Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA sees, and CA knows, CA has always known!!! And I do not believe CA is in denial, I believe CA has never been in denial!

IMO ONLY, CA is playing the role of a grieving grandmother in denial, and saying things she thinks a grieving grandmother in denial would say, the more bizarre the excuse the better. for the Foundation, ya know.

I compare CA's role playing now to when the felon plead guilty to the check charges in court, and played the role of a "sorry offender" and dug up a baby voice that she thought would be good to show she really was sorry, and dug up a facial expression and body language she thought expressed "I am sorry." It actually appeared to me the felon practiced that " I want to tell everyone I am sorry......i wish I had been a better friend" b.s.\
MOO IMO, etc.

On Dr. Phils promo tour yesterday I caught a clip of an interviewer questioning him about CA perjuring herself. Dr. Phil told the interviewer that CA still insisits that she searched for Clorophyll and her computer added on cloroform. He said he felt she was being on the up and up about that. How could that be if she was at work not anywhere near this computer in the first place. Again, another interviewer not doing research first? What am I missing here?

yes, I caught that also, it was another time when Phil did not know the facts of this case to confront CA. the first thing I noticed was he kept saying the felong "buried her daughter in the woods", could not be further from the truth. Me thinks Phil doesn't know as much about the A's and this case as he thinks he does.

I don't expect him to know everything, but THAT PERJURY is HUGE and he should have had all of those facts and not let CA get away with that b.s.

IMO, MOO, etc.

George seemed guarded - he always seems like he's afraid to say what he thinks in front of Cindy. Cindy just gives excuse1 excuse2 excuse3 excuse4 without getting that they sound more ridiculous the more she talks. Calmer than I've seen her, but it's still crapola coming outta her mouth.

Cindy did most of the talking - possibly because Dr. Phil can sense that deep inside George knows what happened and Cindy needs to be knocked up side her head to get a clue.

Of course with all the Dr. Phil intros and the "here's what's next" and the 5 sentence long questions.......Dr. Phil does most of the talking.

Does Dr. Phil interview them separately? George is probably dying to spill. (FBI interview anyone?)

IMO ONLY, CA is playing the role of a grieving grandmother in denial, and saying things she thinks a grieving grandmother in denial would say, the more bizarre the excuse the better. for the Foundation, ya know.

I compare CA's role playing now to when the felon plead guilty to the check charges in court, and played the role of a "sorry offender" and dug up a baby voice that she thought would be good to show she really was sorry, and dug up a facial expression and body language she thought expressed "I am sorry." It actually appeared to me the felon practiced that " I want to tell everyone I am sorry......i wish I had been a better friend" b.s.\
MOO IMO, etc.

:rocker::rocker: I agree ... Cindy is "playing the role" of a "greiving grandmother in denial" ...

MOO ... Cindy KNOWS the TRUTH ... it is ALL AN ACT by CMA ... she is soooooooo "transparent" ... MOO ...

:seeya: Cindy, you are NOT a "good actor" ... give it up !

MOO ...

yes, I caught that also, it was another time when Phil did not know the facts of this case to confront CA. the first thing I noticed was he kept saying the felong "buried her daughter in the woods", could not be further from the truth. Me thinks Phil doesn't know as much about the A's and this case as he thinks he does.

I don't expect him to know everything, but THAT PERJURY is HUGE and he should have had all of those facts and not let CA get away with that b.s.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes, when I heard that I thought, huh? Why didn't he ask her how that was even possibly when she was at work? Then I was scratching my head, confused. You know, it would be great to hear an interview with someone who actually paid attention to the trial! Sounds like Dr. Phil should've invited Bill Schaeffer on the show also! That was a HUGE blunder to put out there! IMO

After taking a break from this madness called the Anthony case, I have stepped back and come to the conclusion that the family is a group of money-grubbing ne'er do wells. Cindy had made the statement that even though Caylee was a "mistake", she was the best mistake Casey had ever made. I think Cindy viewed Caylee in a lesser light than if she had been legimate. Therefore, when she disappeared, they all took advantage of the situation.

It's ok in their eyes to make a fortune off of a "mistake". And make a fortune they will. They can spin, spin, spin on any talk show they want and show their ignorance, but it's the check that matters to them. They could care less if anyone believes a word they say. And I for one do not believe a word they say, not even when they tell everyone how much they loved Caylee. I just do not believe that anymore.................but it's all ok. Caylee ended up being loved by more people than her biological parent and grandparents can ever begin to imagine.

After taking a break from this madness called the Anthony case, I have stepped back and come to the conclusion that the family is a group of money-grubbing ne'er do wells. Cindy had made the statement that even though Caylee was a "mistake", she was the best mistake Casey had ever made. I think Cindy viewed Caylee in a lesser light than if she had been legimate. Therefore, when she disappeared, they all took advantage of the situation.

It's ok in their eyes to make a fortune off of a "mistake". And make a fortune they will. They can spin, spin, spin on any talk show they want and show their ignorance, but it's the check that matters to them. They could care less if anyone believes a word they say. And I for one do not believe a word they say, not even when they tell everyone how much they loved Caylee. I just do not believe that anymore.................but it's all ok. Caylee ended up being loved by more people than her biological parent and grandparents can ever begin to imagine.

I can never understand someone saying a child is a mistake. You know what you are doing when you do it and what those results can be. No child is ever a mistake because it is a very well thought out process (natures plan). The people involved may be careless and the results of them being careless is sometimes a child. If someone really did not want a child they would take the proper precautions as there just are no excuses today. A mistake, never. An unplanned event you are not prepared for, yes. If CA said this to KC what type of message was she sending to KC? jmo

I can never understand someone saying a child is a mistake. You know what you are doing when you do it and what those results can be. No child is ever a mistake because it is a very well thought out process (natures plan). The people involved may be careless and the results of them being careless is sometimes a child. If someone really did not want a child they would take the proper precautions as there just are no excuses today. A mistake, never. An unplanned event you are not prepared for, yes. If CA said this to KC what type of message was she sending to KC? jmo

I agree, mistake is a bad choice of words. I usually see the word 'unplanned' when describing having a child without planning to have one.

Makes me wonder if that played a part in Casey killing Caylee. Caylee was, after all, a mistake, and Casey could justify what she was doing as correcting the mistake she made. Wow.

Geraldo Rivera
‎
*Geraldo Exclusive*

"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."

-Geraldo

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

Breaking News from Aruba:

Giordano was overheard on a phone conversation with a non disclosed family member shouting "For God’s sake, NOOOOOOO........I said get me her JURY!!!!" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In my family, we refer to those children as "surprises" - and we LOVE surprises!

Just noting that no msm outlet is picking up this Baez Giordano thing - I think GR (in collusion with JB) is trying to create another media event. doubt they're even wanted. also doubt they're really there

But if they are there - hope they took Dominic Casey along

Just noting that no msm outlet is picking up this Baez Giordano thing - I think GR (in collusion with JB) is trying to create another media event. doubt they're even wanted. also doubt they're really there

But if they are there - hope they took Dominic Casey along

If they are there, does that mean Casey is all alone? And does Baez have cell phone coverage in Aruba or is she cut off from him that way too? Wow, I guess Casey isn't Baez's top priority anymore. That has to make her so mad! They're in Aruba WITHOUT MEEEEEEE!

Blessing My Friends on this day marking such tragedy!

After a televised plea from the parents, begging the suspect to just drop him off somewhere visible, that he is only three and doesn't speak, and can't identify the abductor, I woke to the best of news this morning.

Little Kienan Hebert was returned safely to his parents at 3AM this morning. No details yet available.

My many thanks for you prayers and God Bless America!
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ra...rested+near+Alberta+border/5395186/story.html

Randall Hopley, Kienan Hebert kidnap suspect, arrested near B.C., Alberta border

Report: Sparwood kidnap case suspect found in Alberta gravel pit

Hmmm ... this "brain tumor" rumor is popping up again ...

Remember when River Cruz / Kyrstal Holloway testified at the trial ?

There was some discussion about her so-called "medical condition" ... and one of the "medical conditions" she told George she had was a "brain tumor" ...

I remember it was discussed during the trial ... discussed on Day 32 of the Trial.

2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Interesting ... not to get off topic about River and George ... but I always found something extremely HINKY about River and George ... the whole "motley crew" is HINKY (and no "insult" to the band) ...

MOO ...

Even though I've sworn off the Dr. Phil show ,msm has been discussing the interview all day long. On FOX I heard a psychologist say that Cindy was in deep denial ,due to the brain tumor supposition. I say horse hockey. :maddening:
If Cindy was in denial she wouldn't be lying and making stuff up. She would not have lied on the stand to cover for Casey.
Cindy agreed that George was not involved in any way,so why would the DT make that up if Casey was innocent?
Cindy knows exactly what Casey did . She probably figured it out before anyone else.

ETA: Not only is there something hinky about RC ,in my mind,but there's also something hinky about GA and CA sticking to each other like glue,but professing to have a difference of opinion about Casey.Given their marital history ,I find that odd.

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo here. Kept at arm's length by gun-shy broadcasters and publishers fearful of Casey Anthony-related backlash, attorney Baez has decided to grow his criminal law practice. Fresh off his stunning long-shot success defending the now 25-year Orlando woman, Baez last week received a rousing standing ovation after delivering the keynote address in Dallas at the national convention of the National Hispanic Bar Association (NHBA).

If they are there, does that mean Casey is all alone? And does Baez have cell phone coverage in Aruba or is she cut off from him that way too? Wow, I guess Casey isn't Baez's top priority anymore. That has to make her so mad! They're in Aruba WITHOUT MEEEEEEE!

Maybe JB wants her to have a new roomy.

Jose Baez
Casey's Lawyer Now Defending
Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano

snip-
We're told Baez is currently in Aruba -- and has already met with Giordano.

Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/13/casey...-giordano-aruba-murder-suspect-robyn-gardner/

I hope JB plays cupid and sets FCA up with Giordano. The perfect date, Giordano could give FCA a private snorkeling lesson.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member