IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a couple of lighthearted posts that have been removed. My sincere apologies, no offence was intended.

And I replied with a quote to a post I should have just alerted on. As I was attempting to delete it, the thread was closed and it was deleted for me. Thank you, and I apologize for posting it.

:shame:

Who watched the Banfield piece on the case tonight? They played the audio clip several times and to me the voice sounded winded.

Show me any image of BG where his mustache doesn't appear to be a darker color or brown. It's clearly darker then his skin tone, that's for sure. RL's mustache is white as snow. RL is not BG.

I will think from the photo that is pretty obvious that RL is not BG. But can photos fool people's eyes? For example in RL's mugshot photo his skin is so white while normally he looks very ruddy. Do you think LE should ask a/ several model(s) to dress like BG and take some photos using the exact same model of Libby's phone and do some comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sad that the photo and recording have not led to an arrest yet. It's just that the photo and the voice look and sound quite ordinary. They could be anyone within that demographic. MOO. :gaah:

100% agree. Exactly.
What do you think they are doing with RL? I don't see how this action on him will flush out the killers. This isn't some local police ruse, it's the FBI at a pretty high level. Why would they say, We can't verify RL isn't the BG at this time?
i 100% agree also

Who watched the Banfield piece on the case tonight? They played the audio clip several times and to me the voice sounded winded.

Sounds muffled, like the phone was in a pocket. Most kids carry their phones in their back pockets. That's likely where it was.

Some posters who are much further ahead forget what it's like to be out of the loop.
The threads move so fast and people invariably, skip a few that it's easy to miss vital information and not know what has been discussed and debunked already.
That's why we need to be patient with each other and as helpful as possible instead of being brusque and dismissive [unintentionally, i'm sure]. JMO.

Very well said..I so appreciate you guys and everyone's thoughts as we all want to see this monster caught for justice for those poor girls. I stay awake way too long at night trying to catch up on anything I've missed during the day as it's very hard to keep up while trying to work and it is easy to get behind so please be patient with some of us who may miss a thing or two. I look forward to seeing all the positive constructive posts and ideas. Thanks! My 2 cents :)

I also see mustache and goatee light brown in color.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

At first I thought a beard. Then a few days later I thought rope. Tonight I'm seeing an animal head like a puppy and the puppy moves between shots making the shape of the white part look so different between shots.

No, it has not been debunked, CrimeDawg123.
Some agree to seeing the vehicles. Some may not agree with it but no one can prove to me that the vehicles are not there, because they are in the original Snapchat image. Some members argued there was not a way for the vehicles to be located there until they learned of the private drive under the bridge where Liberty took the SC. I stand by my theory that has not yet been completely stated due to current TOS.

I hope this link works, I'm usually not effective with this. You and I are saying much the same thing, we both think they were forced into a vehicle and taken away from the bridge. If you review Skibaboo's map you can quickly see where Abby's photo was taken she had just crossed the creek, you can see it there in the background, but she was not yet near the private road. When Libby video'd BG they were almost coming across the road but it would have been right below them, in fact when they stepped off the bridge at the SE end, right down the hill, where the CS tape was, a vehicle could have been parked there and no one would have seen it unless they were down on that part of the road, or on the bridge, and because it's a road it wouldn't be weird to see a vehicle on it. That's why I said I agreed with your theory but for the vehicle being visible.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&usp=sharing

The BG is still out there....... BG committed a crime in broad daylight against two teen girls...... The hiking area was not so secluded and far away from the general population..... Where is the BG? He is not in jail.....................

I'm not going to refer to him anymore as BG. I'm going to refer to him as a SELFISH COWARD or SC for short. He wasn't brave enough to admit he has a problem and seek help for it~~~instead he goes and murders 2 young girls for his own satisfaction. He is most likely reading everything he can about it~~SICK SICK SICK and basking in his achievement. The more I think about this guy the angrier I get. The guy probably couldn't sustain a healthy relationship with an adult~~so he chooses 2 defenseless young ladies with their whole lives ahead of them. Those poor girls will never know what it is like to graduate high school, have their first boyfriend~~maybe even first kiss, know the joys of getting married and having children of their own. WHY~~because some SICK SICK DEMENTED TWISTED COWARD stole that away from them.

Bridge Guy looks like he could have a Hapsburg chin..or at least a mild one. His nose, chin, and facial hair stand out to me. The overhang of nose and Hapsburg-ish chin are very prominent to my eyes.

He could have been someone they knew via family connections and he told them he'd give them a ride home. "Down the hill" could have even happened away from where their bodies were found and the bridge.

I will think from the photo that is pretty obvious that RL is not BG. But can photos fool people's eyes? For example in RL's mugshot photo his skin is so white while normally he looks very ruddy. Do you think LE should ask a/ several model(s) to dress like BG and take some photos using the exact same model of Libby's phone and do some comparison?

Funny- a member here actually did that! He did a reeeally good job, too! And the height matched exactly what mcumings estimates were. About 5.9 or 5.10. He was 6 feet and bridge guy was clearly shorter. Also, clearly and older body, and the member was 38, I think.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Sounds muffled, like the phone was in a pocket. Most kids carry their phones in their back pockets. That's likely where it was.

Also, just riffing here: If the video was saved and LE does not have the actual phone, she had to have either saved it to her Snapchat "story" or sent it to someone who took a screenshot. Or both. Otherwise, it would have disappeared/self deleted a few seconds after it was opened. That's what Snapchat is designed to do. Doing all of that takes time. The kids had to have been pretty concerned about BG to do all of that. IMO. To me, that could mean they saw him coming from a long way off or had run across him previously and noted odd behavior. If so, he could have been hanging around there long enough for others to see him.

No snark intended, but I don't get the obsession over the photo. They have got to have physical evidence as well. While they called BG a POI or suspect, might the evidence have pointed a different direction? I think they probably have a lot of physical evidence.

I'm curious about the other people on the trail. A parked car in the spot where other hikers park seems very risky to me in broad daylight with two victims to control.

Another poster upthread thinks the murders were done elsewhere. A barn, a structure on RL's property?

If Abby had a phone that wasn't recovered or later found, couldn't someone have tossed it on their way in or out of town & thus the pinging all over town statement?

I'm still curious about trash pickup there on RL's property.

Great Big MOO here: both girls had various social media accounts. as i understand it, AW lived within a mile of this place. i believe that it is very possible someone had been watching her for some time. maybe they knew her, maybe they knew her parents, but i think they've been watching her for a while. fixated on her. waiting for the right time. perhaps waiting until she reached the preferred age. if they'd been tipped off by a comment she'd made about her plans for that day made on a social media site, they could have easily prepared for her and LGs arrival. i believe those girls were on the bridge together and there were two men who pinned them on the bridge from either side. by that i mean they easily could have entered the bridge from opposite ends, meeting the girls somewhere in the middle, leaving them nowhere to run. as i understand it, there is no cell phone service on the bridge so it's likely LGs snapchat post was actually uploaded after they came off the bridge. as i continue to listen to the audio it becomes more and more clear to me that the voice says "get down the hill", not simply "down the hill". i believe they knew these girls were coming. i believe AW was the target. and now i feel pretty sick.

100% agree. Exactly.
What do you think they are doing with RL? I don't see how this action on him will flush out the killers. This isn't some local police ruse, it's the FBI at a pretty high level. Why would they say, We can't verify RL isn't the BG at this time?
That's what I'm stuck on, too. As much as I don't want to see any innocent person's life ruined over gossip and a perceived witch hunt, I can't buy into a conspiracy or LE scapegoat at this time.

Why were they quick to tell people not to bother others who were searched and why were only a few (3?) Of the dozen search warrants' details publicized? What would LE's motive be to make comments regarding attempting to clear him or move him higher up as a suspect than previously thought when they were quick to dismiss a connection to residents of the other homes immediately?

I can't help but wonder if they do know who BG is (not saying it is RL) and they knew exactly what they've been looking for at those other homes, which didn't necessarily include one of the homeowners or residents. JMO.

I don't know who BG is but I do hope LE's silence the last couple wks in regards to seeking more tips from the public is an indication that they do. Whether RL is involved or not is not as important as finding who is involved. I don't hope one way or another what type of profile BG and any other perp (s) have - young, middle age, elderly, local, drifter, etc - I just hope that whoever it is, is held responsible and justice is served. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member