Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
casey-anthony.jpg

http://24hourhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/casey-anthony.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

images

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzQjawGk5Hni3IN194oKUwHAoEToA6AMSC-9maLxU2w6pj2nHtxg

casey-anthony-2-440.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/news/110801/casey-anthony-2-440.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

casey%20anthony%20leaving%20jail.jpg

http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/casey anthony leaving jail.jpg

caseyoldnavy.jpg

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/Profbyprof/caseyoldnavy.jpg

I'm having difficulty with the
weight gain.

Bra-line is different. "new" Casey has a tighter, uplifted carriage here.

Smaller on top yet bigger on bottom in new pix?

And I think her nose is more turned up in the courtroom pix. :waitasec:

but I have to admit - the moles on her neckline match in the pix.

could just be my 'puter though.
Ok found it - kudos to Emma - she's great!

Now - look at pic 4 and 5 and compare the right arm. The have the identical shape - lengthwise and the shadow in the crook of her elbow is the same.

I'm pretty much in the camp of "its her". Harvey and TMZ are good and they really check things out before posting anything.

Wonder if these were "sold" and if so, for how much? I do believe they were staged and I also can't believe she would go out "walking" alone! But, then again, she really doesn't realize how hated she truly is.

Funny through all that walking around, absolutely NO ONE recognized her. Bet everyone in that area today is on the lookout for her - but she's long gone.

:seeya: Excellent post!! And ITA with everything except what is BBM above. She DOES have a reaction...but a very slight one. As she's walking her gaze is to her left, at the shops across the street. Just as she approaches the camera (at about 1:33/1:35 in the video), she looks to her right and acknowledges someone. It's almost like she is being told to "cross the street" and nods to someone. She then immediately crosses the street.

IMO this is all staged and she is well aware of it. I also find it a little more than coincidental that Baez has been silent for days and this morning he just happens to appear on the "Today Show."

All JMO, of course.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

We agree and now having watched it again there is a slight reaction...but to clarify, I meant there was not a reaction of surprise that one might expect if you were casually walking along and all of a stranger with a camera pops out...I would expect someone to be spooked by that...
but you are right...there is a slight reaction... as if she is taking cues...which of course we know she was.

The day she was found innocent. Front tooth touches the second tooth and it is straight. It is also whiter then the whites of her eyes.

636_Casey-Anthony-2-1-1.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

Thanks Dr. for these photos, I am still having trouble with the teeth not appearing to match. IMO, MOO. etc.

In jail the bras are sports bras. And we all know how those go. So if she is wearing a regular bra the bosom would appear different.

I agree about the one picture just above. The teeth are wrong. I think we have some pictures that are not Casey and some that could be Casey.

The pic in the white T-shirt looks like Casey. The shape of the legs etc.

Yep, look at pics one and two. the moles on the neck match up exactly.

I have come to realize there is no "middle ground" when it comes to Casey.

A lot of people here do not believe the TMZ pictures are of her and others like myself think it is her. The only way to convince the nay-sayers is for Casey or Baez to admit it is her. Even then some may think they are lying.

Same goes for people who think she is NOT guilty. They will never be convinced of any wrong doing by the former inmate.

I just have to say this....................FCA has that 'barnyard walk'!! She walks as if she is about to get bogged down in the ugly stuff the chickens and animals leave on the ground!! She picks her feet up really high, LOL!

MOO

I remain shocked at her freedom. These pictures just make me ill. Its all really true.

I don't think she's had any plastic surgery, because if her appearance is altered at all, it's only slightly. Why bother?

had a good nights sleep and looked at these pics again with fresh eyes.

I still think it's definitely her.

she just added weight, make-up and contacts, collagen IMO

now whether the photos are staged or not idk

her moles, body shape, height, mannerisms, hair color/texture, nose shape, ear shape, mouth are all a match IMO.

I dont know what to think. It does appear to be her! The weight gain in the one picture seems odd, unless maybe she is wearing something underneath her clothes to make her seem a little more heavier to throw people off. Thats the only picture to throw me off. In the other pictures, it seems to be her 100%. My question is, is there also a video, cause I know TMZ usually torments people when they see them?

The photos were taken by Splash News Online and probably were sold to TMZ - if you look underneath each photo, you will see that it says Splash News. Harvey Levin has made it perfectly clear since her release that he would not pay a penny to her or her attorneys for photos or videos.

~jmo~

bump, I said that last night too!!!

Okay I buy into that it's more then likely her but it's STAGED big time IMO.

Still trying to get through the thread ... wow ... you guys have it all figured out !
Awesome
My vote is it most definitely her ! For all the reasons already stated ...
Not sure if anyone has commented about her hands but the fingernails are bitten all the way down and the hands are freakishly small will skinny fingers ... exactly like KC's ... I also noticed she's not wearing tanks tops in any of the pics ... wonder why ? :rolleyes:

Also, she's fixing her hair and hat so her ears don't show ... not like other pics we've seen of her in a ball cap

It's incredible the amount of pictures and videos that are out there on the web that can be referenced for comparison ... it sure isn't going to be easy for her to hide anywhere for any length of time ... IMO

Plus a good investigator reporter would have checkout where she was living and verified it was her in some way, search of records, make that connection. Could be they want people to think that is where she is and she's not. In the video you can see a car passing so these were taken from a van probably with the windows blacked out. Pictures are way too clear to be taken at a distance. jmo

if these were staged don't you think she would look more flattering?? i mean think about it they want to rehab her - showing she is shopping again? please. Harvey would not do that he doesn't have to. he paid the paps for the pictures and there goes the big KC and Baez payday.. AHAHA

I dont know what to think. It does appear to be her! The weight gain in the one picture seems odd, unless maybe she is wearing something underneath her clothes to make her seem a little more heavier to throw people off. Thats the only picture to throw me off. In the other pictures, it seems to be her 100%. My question is, is there also a video, cause I know TMZ usually torments people when they see them?

oh you know there's a vid! lol

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

Oh, I completely think its her. Wasn't 100% convinced last night, but now that I have seen the video, I am.
I also think it was staged to some degree. Not sure if TMZ was in on it . But, one would think they might disclose her location, at least show where they thought she was staying. IDK maybe not, maybe that would be too much. But it was definitely a show...The staying by the window.. The "lala look at me ,freely walking down the street looking at birds" attitude.. Almost same outfit both time, just changed up a bit.

They probably paid TMZ to take them lol.

I saw a TMZ commercial late last night saying they have video and they will air it today. They said find out where KC is at and there is something different about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff