Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remain shocked at her freedom. These pictures just make me ill. Its all really true.

Well tomorrows pictures will be better. The ones going into the probation office.:rocker:

Thanks for the video - that sure is the same walk - shoulders forward, hips movement only, the way she is holding her arms - I'm guessing it is her - and that person sure doesn't know she is being "shot".....
all very interesting...

ITA.

Interesting video. 40 seconds in she is looking at a hot pink nightclub dress....

Also, when on the sidewalk approaching the family after that, she looks down and to the left, then brings her hair closer to the side of her face. Body language cues that she is trying not to be recognized.

In the store she is looking at scarfs twice. I never saw her wear a scarf - STAGED. TMZ is pretty sleazy and has no problem making business with criminals. They always "happen" to be the most unlikely places, "accidentally" bumping into various famous as well as infamous people.
Dr. Conrad Murray comes to mind - I don´t know how many times TMZ has "happened" to spot him!
So this is how KC will be making money for a while....

GAWD - after watching the video, I only have 1 thing to say "staged". So CFCMA goes into an Old Navy and just happens to linger at the window looking at scarves, a purse, and clothes on the rack. Then leaves without purchasing anything? We all know CFCMA can't leave a store without swag in hand.

The camera shot while she's carrying the coffee is way too close for comfort. Different outfit, too. The hat adds to the notion that it is her.

Now I'm not sure if it's her or not. But I do feel, however, this whole thing was set up.

Blech --

Mel

ITA.

Interesting video. 40 seconds in she is looking at a hot pink nightclub dress....

Also, when on the sidewalk approaching the family after that, she looks down and to the left, then brings her hair closer to the side of her face. Body language cues that she is trying not to be recognized.

excellent observation.

Wow, in that one pic she is literally holding that Starbucks cup like a prop. I can literally hear her thinking "Okay, in this shot, I'm holding this Starbucks cup and walking down the street." What a terrible actress! I could act better than that! Totally staged.

I'm all over the place on whether it's her or not. lol. I mean most of the pictures look like her but something is off... I just can't put my finger on it. But that just makes me think she's had work done.

Then again I also think those photos look completely staged. Why get work done if she's just going to sell pics and show herself off anyway? So maybe it's not her? I'm not sure why that gives me doubt because nothing that girl does makes any sense.

All jmo.

I just have to say this....................FCA has that 'barnyard walk'!! She walks as if she is about to get bogged down in the ugly stuff the chickens and animals leave on the ground!! She picks her feet up really high, LOL!

MOO

I basically thought the same thing..Lifts those knees like she is plodding along..

Sorry, not trying to be mean. In reality , she is a fairly attractive girl..She just has some odd, and distinctive mannerisms.

Thanks Dr. for these photos, I am still having trouble with the teeth not appearing to match. IMO, MOO. etc.

Didn't she chip a tooth in the elevator fall? I know they probably fixed it, but maybe she had some further work on it when she got out.

FWIW My local news at noon just did a small segment on the probation hearing scheduled for tomorrow at the very end they stated:

"Casey Anthony is currently living in Ohio". So, now I know, I know - they could be jumping off all of this but it was stated as so "matter of fact". Odd for this station.

Just my :twocents:

I dont know what to think. It does appear to be her! The weight gain in the one picture seems odd, unless maybe she is wearing something underneath her clothes to make her seem a little more heavier to throw people off. Thats the only picture to throw me off. In the other pictures, it seems to be her 100%. My question is, is there also a video, cause I know TMZ usually torments people when they see them?

The light jeans and grey shirt are much tighter and form fitting than the other outfits/photos and that alone could make it appear she gained weight from photo to photo.

Imo, she has gained some weight since release. She has a much wider variety of high calorie foods and alcoholic beverages to choose from. That Starbucks drink alone is something I would never touch as a calorie counter. :twocents:

If people can't see that the hands, nail shape, nose, ears, eyes, eyebrows, shoulders, neck, moles, skin tone, arms, lips, shape of the face, legs, hips, hair, waist, height, walk etc. all match up, I don't know what to tell them. :waitasec:

I do find it interesting that she has toned herself down in the looks department. No hot, sexy, body contest girl anymore, huh, Casey? That has to be eating at her every minute.

I'll bet she was well gone from Ohio by the time they posted these pics. Another bet I'll make is that she will not appear in court tomorrow; her lawyers will.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

Well her gum chomping does look familiar. :wink: But otherwise it looks like someone trying to look like her. When she walks she always puts her hands in a fist and flexes them...she's not doing that here. Her proportions look different to me (torso to leg ratio).

now after seeing the video (yes, I clicked, shame on me) her standing right at that window, moving around RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT WINDOW in the store, proves, IF HER, still not convined 100%, totally staged by DT. or, if not her as others have said, still totally staged by the "FCA clone." IMO, MOO, etc.

If people can't see that the hands, nail shape, nose, ears, eyes, eyebrows, shoulders, neck, moles, skin tone, arms, lips, shape of the face, legs, hips, hair, waist, height, walk etc. all match up, I don't know what to tell them. :waitasec:

respectfully snipped & bbm

Don't necessarily have to tell them anything. It will all be out in the open very, very soon. Especially if she shows up tomorrow at 10am for probation and we see that mug shot.

Ok - look at it this way.

IF its NOT her.

If its not her - then some poor girl in Columbus, Ohio needs to be a weedle bit more careful about walking around alone! IF I looked THAT MUCH like CFCA, I know I would be doing whatever I could to NOT look like her when I went out - wouldn't you agree?

Some young girl that looks so very much like the most hated woman in America would be well advised to change up her looks post haste, especially before taking a leisurely stroll around town alone.

OMG ... just watched the video ... it is ABSOLUTELY her ... the walk, tilt of her head .. grooming ... etc, etc, etc ...

And, FWIW, she doesn't look like she's suffering from any kind of mental breakdown or anything that's requiring her to sign into a clinic as an inpatient ... not that it couldn't have happened after the pictures

Anyone know of anything about the dates of these pics ?

ITA.

Come on, Old Navy doesn't sell nightclub dresses. The dress looked like a simple sun dress (maybe the type you'd layer with a tee shirt). There's nothing too slutty in ON (I suppose anybody can make any article of clothes slutty if they wanted though).

I think it's her for sure. In the pics, the first couple didn't really look like her (from the side angle), but the front on view totally does. The video looks like her as well (the way she pulls her shirt down, how she swings her arms when walking).

casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg
[/IMG]
Does anyone find a picture of her that we can compare the ear line I marked here. It's very horizontal looking?

sry had to remove b/c source not allowed here...

Where is she getting $ for her Iphone, Starbucks, and shopping? Maybe an advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa