Alternate (Non-POI) Theories

Can you elaborate on what you mean?

I guess what I am asking was there more/less/same racism, social unrest, activism, religious or political extremism, etc in St Joseph than anywhere else in the nation?

Small world. Rita Rassiers brother is Victor. His son is 1 of MN missing on Tri Cty Crimestoppers, Ronnie. It said he was supposedly laundering $. Ronnies mother is deceased.

Small world. Rita Rassiers brother is Victor. His son is 1 of MN missing on Tri Cty Crimestoppers, Ronnie. It said he was supposedly laundering $. Ronnies mother is deceased.

Weird

My guess is that Ronnie and Cynthia are in Sauk River, Mississippi River or the nearby Quarry... If whomever did it wanted to put them in the ground, they would have to drive out of St Cloud proper into the farmlands.

Church, gas station, grocery store, bars, landline telephones, cb radios, and school. The wetterlings were more familiar with Robert and Rita Rassier, then they ever were with Dan.

Sorry,

I bumped Reds post before I read this completely.

Do you know the Rassiers? The Wetterlings?

Ever met either family?

No, I have absolutely never met the Wetterlings or the Rassier family. I did by chance happen to find Aaron Larson playing tennis near my house one day, and another I saw DR out riding his bicycle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back