make them able to build bombs and circuit boards etc from scratch without actual help, only with reading online?

2) almost everybody, especially young people, nowadays has a cell phone or smart phone on them at all times. Did DT have one on him? Did he call or text someone when he was lying injured in the boat for roughly 20 hours or so? I would feel surprised if he didn't. He must have been in pain, hungry, thirsty. Was he just lying there waiting to die? I would rather think he was waiting to gather some strength and make his way in the dark to some friends or so. Did he know Boston was shut down and the area was swarming with 100s or 1000s of police? What was his plan? What was he gonna do without help?

If I would make a guess I'd say there will be more arrests in this case. Someone knew, if not before the attacks but afterwards. And they didn't call police.

I believe DT wanted to be a dentist. If he was only in his freshman year at college,he most likely was just taking basic college courses. As far as ,TT,not sure,but I think he worked on cars so probably was mechanically inclined.

I do believe at least one of them was skilled enough to put together bombs,but what I have heard experts question is ,at how proficient they were at handling them. They find it hard to believe someone's first time making a bomb,and you aren't even slightly nervous walking around with it? My belief is they had practice,and that TT actually trained while in Russia.

Not sure about the cell phone. I'm sure he had one,but wonder if he used it due to being afraid of getting tracked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa