Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there is a way to identify the victims in the before pix

Thanks. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but if LE is showing flyers with the suspects to reporters, why isn't it in MSM news? (other than the one report of an "anonymous" source)

I don't know what MSM news is (sorry, I haven't been on Websluthes for a couple years) but I know the media isn't supposed to be showing them so that could be why. I don't know why they've defied the FBI like that. :(

Thanks. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but if LE is showing flyers with the suspects to reporters, why isn't it in MSM news? (other than the one report of an "anonymous" source)

Apparently it wasn't supposed to be made public. Personally, I question the veracity of the whole report :p

Asked by ktmac04 in the last thread:

Does anyone have the link handy to the pictures of the two guys being chatted about where it shows them standing in the area and then the area after the bombing and it lines the two pictures up together? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

I was going to reply but the thread had been closed. I would like to see this pic again too, please. If someone has the link can you please post it. I had it open earlier so I could search my history, but there are going to be a thousand similar links for me to sort through ;).

if you scroll down in this picture series that it kinda the close up, look at the guy in front of them.....reading a news paper...

Yes in the photo with the guy reading the newspaper, look in front of the bottle of orange juice, to the right, battery?

Speaking of his hand over his mouth an expert was on CNN in the last hour saying that that is a well known move by suspects to cover their mouths when they are speaking to someone else.

Of pics shown here 'white hat guy' would look suspect. Any idea of time lapse for that? Any one of us waiting for an unknown amount of time for loved one could look same.

I AM, however, concentrating on dude with bulging cylindrical thing shown at several angles. (looking much like Mom's pressure cooker dome)

What could be the reason that the FBI is with holding the footage they have?

If they don't know their names, or if they don't have them in custody, it's probably to protect them from vigilante justice. Also, it might be to prevent them from going into hiding if they don't have enough information to get an identification.

Asked by ktmac04 in the last thread:

I was going to reply but the thread had been closed. I would like to see this pic again too, please. If someone has the link can you please post it. I had it open earlier so I could search my history, but there are going to be a thousand similar links for me to sort through ;).

I just happened to have that one open in a tab:
http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

I agree, I can't find half the images I saw earlier. So much to process.

Sorry but sometimes ya still have to ask the questions. Even if it goes against what people want to believe.... Like everyone is good and sadly sometimes "heroes" can actually do VERY bad things. Like I said... I hope to God I am way wrong.

I don't think the FBI solves crimes by never looking at what they don't want to see. JMO

This man has been a peace activist for many years. He has spoken to crowds about losing someone in war (after losing his first son) and suicide prevention (after losing his second son). He was there handing out American flags and had someone running in honor of his son. There has been nothing to suggest he was any part of the bomb plot other than police have talked to him after the fact. Did you consider maybe they wanted to talk to him to see if any of the victims had said anything or if he overheard anything while helping out? They have said nothing about looking for someone in a cowboy hat. In the YouTube video clearly this man is in shock based on how much he is shaking. Probably in disbelief over what he had just witnessed. He probably saved one of the most gravely injured people and was recognized in a photo that I'm sure he didn't think would go viral. He was asked in the video to pose with the flag he carried, he was not parading it around proud of the bloodbath. IMO he's nothing but a true American Hero and should be treated like a victim.

Of pics shown here 'white hat guy' would look suspect. Any idea of time lapse for that? Any one of us waiting for an unknown amount of time for loved one could look same.

I AM, however, concentrating on dude with bulging cylindrical thing shown at several angles. (looking much like Mom's pressure cooker dome)

Yeah. Me too!
Couple that with the descriptions given by several news sources who have seen the POI photos, and I think those two guys are definitely them.

Just seems odd to me with all the other ppl standing around them engaged in their own focus, not all of them smiling and waving their arms around in the loving, open position, the focus is on these two jock-looking sorts. Frankly, they look like they're coming from or going to the gym. If we're fingering non-smiling foreigners, I don't think the black women standing behind them, reportedly Kenyan, look especially giddy or open either. My only issue here is focusing in on random ppl who look foreign just because they happen to be around. As I said, the sooner they ID these guys, the better.

This man has been a peace activist for many years. He has spoken to crowds about losing someone in war (after losing is first son) and suicide prevention (after losing his second son). He was there handing out American flags and had someone running in honor of his son. There has been nothing to suggest he was any part of the bomb plot other than police have talked to him after the fact. Did you consider maybe they wanted to talk to him to see if any of the victims had said anything or if he overheard anything while helping out? They have said nothing about looking for someone in a cowboy hat. In the YouTube video clearly this man is in shock based on how much he is shaking. Probably in disbelief over what he had just witnessed. He probably saved one of the most gravely injured people and was recognized in a photo that I'm sure he didn't think would go viral. He was asked in the video to pose with the flag he carried, he was not parading it around proud of the bloodbath. IMO he's nothing but a true American Hero and should be treated like a victim.

Yes. I also believe he should be treated as a victim. Especially here where we take pride I'm being victim friendly.

Yes in the photo with the guy reading the newspaper, look in front of the bottle of orange juice, to the right, battery?

sorry, i'm not seeing it
but
i don't see the altoids either....:banghead:

Just seems odd to me with all the other ppl standing around them engaged in their own focus, not all of them smiling and waving their arms around in the loving, open position, the focus is on these two jock-looking sorts. Frankly, they look like they're coming from or going to the gym. If we're fingering non-smiling foreigners, I don't think the black women standing behind them, reportedly Kenyan, look especially giddy or open either. My only issue here is focusing in on random ppl who look foreign just because they happen to be around. As I said, the sooner they ID these guys, the better.

I don't think it's just their race or lack of expression... I think it's because of their proximity to "ground zero" and that the guy takes off the backpack, and that it's oddly-shaped, the man in blue's covering of his mouth while he's talking, etc. There are a number of suspicious aspects to them.

This man has been a peace activist for many years. He has spoken to crowds about losing someone in war (after losing is first son) and suicide prevention (after losing his second son). He was there handing out American flags and had someone running in honor of his son. There has been nothing to suggest he was any part of the bomb plot other than police have talked to him after the fact. Did you consider maybe they wanted to talk to him to see if any of the victims had said anything or if he overheard anything while helping out? They have said nothing about looking for someone in a cowboy hat. In the YouTube video clearly this man is in shock based on how much he is shaking. Probably in disbelief over what he had just witnessed. He probably saved one of the most gravely injured people and was recognized in a photo that I'm sure he didn't think would go viral. He was asked in the video to pose with the flag he carried, he was not parading it around proud of the bloodbath. IMO he's nothing but a true American Hero and should be treated like a victim.

I sure would want you on MY jury. LOL And I am sure that you WOULDN'T want me on YOURS!

Yeah. Me too!
Couple that with the descriptions given by several news sources who have seen the POI photos, and I think those two guys are definitely them.

And if not, we always have roof guy, sketchy blue robe man, or The Saudi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth