Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll be very very interesting to see if GA shows up at all. He hasn't been to the last couple of hearings.

I actually think that CA will INSIST that GA is there.. She will put the hammer down and make good ol George show up for appearance sake. They gotta look united ya know.. LOL

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-cindy-lee-ordered-to-testify-at-hearing.html

LA has to testify first, IMO...it was he, the prisoner finally admitted to not having Caylee in her custody for those crucial 30 days...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Remember ICA just accused LA of
molesting her,BOY OH BOY this could
be a "payback,smackdown" of epic
proportions.

I'll be watching with my cool drinks and
pop-corn this will be better than a
Lifetime Movie. :slap: :couch: :coffeeup:

Undoubtedly, Cindy Anthony will say that she was only doing what she could to get the police to hurry to her home that night. And if memory serves, I don't think she has ever said under oath that directly contradicts that.

The problem with this is, why just say "anything" to get the police there if there was no emergency in her mind?

Many people can testify to the putrid smell of that car, showing that what she said was true. Is George being called to testify also?

If I were walking the shoes of the lovely Mrs. Drane-Burdick, I would make sure Cindy testified first. Then bring in the others in right after her to show how misguided her memory (and loyalty) is.

Saying you smell a dead body in a car is pretty darn specific for any "excited utterance" If a normal person was scared out of their minds and wanted the police there immediately, they might say something like..."someone is threatening us with a gun, right now!" or "an intruder is breaking into my house, right now!" or, "our house is on fire..." you get my drift...

so...ICA has to sit in court, forced to face her mother & brother?

CA and LA must be forced to face ICA while she pointedly ignores them?

I am not sure I can bear to watch it. I really am not.

although I wonder if it goes all madly dramatic will ICA begin to see why begging for a plea deal may be in her best interest?

What I feel will be a turning point for ICA will be the loss of AL being at the table; holding ICA's hand, stroking her shoulders and back to calm her down while testimony is given. She won't be able to do this with any of her attorneys in HHJPs court. JBarrett also won't be there for support either.

I can't wait to see CA on the stand smacking her gum, sipping her water and telling the judge this is Irrelevant.. What a day this is gona be.

Saying you smell a dead body in a car is pretty darn specific for any "excited utterance" If a normal person was scared out of their minds and wanted the police there immediately, they might say something like..."someone is threatening us with a gun, right now!" or "an intruder is breaking into my house, right now!" or, "our house is on fire..." you get my drift...

Agreed!

Now I have nothing to back this up at all, but I've heard that the car -still- reeks, which would also show that she wasn't making it up to hurry the police.

I think its obvious just from listening to all three calls, that the situation was escalating. With Casey's admission that Caylee was gone, in addition to the horrid smell that Cindy was already aware of, Cindy was absolutely terrified. The appropriate alarm bells were going off in her head.

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.

Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.

Do we dare think she'll misbehave with Jim L. in the audience with his lure of big bucks. Do we think he might have some influence on her behavior?

I was thinking the Defense SHOULD try to remove their Motion, so Cindy and Lee do not have to testify at the Hearing on the 15th.
Mason misunderstood the State's Motion and he is the reason for the evidentiary Hearing on the 15th.
Mason said it was "new" info that Cindy said on GMA that she never thought there was a dead body in the car, and she only said that to get LE there faster.
If Mason had familiarized himself with this case, he would know that is not something "new" that Cindy just said on GMA last month. Cindy has said that before.
Mason also said it was "new" info that Cindy's co-workers said that Cindy came back to work and talked about the smell ... so, it couldn't be an excited utterance. Wrong again Mason. The transcripts of the co-worker's interviews have been public for a looooooong time - not new.
And Mason thinks the State is trying to have the 911 calls entered into evidence as an excited utterance - but wrong again. The State wants to use the 911 calls to show CASEY's state of mind, and the reason that Casey started her lies about the kidnapping - because of what Casey heard Cindy saying to the 911 dispatcher.
Cindy's own attorney, Conway, said that he KNOWS the 911 calls WILL BE admitted into evidence, without a doubt.
So, I hope Cindy is not stupid enough to perjure herself, when the 911 calls WILL come into evidence anyway. What's the point to lie on the stand?

Isn't LA the only one with use immunity? I cannot think of nor remember a situation in which CA and/or GA were granted use immunity.

Remember ICA just accused LA of
molesting her,BOY OH BOY this could
be a "payback,smackdown" of epic
proportions.

I'll be watching with my cool drinks and
pop-corn this will be better than a
Lifetime Movie. :slap: :couch: :coffeeup:

and I'll be there in person!! I'll keep you posted on what I see.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Cindy Anthony on Good Morning America June 15, 2010 -
"Outer image makeovers to make someone more attractive and likeable only work if the person is attractive and likeable on the inside to begin with. That is clearly not the case with Cindy Antony.....You can use all the bleach you want to lighten you hair, grow it and style it into a more feminine less severe looking hairdo, the real you will always leak out. You can even follow a coach’s advice and speak in slow and soft measured tones void of anger and upset, but the real you will always emerge. Your real voice will always leak out and so will your lies in how you move. How you sound and what you say will always give away the lies you tell."

CA will either have her Morgan depo face on or her Today Show face on. It will be interesting to see, to be sure!

Do we dare think she'll misbehave with Jim L. in the audience with his lure of big bucks. Do we think he might have some influence on her behavior?

Well, JA and LDB won't play soft-ball with Cindy like the media has in their interviews. And since this is the first time Cindy has undergone any questioning from the SA since Jim L came on board-the 15th of July will be quite a test of his teaching ability!! Personally, I can't see the Devil himself (or herself
girl_devil.gif
)being able to make CA contain herself in the face of the kind of questioning she will receive from JA and LDB!! IMO

and I'll be there in person!! I'll keep you posted on what I see.

woot.gif

Can't wait to hear your firsthand account, Amil!

Be sure and take your Tums because I have a feeling your stomach might be churning big time. ;)

That's what I was wondering. He wasn't at the Morgan Depo, so she acted like herself. I think she'll try to be on her best behavior at first mostly for Jim L., but I think her narcisstic personality will get the better of her and we'll see some fireworks. She just can't help herself. I would be totally shocked if she didn't lose it somewhat on that stand, unless she's heavily medicated that day.

And I'm starting to wonder if this whole "story" he's done might be turned back on her instead of making her look better. Jim L. has to know he's not getting squat out of trying to paint a nice picture of the A's. Unless it's stated in his contract, I would bet how he puts this thing together is totally up to him and what's going to make him the most money.

But he is just a media consultant? I thought he was gathering info for movie down the road or something?

Isn't LA the only one with use immunity? I cannot think of nor remember a situation in which CA and/or GA were granted use immunity.

Any time a witness gets a subpoena to testify - the subpoena comes with "use immunity".
We learned this when Lee's attorney said he was waiting to get the subpoena.

Under Florida law section 914.04 there is some implied immunity that goes along with being forced to testify under subpoena.
It is a limited immunity that is offered when you get a subpeona. Basically, Florida created this law to get rid of someone being called to testify in a case and then just pleading the fifth.

Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luke, said nothing his client says will be used against him because in the days after Caylee was reported missing, Lee Anthony spoke to his sister several times, with many of the conversations recorded on jailhouse video.

"He would have use immunity for this deposition. He's already received his subpoena, so I'm unconcerned that they would prosecute him for any sort of perjury or anything else like that," Luka said

Lee Anthony Immunity Deal was discussed on NG's 1/14 show
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/14/ng.01.html

Jan 14, 2009
Lance: "That's right. Under Florida law, he would be given immunity. Now the caveat to that is, Nancy, if he's given this immunity, he has to take stand in the murder trial. He cannot plead the 5th. He has to get up there, tell his story, tell exactly what he knows. If Casey did give him inside information, he has to spill it all on the stand during that murder trial."

I wonder if Lee and Cindy will be able to be present in the courtroom while the other is testifying? :waitasec:

Something tells me they won't allow them both to be in the court room when the other is testifying. However, I don't think it will matter. I am sure they will converse before the hearing and get the story straight...again. I am curious to see how Lee responds since I don't think we have heard from him since the Molestation claims.

CA will either have her Morgan depo face on or her Today Show face on. It will be interesting to see, to be sure!

And what face will Inmate Anthony have on???
No Lyon there to grab her arm and get her under control ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak