FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is kind of unfair. I bet those 15 people have been working non-stop, well into the night, every night, when there is a crisis like this. LEOs
typically work lots of over time hours/holiday hours/weekend hours----so much so that they miss their own children's school events, sports, etc etc.
They can easily spend 30 minutes standing alongside each other to show the support for the manhunt.

There may be lots of things to criticize LE for, but 'not working hard' is not one of them, imo.

My take is if someone was killed at a coke bottling plant - private sector would not pay 15 people to stand on a stage.

Only govt gets away with that moo

This is a very dangerous day. Prayers for everyone in that area. This guy knows he's going down for life and he has literally nothing to lose. :please: no more loss of life.

Orlando Police ‏@OrlandoPolice [video=twitter;818491188860846080]https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/818491188860846080[/video]
Tragic irony: The deaths of OPD Sgt Clayton & OCSO Deputy occurred on #lawenforcement appreciation day We are still committed to your safety

Must run. Thanks for all the helpful info, CARIIS and stay safe. I hope when I get back this dirtbag, as the Police Chief called him, has been taken down. Dead would be fine. Just no more loss of innocent lives, please.

My take is if someone was killed at a coke bottling plant - private sector would not pay 15 people to stand on a stage.

Only govt gets away with that moo

The 15 people standing there with LEO are actively working on the case.

If someone died in a coke bottling plant, there would not be 15 workers in the plant that were investigating the case and looking for Justice. Very different thing.

Who is watching the rest community - they got a bunch of them at the scene am now seeing video with him being transported looks like around 40 standing there

looks like this is the motorcycle cop guys

Seems stagnant talking heads are talking about nothing

Who is watching the rest community - they got a bunch of them at the scene am now seeing video with him being transported looks like around 40 standing there

looks like this is the motorcycle cop guys

There are 40 standing there. Orlando has 700 officers. They are covered.

Debray-Clayton-768x433.jpg

Fallen officer, Debra Clayton. RIP ma'am. Thank you for your service.
She's beautiful. That smile.

ciao

Suspects fb: https://www.facebook.com/markeith.loyd.7

In November he posted his goal was to be on America's Most Wanted. Looks like Dec 14th friends commented on his stuff that he killed the pregnant girlfriend.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It seems like they have him in an apt not cofirmed

It seems like they have him in an apt not cofirmed
They have an apartment complex surrounded.
Tweet from journalist, if not allowed please remove.

@OrlandoPolice SWAT surround an Apartment off Cinderlane Parkway after an Orlando Police officer was shot and killed early 2day. https://t.co/t29wjnLKaW
612c566f098f60c68ca136a9a9e28815.jpg

When a LEO is killed in action, I have a mix of feelings: sympathy for family and co-workers, scared, worried, angry, concerned, etc.

In this case, I just feel SAD.

ch 6 put up graphic its was a pretty widespread event in terms of where every incident happened

THe 60K ought to do something -- parts of that area are disenfranchised

BREAKING: Reward for info in capture of Markeith Loyd now up to $60,000. Armed and dangerous. DO NOT APPROACH. Call 911 or Crimeline. https://t.co/MKRWyllMAr

What happened at the apartment complex they surrounded? Is that over?

THe 60K ought to do something -- parts of that area are disenfranchised

kind of thinking may turn out to be suicide by cop -he's pretty over with two cops dead cause of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member