Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=512

I did not get the "tossed" folder in this zip file ????
Can someone please give me the link to the "tossed" photos from her photobucket account, that were in Musikman's original link (which is not working now)?

Are the 1,200 photos that LE told George about, when they said "some of them are pretty bad", included in this link?

TIA

Hi. There really isn't anything in the tossed folder. There are a couple of naughty cartoons, a hairy bum crack (yuck!) and a couple other pics. None are of Casey.

This is the funniest thing I have seen in this whole case! Baez thinks by these going out into the media it will embarrass his client..LOL he must not know that her photobucket pictures have been out there for the world to see for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time!:clap:

Those icons are the least of her what has embarrassed her. If the icons are so inconsequential to the case (as he states,) I wonder what Baez is so worried about:confused:

Hi. There really isn't anything in the tossed folder. There are a couple of naughty cartoons, a hairy bum crack (yuck!) and a couple other pics. None are of Casey.

Thank you for the reply.
Do you know if the 1,200 photos that LE told George, of which "some are pretty bad" are included in the set of photos from her photobucket account that you have? What did LE consider "pretty bad"?
TIA

What LE told George about the bad photos:

Transcript of taped interview of George Anthony on July 24, 2007 (published Nov. 6, 2008)

p. 46

YM: She need to understand that ...
GA: ... I’m, I’m (inaudible)”
YM: ....there is a large ...
JA: George. George, you know that Casey has uh, posted pictures on-line uh, that, that are kind of a photo....
YM: Photo bucket.
JA: A photo bucket folder, okay? Uhm, and somebody has since put, and I don’t know how they did it, but they put some sort of link to it and well and anybody can get on and look and see now.
YM: It’s uh, it’s not good.
JA: And she, well and, and there’s twelve hundred pictures in there, okay? The pictures, some of them are, are pretty bad and uh, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make to you, okay?
GA: I understand.
JA: The point I’m trying to make is there’s twelve hundred pictures in it. Twelve hundred pictures, okay? We’ve talked to all of her friends. Do you know how many p... do you know how many pictures of uh, there are of, of uh, Zenaida in
pg. 47
there out of that twelve hundred? Zero, okay? Do you know how many people we’ve talked to that, you know, that has ever seen Zenaida of her friends? Zero, okay?

Thank you for the reply.
Do you know if the 1,200 photos that LE told George, of which "some are pretty bad" are included in the set of photos from her photobucket account that you have? What did LE consider "pretty bad"?
TIA

We do not know for sure. I personally don't believe so. I think they were talking about pictures of Casey in compromising positions, and I certainly don't see 1,200 of those in her PB account.

We do not know for sure. I personally don't believe so. I think they were talking about pictures of Casey in compromising positions, and I certainly don't see 1,200 of those in her PB account.

Agreed. I think there are hundreds of photos that we may never have seen. It will be interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post

Agreed. I think there are hundreds of photos that we may never have seen. It will be interesting...

How do you all think Judge S will rule on Baez' motion to not release all of the PB photos to the public? Wouldn't all of the photos be relevant to the case because they show his client's mindset around the time of her daughter's disappearance and murder?

Thank you for the reply.
TIA

What LE told George about the bad photos:

Transcript of taped interview of George Anthony on July 24, 2007 (published Nov. 6, 2008)

p. 46

YM: She need to understand that ...
GA: ... I’m, I’m (inaudible)”
YM: ....there is a large ...
JA: George. George, you know that Casey has uh, posted pictures on-line uh, that, that are kind of a photo....
YM: Photo bucket.
JA: A photo bucket folder, okay? Uhm, and somebody has since put, and I don’t know how they did it, but they put some sort of link to it and well and anybody can get on and look and see now.
YM: It’s uh, it’s not good.
JA: And she, well and, and there’s twelve hundred pictures in there, okay? The pictures, some of them are, are pretty bad and uh, but that’s not the point I’m trying to make to you, okay?
GA: I understand.
JA: The point I’m trying to make is there’s twelve hundred pictures in it. Twelve hundred pictures, okay? We’ve talked to all of her friends. Do you know how many p... do you know how many pictures of uh, there are of, of uh, Zenaida in
pg. 47
there out of that twelve hundred? Zero, okay? Do you know how many people we’ve talked to that, you know, that has ever seen Zenaida of her friends? Zero, okay?

Must be 1200 pictures we have yet to see. The complete account released to date has almost 10,000 pictures and icons, and far fewer than 1200 are pictures.

JB's motion is stupid. What does the KC doll have anything to do with the PB account? It was a public account for all the world to see. The investigation isn't over, trial almost a year away probably, and he wants the prosecution to choose now which one's they will use? Curiously, he admitted that some were relevant--I wonder which ones and relevant to which issue?

I am one of those who have negative feeling towards JB's client!

These feelings stem from what I know she did to Caylee.

I have seen the photobucket and that is not any part of why I have negative feelings.

If he wants to Try and lessen my negative feelings: get Dopey to confess and show remorse?

That aint ever gonna happen, unless the confession pixies sprinkle their magic dust on her.....

I agree though.The pics of her partying prior to June are no different to many young womens pics on PB/MS. I dont care what she got up to then, but I'm curious as to why JB doesnt want them released.
Is he using the excuse that the party pics will be sensationalized, when really he doesnt want the pics of caylee with superimposed hearts after June released?
Can the judge rule for certain pics be released and others to be held back?
PS: If I see any more touchy feely business between KC and JB at the hearing, I'm definately going to be needing my puke bucket....I'm feeling a lil queasy just thinking about it.
JMO

ETA: Uhmmmm....Answering my own question- helps if I read the entire motion.....
"and that the state of Florida strictly select the photographs that it intends to use at trial and not release the remainder of the same."

That aint ever gonna happen, unless the confession pixies sprinkle their magic dust on her.....

I agree though.The pics of her partying prior to June are no different to many young womens pics on PB/MS. I dont care what she got up to then, but I'm curious as to why JB doesnt want them released.
Is he using the excuse that the party pics will be sensationalized, when really he doesnt want the pics of caylee with superimposed hearts after June released?
Can the judge rule for certain pics be released and others to be held back?
PS: If I see any more touchy feely business between KC and JB at the hearing, I'm definately going to be needing my puke bucket....I'm feeling a lil queasy just thinking about it.
JMO
It might help if you keep in mind that Dopey's crush on JB is heading for a big disappointment eventually. She will be in pris and he will be "with" his next client. It's small but one more little bit of hurt for Dopey.

I just wonder if JB is talking about the same photos that we have seen. The statement by LE about the 1200 pics, some of them really bad, makes me wonder. The photos we have seen from the PB account are not THAT bad, I don't see JB's concern.

WDBO Local News
Attorney tries to block publication of new Casey Anthony images
By Joe Ruble @ February 26, 2009 6:53 PM

Caey Anthony's defense team is trying to prevent the release of photos and a video they fear will only paint her in a bad light. Defense lawyer Jose Baez filed two motions on Thursday. One asks the court to prevent the release of images belonging to Casey Anthony that are in albums on the image hosting website photobucket.com A second motion petitions the court to prevent the release of a jailhouse videotape taken the day she was told of the discovery of her daughter, Caylee's, remains. The images on Photobucket were created over a year before Caylee went missing in June 2008. According to Baez, the images are irrelevant to her murder case. "If they were to be disseminated, they will only sensationalize the life of a young woman and may be used to attempt to paint her in a negative light," according to a statement from his office. He argues that the jailhouse video violates her Sixth amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law. Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments next Monday afternoon

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/attorney-tries-to-block-public.html

I just wonder if JB is talking about the same photos that we have seen. The statement by LE about the 1200 pics, some of them really bad, makes me wonder. The photos we have seen from the PB account are not THAT bad, I don't see JB's concern.

ITA! I've seen many of the PB pic's, and they aren't anything too bad! Just typical young-people-party type pics. Some are in poor taste, but nothing that should make GA say that he wanted to be able to break it to CA first and throw up! I am morbidly curious about the ones that LE spoke of as being "bad, real bad". It would seem that there are some that even we haven't seen yet.

In addition to any PB pics JB may object to there is the HUGE PROBLEM of Casey not being able to produce a single picture of the nanny she claims to have known for several years and who she alleges to have kidnapped and presumably murdered her daughter. Not one photo among the many hundreds.

I'm wondering if Casey had a second Photobucket account for her "racy" pictures? Perhaps she used a different name for it.

IIRC, in his interview with the FBI, he said he'd seen some of those pictures. He probably used the desktop and snooped around Casey's stuff.

A few more..
th29138.jpg

98489.jpg

AND here is a pic of sweet Caylee..look what is around her neck. That is awful.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq316/Nikki11973/Picture1.jpg[/I
MG][/l
LOOK AT THE RED HEART ON cAYLEE'S SANDALS!!

Well the thing is also.. If the pictures are released by the sunshine law.. that takes away any value they have for the KC team to sell them later..

that was my first thoughts when i heard JB didnt want them released.

WDBO Local News
Attorney tries to block publication of new Casey Anthony images
By Joe Ruble @ February 26, 2009 6:53 PM

Caey Anthony's defense team is trying to prevent the release of photos and a video they fear will only paint her in a bad light. Defense lawyer Jose Baez filed two motions on Thursday. One asks the court to prevent the release of images belonging to Casey Anthony that are in albums on the image hosting website photobucket.com A second motion petitions the court to prevent the release of a jailhouse videotape taken the day she was told of the discovery of her daughter, Caylee's, remains. The images on Photobucket were created over a year before Caylee went missing in June 2008. According to Baez, the images are irrelevant to her murder case. "If they were to be disseminated, they will only sensationalize the life of a young woman and may be used to attempt to paint her in a negative light," according to a statement from his office. He argues that the jailhouse video violates her Sixth amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law. Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments next Monday afternoon

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/attorney-tries-to-block-public.html

Aren't most of her Photobucket pictures already all over the Internet (excluding the "bad" ones)? And weren't many of them already released under the Sunshine Law in a previous document dump? Are more pictures coming down? I'm totally confused here.

Aren't most of her Photobucket pictures already all over the Internet (excluding the "bad" ones)? And weren't many of them already released under the Sunshine Law in a previous document dump? Are more pictures coming down? I'm totally confused here.

I agree-- this is confusing!

WS'er Musikman went and picked up the CD containing all the photobucket images released as evidence months & months ago (and it was mainly icons and some random family/party pics) So, I'm assuming this must be an entirely new batch of images-- or this is a really frivolous and PR-oriented motion??

I think there ARE more pictures that we have not seen that Casey was able to get deleted BEFORE any of us saw her Photobucket account. Perhaps THAT batch is part of the ones that JB does not want anyone to see.

There is also the issue of the negativity, lies and promiscuity that seems to be a theme in her icons.

AND there are those hearts EVERYWHERE you look in that account and THAT would certainly "sensationalize and paint Ms. Anthony in a negative light", and with her own brush too!

I hope the judge rules against him and every blasted one of them gets blasted all over PLANET EARTH so there is nowhere for her to run or to hide!

Also, I would lay you odds all the photos of Caylee which she deleted are part of what he does NOT want released.

They were in the PUBLIC DOMAIN so I cannot see one reason why they should be blocked from release-I mean-they were part of the discovery, right? So under the Sunshine Law does that not give access to the press? Just that one tiny fact alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken