Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One loooooooooooooong 'question' Dr. Phil asked that I wish he had shortened and waited for an answer piece by piece was this. He started by saying "I'm a Grandfather".....and went on to if he called and spoke with his son or daughter-in-law at various times over a period of 31 days and NEVER ONCE heard his grandchilds voice in the background, not a cry, not a peep, not a 'Mommy' or a 'Daddy', no sound at all for 31 days......?????

But instead of stopping there and waiting for their answer he went right on to the car is impounded, George goes to the car and there's a smell.....and asks what they think that smell was.

The first part of the question is where they lose me. If you call and Casey says Caylee is napping, call back in an hour. If she says she's taking a bath, call back in 20 minutes. We're talking 31 frickin days with no sound from Caylee whatsoever.

And yet even in hindsight, Cindy doesn't seem willing to see the huge red flags.

One loooooooooooooong 'question' Dr. Phil asked that I wish he had shortened and waited for an answer piece by piece was this. He started by saying "I'm a Grandfather".....and went on to if he called and spoke with his son or daughter-in-law at various times over a period of 31 days and NEVER ONCE heard his grandchilds voice in the background, not a cry, not a peep, not a 'Mommy' or a 'Daddy', no sound at all for 31 days......?????

But instead of stopping there and waiting for their answer he went right on to the car is impounded, George goes to the car and there's a smell.....and asks what they think that smell was.

The first part of the question is where they lose me. If you call and Casey says Caylee is napping, call back in an hour. If she says she's taking a bath, call back in 20 minutes. We're talking 31 frickin days with no sound from Caylee whatsoever.

And yet even in hindsight, Cindy doesn't seem willing to see the huge red flags.

CA sees, and CA knows, CA has always known!!! And I do not believe CA is in denial, I believe CA has never been in denial!

Hmmm ... this "brain tumor" rumor is popping up again ...

Remember when River Cruz / Kyrstal Holloway testified at the trial ?

There was some discussion about her so-called "medical condition" ... and one of the "medical conditions" she told George she had was a "brain tumor" ...

I remember it was discussed during the trial ... discussed on Day 32 of the Trial.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141918"]2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Interesting ... not to get off topic about River and George ... but I always found something extremely HINKY about River and George ... the whole "motley crew" is HINKY (and no "insult" to the band) ...

MOO ...

reasonable compensation ... for services rendered

Yeah, I'm sure Cindy will say going to the dentist or even going on a cruise is in furtherance of getting grandparents rights. They'll attach to that justify everything and live off of this foundation.

snipped...
Cindy is making excuses all over the place. Example: the hot body contest - in talking to Casey's friends, she arrived there that night very subdued and they asked her to be in the contest to replace someone who didn't show up. 'They' (prosecution) didn't show a picture of her going in that night when she was subdued.

....snipped

Sorry to quote myself....but forgot Cindy saying 'they chose to only show photos that painted Casey in a bad light'.

I don't get how people (Cindy, Geraldo) can say this stuff. It's Casey's behavior in the 31 days after her child was last seen alive. They aren't picking and choosing photos to make Casey 'look bad'. It's her behavior during those 31 days. Period.

Sorry to quote myself....but forgot Cindy saying 'they chose to only show photos that painted Casey in a bad light'.

I don't get how people (Cindy, Geraldo) can say this stuff. It's Casey's behavior in the 31 days after her child was last seen alive. They aren't picking and choosing photos to make Casey 'look bad'. It's her behavior during those 31 days. Period.

but what i want to know is: How did CA know FICA was "subdued" the day of the hot body contest.

I sure could use two Pina Coladas about now...I bet we all could! And it's only day one of the interview...

I don't know who saw Joy Behar last night but Dr. Phil was on and explained the seizure link. Seems as though Mr. and Mrs Anthony believe FCA may have developed a brain tumor and THAT'S WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! I can sleep now, it all makes perfect sense......

ooo..kay, and it's the kind of brain tumour that you can pause for a few years while you're in jail and then on trial for your life....sure, sure.

It bothers me when Dr. Phil (or whoever) says the Anthony's have never had a chance to tell their side of the story. Uh, excuse me, they've had over 3 years to talk to LE, as Casey did as well, and we know how that went.

I so agree with you, even during the trial, they could have set things straight...but we all know the path they chose. blech.

but what i want to know is: How did CA know FICA was "subdued" the day of the hot body contest.

Sorry that part was snipped - it was in the original post that Cindy spoke with Casey's friends who told her Casey was subdued when she got there that night and only entered the contest because some girl that was supposed to be in it didn't show.

What would Cindy like the Prosecutors to do? Photoshop their own pics of Casey out searching for Caylee to balance out the party and tattoo pictures from those 31 days? They certainly couldn't snap a photo of that because it never happened.

And sadly, it all stems from that little girl, named Caylee Marie, and she has most certainly NOT been forgotten. She is the reason there is so much outrage from the verdict. And it's not just WS. Many people don't feel that justice was served. Maybe those who agree with the verdict need to find a place more Casey and Anthony friendly if they don't like the outrage we all feel here so much. It's not going away anytime soon, and a majority of us are not just going to accept the verdict and move on. We can't because of Caylee Marie, and I know I never will stop being outraged until Casey is back in jail where she belongs. I will also be outraged as long the Anthony's keep opening their mouths and stomping on Caylee Marie's memory and life like it never mattered and all that matters is Casey.

Thank you for saying this..sometimes I feel like I'm losing it. Because I know what happened in that courtroom was wrong, what happened to Caylee at the hands of her mother and the jury was wrong (imo) what's happening now..with her grandparents is wrong.
I'm afraid but I believe, we will see more young people, pulling the same thing FCA did, in hopes of getting off. It's sad. I have found my people here, and I'm thankful there are others who kinda feel like I do.

I wonder if someone can clarify something for me? Was it not proven during the trial that CA was in fact at work during which time the cloroform searches were done? Thus meaning she did not do them?

Sorry that part was snipped - it was in the original post that Cindy spoke with Casey's friends who told her Casey was subdued when she got there that night and only entered the contest because some girl that was supposed to be in it didn't show.

What would Cindy like the Prosecutors to do? Photoshop their own pics of Casey out searching for Caylee to balance out the party and tattoo pictures from those 31 days? They certainly couldn't snap a photo of that because it never happened.

Thank you fifteen89 - I was being a little sarcastic and a lot rhetorical with my question - CA just seems to create her own little reality out of thin air. Hmmm who else does that sound like :innocent:

on a related note, I wonder what the world record for CA remaining silent is?

Thank you for saying this..sometimes I feel like I'm losing it. Because I know what happened in that courtroom was wrong, what happened to Caylee at the hands of her mother and the jury was wrong (imo) what's happening now..with her grandparents is wrong.
I'm afraid but I believe, we will see more young people, pulling the same thing FCA did, in hopes of getting off. It's sad. I have found my people here, and I'm thankful there are others who kinda feel like I do.

I watched Nancy Grace last night for the first time because I wanted to see Bill S. and his comments about FCA and the trial, regarding the tumor and grand mal stuff. Nancy was showing a clip about a mother who left her eight month old baby boy and his two year old sister in the bath tub alone while she left the room to go and eat cereal and have a nap. The baby drowned. The mother was wailing during her first hearing - not because of her baby but how high her bail was set. The womans mother said she wanted to be with her daughter because she is experiencing the worse pain of her life.

Unfreaking believable! Where are these young mother's springing up from! Who leaves a baby in a bath tub alone for even a minute let alone 25 minutes! How could a baby that age who tips over in a bathbut ever right himself in water in time? I guess we know the answer - they can't!

I wonder if someone can clarify something for me? Was it not proven during the trial that CA was in fact at work during which time the cloroform searches were done? Thus meaning she did not do them?

Yes, you are correct.

On Dr. Phils promo tour yesterday I caught a clip of an interviewer questioning him about CA perjuring herself. Dr. Phil told the interviewer that CA still insisits that she searched for Clorophyll and her computer added on cloroform. He said he felt she was being on the up and up about that. How could that be if she was at work not anywhere near this computer in the first place. Again, another interviewer not doing research first? What am I missing here?

I believe the picture reference was to a picture of Caylee.

That is the way I took that part of city's post to mean.

I don't agree. Many of us have pictures of Caylee in our avatars and signatures. I see Caylee's face every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam