Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Mom
Just curious :
Who did she say uses Zany the Nanny too? Was this person bogus too ? Was he interviewed ... Can someone fill me in ?

HOLD THE PHONE! This is an important piece of evidence. Casey said she learned of Zani the Nanny from Jeffrey Hopkins. Jeffrey Hopkins denied knowing any Zani the Nanny. That's circumstantial proof that Casey just made up Zanny wholly from her own imagination.

We are past circumstansial evidence of the imaganary status of Zanny the Nanny aren't we?

I think it was Michael Hopkins. She said Zany watched Zach, Hopkins' son. Does anyone know if Hopkins did have a son - think there was a discussion last night about this.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Thank-you.... do you know if any part of that story was true ?

I wish that she had the kind of parents who would do that. Unfortunately, I imagine Cindy and George digging a tunnel in their living room, kinda like Hogan's Heroes, for Casey's big escape.
That's why Casey wanted her Mom to give her one more day -- so she could go on the lamb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Mom
Just curious :
Who did she say uses Zany the Nanny too? Was this person bogus too ? Was he interviewed ... Can someone fill me in ?

HOLD THE PHONE! This is an important piece of evidence. Casey said she learned of Zani the Nanny from Jeffrey Hopkins. Jeffrey Hopkins denied knowing any Zani the Nanny. That's circumstantial proof that Casey just made up Zanny wholly from her own imagination.

They don't really need any more evidence about Zani . . . everyone knows she doesn't exist. Even LP said that before he switched over.

I keep reading post that say LE released yesterdays documents but I thought I read that the Orlando Sentinal requested them under the Freedom of Information act & a Judge ordered them released. Can anyone either confirm or deny ...I can't find where I read it.

Orlando Sentinel did request them to be released, Baez tried to stop the release and the judge denied Baez's request.

On a lighter note . . . George has extremely good handwriting.
dude...are you reading my mind...I thought the same thing! I am just waiting for some handwriting analyst to come look at Casey's penmanship, too!

I have this image in my head of George and Cindy taking Casey by each ear and walking her over to the Winnabago and handing her over to Rob!

Funny, I have this image of the Winnabago pulling up stakes as Cindy runs after them with the garden hose screaming SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP...but maybe that's because my eyes are still bleeding from last night's document reading marathon.

I keep reading post that say LE released yesterdays documents but I thought I read that the Orlando Sentinal requested them under the Freedom of Information act & a Judge ordered them released. Can anyone either confirm or deny ...I can't find where I read it.

All of the above.

The paper requested them under the freedom of information act.
Police released them.
Baez bitched about it.
Judge overruled.
Documents are out for the world to see.

Annbelle
user_online.gif

Equusearch
The Scared Monkeys website is reporting there is 99% chance EQUUSSEARCH will be now involved in the search for Caylee Anthony.
After reading posts on this site for the last several days, Joseph Jordan had posted a notice for the spokesman Larry Garrison to contact Tim Miller at Equusearch.
Bless you for all you do, Mr. Jordan.

picked that up from the Equusearch thread.

Joseph Jordan has been unrelenting in his search for Caylee.

I SO admire him and his dedication to this.

Is there a satellite that can connect laptops?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Wish there were...but it wouldn't help a lot of us...those laptops run out of power and have to be recharged. :(

I've got a generator, BUT...

With gas at $4/gallon by the time this thing hits, I won't be running it all day.

And Websleuthers, if you haven't filled up, go do it now! Gas prices are already rising, and will be at least $4/gallon by Sunday, when Gulf oil rigs are evacutated and refineries are shut down.

203813W_sm.gif

They don't really need any more evidence about Zani . . . everyone knows she doesn't exist. Even LP said that before he switched over.

Prosecutors like layers of proof.

Wonder if yesterday was the first time Casey's attorney saw the documents? Or, was he privy to them prior to their release?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Some article earlier today said he'd had them 24 hours in advance.

Thank-you.... do you know if any part of that story was true ?

The only part of the story that was true was that a Jeff Hopkins exists that she does know. He is away at college. Worked at Universal in high school (before Casey was fired). He has never met Caylee. Doesn't know ZG and didn't know Caylee was missing.

Jeff Hopkins son Zack. She watched his son for 6 months according to Casey. Zanny the Nanny watched Zack.
and in the docs.....Jeff Hopkins hasn't seen Casey forever and has never met Caylee. It did not mention a son either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288