Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it was the lady who was filling in for NG, the blonde, can't remember her name. I kind of chuckled when she said that and wondered about them sitting right in front of the Anthony house broadcasting, if that would set them off. Apparently it did!

Oh and hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in. :wave:Been following this case since the beginning. Unreal, all of it.

I missed that. Was it Pat LaLama by any chance?

Hi to you marmar and welcome to ws.

Welcome to all new members!:Welcome-12-june::newbie:

Padilla said for the first time in his career, he has received threats for just trying to do his job. Some of those threats are so serious, he called the FBI to get them involved.

I know! He can go back to California, stop making appearances on every single every news show there is, and maybe not bog down the F.B.I. with anymore ridiculous "threats", and "fake tips". They've had enough of that from The Anthony's......This whole Padilla sideshow is nauseating.

Does anybody have the link from when Meghan Kelly of Fox News stood up to Larry Garrison yesterday? I missed it and can't find it anywhere.

i think i saw his horse out in the field....its the dead one.

What is with this guy Leonard Padilla. He's gotten threats and he's skeered? Give me a break. I thought he was a bounty hunter. He sure ain't no Dawg.

Can someone explain to me who Rick is? You need a dang spread sheet to keep all the players in order.

Padilla said for the first time in his career, he has received threats for just trying to do his job. Some of those threats are so serious, he called the FBI to get them involved.

I know! He can go back to California, stop making appearances on every single every news show there is, and maybe not bog down the F.B.I. with anymore ridiculous "threats", and "fake tips". They've had enough of that from The Anthony's......This whole Padilla sideshow is nauseating.

He is just a showboater looking for publicity

I'm pretty sure it was the lady who was filling in for NG, the blonde, can't remember her name. I kind of chuckled when she said that and wondered about them sitting right in front of the Anthony house broadcasting, if that would set them off. Apparently it did!

Oh and hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in. :wave:Been following this case since the beginning. Unreal, all of it.

Good morning, marmar... welcome!

I missed that. Was it Pat LaLama by any chance?

Hi to you marmar and welcome to ws.

Welcome to all new members!:Welcome-12-june::newbie:

Yes, I believe that's it, Pat LaLama and she just loves the BH, she's always laughing at him and joking around with him. I'm going to see if I can find the clip.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

TY I missed it lol .

Welcome Marmar :)

This is a bit off topic and no offense to those WS peeps who live in Florida but I must say CRAZY stuff happens there..and it's normally the BIG stuff. Granted crazy stuff happens everywhere but True Crime really has a home in that state..a BIG home. Did anyone else every notice this? Just thinking out loud.

This is what I'm wondering too????

Apparently they are searching. They are doing their searches based on incoming tips. Deputy/Detective Padilla said so in one of his interviews.

Yes, I believe that's it, Pat LaLama and she just loves the BH, she's always laughing at him and joking around with him. I'm going to see if I can find the clip.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Gosh someone knows her last name LOL. I've been trying to figure out her last name she says it so fast and it sounds like Pat Osamalamabama..

Well, I guess tomorrow is the day then. She will be arraigned on child neglect. Geez! Doesn't look like she's getting out.

I have another question about the back pack stuff. They said last night on NG that there is no proof the back packs belonged to Casey and Caylee. Anyone have more info on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie