The Farm Search 2010

It might be interesting to bring in Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and search directly around the home and outbuildings as well as in any areas that appear to have been for burn piles and dumping of farm debris.

This was both an observation and a hint to SCSD. We have all seen shows where an abductor has gone to the trouble of digging a tunnel and creating a place to keep trophies and even victims. Not only would GPR find a body, it would also detect a tunnel or hidden storage pit/room/storm cellar/etc.

I wonder if the R farm has a bomb shelter. I know people who had those made in their house for a nuclear bomb. It sounds silly, but when I was in school, we had nuclear bomb threats where we sat under our desk. One of the things to keep in the bomb shelter was hard candy, There were special large bags of hard candy sold for your bomb shelter.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_16195922

This article marks the last time LE spoke publicly about what they found in the third search. They failed to identify evidence, but note that these results are preliminary and some items remain scheduled for further analysis. DR remains a POI and the gag order for LE not to discuss it still exists.

Sheriff John Sanner said various tests "were unable to establish, distinguish or identify potential evidence." He said further analysis was scheduled for some items and said more tests are possible, but declined to elaborate or provide any details on what tests had been done so far. His statement called the results preliminary.

"We're hopeful that the test results will lead us in one direction or another," he said.

I wonder if the R farm has a bomb shelter. I know people who had those made in their house for a nuclear bomb. It sounds silly, but when I was in school, we had nuclear bomb threats where we sat under our desk. One of the things to keep in the bomb shelter was hard candy, There were special large bags of hard candy sold for your bomb shelter.

"Duck and Cover" Probably remember the black and white movie with the turtle wearing the Civil Defense helmet. Most farms used their storm or root cellar as a bomb shelter.

No new or old thoughts on the search?

Do people think it is of interest that the POI had articles and videos?

No new or old thoughts on the search?

Do people think it is of interest that the POI had articles and videos?

Really odd, but not damning unless there is additional evidence.

Seems everyone who was anyone was there -- and yet apparently little to nothing substantive was found. And the police and FBI showed up so quick...who is in that area that it withholding information I wonder (aside from the sheriff).

Mossad I can dig until I'm blue in the face, but if certain evidence was discarded and records destroyed (apparently), I'm left with waiting for a miracle. But oh I'd love to get some cadaver dogs and GPR and search in other locales besides the Rassier's farm. I'd search places in Cold Spring and then just to cover all my bases I'd search the entire buildings and grounds of SJU and all their rural properties. In my dreams.

Weeks everyone who was anyone was there -- and yet apparently little to nothing substantive was found. And the police and FBI showed up so quick...who is in that area that it withholding information I wonder (aside from the sheriff).

Mossad I can dig until I'm blue in the face, but if certain evidence was discarded and records destroyed (apparently), I'm left with waiting for a miracle. But oh I'd love to get some cadaver dogs and GPR and search in other locales besides the Rassier's farm. I'd search places in Cold Spring and then just to cover all my bases I'd search the entire buildings and grounds of SJU and all their rural properties. In my dreams.

Amen Phantom amen

Mossad seems to think that a far reaching historical knowledge of the area is necessary to get to the bottom of the situation. It's pretty obviously he is looking at it from a different angle than anyone else. So, ultimately the question is "why?" One could spend years studying developments and key people in that area.

human, no matter how many different departments were involved, Stearns County still was in charge of the investigation. The FBI, NCMED and all other entities have to give their case info and tips to them. Stearns County has to request help and turn help away.

Did you read what Team Adam is? Do you honestly believe these dedicated people would just let this slide by? And the BCA was there. These guys would keep their mouths shut if they saw something? And obviously the county asked for help.

Where do you get the idea that the county is in charge? The state and the Feds have more power than the county. The Feds are the ultimate , then the state, then the county, and then any local,govt entity.

Mossad seems to think that a far reaching historical knowledge of the area is necessary to get to the bottom of the situation. It's pretty obviously he is looking at it from a different angle than anyone else. So, ultimately the question is "why?" One could spend years studying developments and key people in that area.

To Mossad, I get the sense that you may believe the perp was put into the sex offender facility years ago and may now get released due to changes in Minnesota state law? Is that true? Or --- is there someone who was in that facility at one time whose records were destroyed because he "did his time" and/or was a juvenile by any chance? This is worse than trying to solve the Zodiac's ciphers and I'm serious. We are all operating with a tremendous handicap here.

Then again, maybe "they" do know who did it, as has been commented upon here; they just haven't been able to get the solid piece of evidence they need.

Someone knows the truth and I think as a minimum it's the perp's family members and very possibly others in the community who plan to take this ugly secret to the grave. May God help them.

To Mossad, I get the sense that you may believe the perp was put into the sex offender facility years ago and may now get released due to changes in Minnesota state law? Is that true? Or --- is there someone who was in that facility at one time whose records were destroyed because he "did his time" and/or was a juvenile by any chance? This is worse than trying to solve the Zodiac's ciphers and I'm serious. We are all operating with a tremendous handicap here.

Then again, maybe "they" do know who did it, as has been commented upon here; they just haven't been able to get the solid piece of evidence they need.

Someone knows the truth and I think as a minimum it's the perp's family members and very possibly others in the community who plan to take this ugly secret to the grave. May God help them.

I don't think anyone has been released from Moose Lake ever.

Mossad has had many different people he has proposed as the perp . This one seems like the latest idea.

From MN and I just heard on the radio there is supposed to be a news conference at 2 today saying they might have new information...

Police have named a suspect. New conference momentarily.

Arrested for child *advertiser censored* and sexual assault on a victim. No charges related to Wetterling at this time but the family was briefed and has a statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back