FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. The comment implying EMS does not drive this way caught me off guard. Again, my apologies if I misunderstood, and this is MOO. I am not a medic but my husband is a former NYC paramedic and still has numerous friends who still serve as medics in NY and in other states. He and his former partners have consistently described the urgency with which they drive when a person is in need of help, and particularly how urgent the response can be when codes are "officer in distress", "fellow emergency responder" or "mass casualty" related. Both in NYC and in suburbs, they describe risks taken to protect life. In an emergency, I've personally experienced my husband leaping out of our personal car before I could even stop it, so he could aid a motorcyclist who dropped his bike on the road in front of us (as my husband proofread this, he still reminded me that I could have stopped faster). He also reminded me that medics sometimes don't appear to be driving as assertively as LEOs because ambulances don't accelerate as quickly as sedans and motorcycles, but they are floored nonetheless. :)

From my own experience with medics, emergency response training is not only trained/drilled, but also intuitive, natural, and does not always adhere to a conservative driving protocol. I thank every emergency responder for this behavior, and personally will always continue to do everything within my power to make their ability to respond to calls as easy as I can (and to recommend the same to others) - it's how I as a citizen can honor and respect the risks that they take every day to protect my community.

Snipped for focus

When my son was taken to the ER, the ambulance driver was driving so crazy that the paramedics in back were yelling at him to take easy and drive slower. When we got to the hospital he apologized to me for the bickering. I told him there was no need to apologize... he's a hero. My son did not make it, but I am forever grateful to that driver and those paramedics for giving me a few more minutes of hope.

Please thank your husband for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Someone has to be hiding this murderer which unfortunately happens in quite a few cases where LE is looking for an extremely dangerous and armed murderer. And often others who do know where a dangerous murder suspect is will be too fearful to tell LE and then there are those who are anti-LE (law and order) and will not help them no matter how vile and dangerous a suspect is.

I don't believe he has gone somewhere and offed himself although that would certainly save the taxpayers money for if found alive in Florida, tried, and convicted he will certainly get the death penalty. Florida is one of the states that also carries out executions more often than other states.

When they do find him, and I pray that it will be soon, he will shoot it out with the police officers rather than surrender, imo. Hopefully if that does happen they will be able to neutralize the threat quickly with no other officers being hurt.

We have already lost three police officers in 2017 and yesterday another police officer in Georgia was shot in the forehead and other areas from a shotgun blast when he arrived at a home to do a wellness check. The suspect had killed two people inside of the mobile home and the suspect burned the trailer to the ground with him inside before the fire department could get there to put the fire out.

I think so many really do not realize all the things our officers go through or maybe some simply just don't care. It has become so dangerous now for them that a simple 911 call for assistance to a home can result in them being killed or killed when they make a simple traffic stop or when they try to apprehend someone. None of them ever know on any given day if it will be the last thing they ever do yet each and everyday they get up and do it all over again protecting their communities under the most trying of circumstances. Especially now knowing cops are being targeted and the rate of murder for those who were killed in the line of duty is way up from even 2015. Police officers have always died in the line of duty but what has changed for a lot of the murders in the past year or so is they are being targeted specifically because they are cops or cops of a certain race. That is one of scariest parts in all of these police tragedies and it has to be for the sisters and brothers in blue also. How they can even focus and carryout their daily duties knowing this could happen to any one of them at anytime shows how dedicated and selfless most all of our police officers are. They easily could find another profession far less dangerous for often times our officers are way underpaid for the sacrifices they make for all of us just like those in our military who are shamefully underpaid for the many sacrifices they make for all of the other 99% who aren't serving in our armed services in order to protect our freedoms.

I pray today is the day they finally take this very dangerous suspect off the street for good so he will never have another chance to kill anyone else.

God bless the families of the fallen officers and be with our sisters and brothers in blue all across our nation.

Snipped for focus

When my son was taken to the ER, the ambulance driver was driving so crazy that the paramedics in back were yelling at him to take easy and drive slower. When we got to the hospital he apologized to me for the bickering. I told him there was no need to apologize... he's a hero. My son did not make it, but I am forever grateful to that driver and those paramedics for giving me a few more minutes of hope.

Warm hug my friend.

ciao

Snipped for focus

((((((Wyle_E_Coyote))))))))

OTHER FRONT PAGES

FL_FT.jpg

FL_NH.jpg

FL_VDS.jpg

FL_PBP.jpg

I agree with others that I dont think this murderer is the type to commit suicide. I think he is more of the type that would keep hiding or maybe even try to leave the area until the heat dies down.

If there were any recent car jackings since this incident happened then its possible he would car jack someone and try to leave the area. Unless someone gave him a car to use and would claim he stole it from them even if they gave it to him voluntarily.

I also agree with others that he had to have had help hiding somewhere.
Someone knows where he has been staying. With all the heat now there is no telling if he will keep his same place or try to leave area or find a new place.

I hope LE tracks him down and this time either apprehend him or take him out if they have to.

Snipped for focus

BBM

Knowing this happened to your son breaks my heart. I am so sorry for your great loss Wyle.......so very sorry.

Oh Great! The local noon news just said LE is looking for him in Lake County because he has friends there.This is were I am.I think I will take my little concealed friend with me today.

If anyone is hiding him... they need to spend a good amount of time in prison . By assisting him , they are putting more lives in danger every minute !!
:banghead: :furious:

At this point I do not think the perp will pass judgement upon himself and take his own life. Too vile and selfish; imo.
Hope this ends today.

Wyle --- I am so sorry for your unspeakable loss.

Oh Great! The local noon news just said LE is looking for him in Lake County because he has friends there.This is were I am.I think I will take my little concealed friend with me today.

Just leave your friend at home !! Friends have killed like 35000 people this year! Wear sneakers and run!

IS there a presser coming what time est?? TIA

Someone has to be hiding this murderer which unfortunately happens in quite a few cases where LE is looking for an extremely dangerous and armed murderer. And often others who do know where a dangerous murder suspect is will be too fearful to tell LE and then there are those who are anti-LE (law and order) and will not help them no matter how vile and dangerous a suspect is.

I don't believe he has gone somewhere and offed himself although that would certainly save the taxpayers money for if found alive in Florida, tried, and convicted he will certainly get the death penalty. Florida is one of the states that also carries out executions more often than other states.

When they do find him, and I pray that it will be soon, he will shoot it out with the police officers rather than surrender, imo. Hopefully if that does happen they will be able to neutralize the threat quickly with no other officers being hurt.

We have already lost three police officers in 2017 and yesterday another police officer in Georgia was shot in the forehead and other areas from a shotgun blast when he arrived at a home to do a wellness check. The suspect had killed two people inside of the mobile home and the suspect burned the trailer to the ground with him inside before the fire department could get there to put the fire out.

I think so many really do not realize all the things our officers go through or maybe some simply just don't care. It has become so dangerous now for them that a simple 911 call for assistance to a home can result in them being killed or killed when they make a simple traffic stop or when they try to apprehend someone. None of them ever know on any given day if it will be the last thing they ever do yet each and everyday they get up and do it all over again protecting their communities under the most trying of circumstances. Especially now knowing cops are being targeted and the rate of murder for those who were killed in the line of duty is way up from even 2015. Police officers have always died in the line of duty but what has changed for a lot of the murders in the past year or so is they are being targeted specifically because they are cops or cops of a certain race. That is one of scariest parts in all of these police tragedies and it has to be for the sisters and brothers in blue also. How they can even focus and carryout their daily duties knowing this could happen to any one of them at anytime shows how dedicated and selfless most all of our police officers are. They easily could find another profession far less dangerous for often times our officers are way underpaid for the sacrifices they make for all of us just like those in our military who are shamefully underpaid for the many sacrifices they make for all of the other 99% who aren't serving in our armed services in order to protect our freedoms.

I pray today is the day they finally take this very dangerous suspect off the street for good so he will never have another chance to kill anyone else.

God bless the families of the fallen officers and be with our sisters and brothers in blue all across our nation.

BBM
I too think he will shoot it out with them. He's not going w/o a fight. Just my feeling on this.

We had nearly an identical thing happen here just a couple of days ago. Fortunately the officer who was shot, survived. The shooter killed himself, two others in the home, and set the house on fire.

OCSO FL News ‏@OrangeCoSheriff [video=twitter;818906050330001409]https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/status/818906050330001409[/video]
Crimeline: We are getting 300 tips a day to catch Markeith Loyd. Reward is now $100,000. Do not protect this murder suspect. 800-423-8477

There is a manhunt for him now because he killed an officer.

Had there been this intense search for him after killing his ex girlfriend, the baby she was carrying, and severely injuring her brother, this officer would not have been shot.

The ex girlfriend was an important person to many. She just didn't have the distinct title of being a member of LE. This always happens, when an officer is killed in the line of duty, finding the offender is a manhunt! What if the same amount of energy and number of LE had looked for ML in Dec when he first committed that murder?

<modsnip>

Orlando Police &#8207;@OrlandoPolice 1h1 hour ago
Master Sgt Debra Clayton's funeral will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at First Baptist Orlando. @FirstOrlando

FHP Orlando &#8207;@FhpOrlando 55m55 minutes ago
@OrangeCoSheriff : Funeral for DFC Norman Lewis will be on Friday at 11am at First Baptist of Orlando.

I kinda feel bad for him - the media has given her much more coverage.

Its akin to the voice singer killed before Pulse and Farrah Fawcett dying on the same day (dont remember who )

http://www.wesh.com/article/pregnant-woman-man-shot-in-orlando/8497973

Dec 13, 2016

Orange County sheriff's deputies said Sade Dixon, who was three months pregnant, was shot and killed around 9 p.m. after responding to loud banging on the front door.

Orange County Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are looking for Markeith Loyd, 41, in Dixon's murder.

The family said they want law enforcement officers to handle the situation.

"We don't need (anybody) retaliating or making it real for the 'hood, because the 'hood (isn't) going to bring our child back," Daniels said.

The family said their son, who was originally in critical condition, went through surgery and is expected to survive.

http://www.wmur.com/article/hundreds-searching-for-suspect-in-orlando-officers-death/8582784

Authorities have been searching for Loyd since Dec. 13, when they say he killed Sade Dixon, 24, a mother of two who was three months pregnant when she was fatally shot.

They had been looking for him, it was less then a month before for was spotted at walmart. Lots of times when a suspect is being looked for they do it by looking at places where they are known to frequent or people that they are known to hang out with. It appears someone that knew him or realized it was him from a photo did call the police. jmo

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-police-dead-manhunt-20170109-story.html

The violence started about 7:15 a.m. at the Wal-Mart at John Young Parkway and Princeton Street, when someone spotted Loyd, knew he was wanted for murder and told Orlando police Master Sgt. Debra Clayton, who also happened to be at the store.

She was on the job, in uniform and wearing body armor, Mina said. She called dispatch, then started chasing after Loyd.

A short distance from the Wal-Mart, a captain at the Orange County Sheriff's Office spotted Loyd near Pine Hills Road and North Lane, according to that department.

Loyd pulled into an apartment complex and fired at least once at the deputy, who was in an unmarked SUV. The bullet missed him but hit his SUV.

The suspect then carjacked a vehicle and fled. He abandoned that vehicle near Cinderlane Parkway, officials said.

A massive manhunt for Loyd resulted in two motorcycle crashes by Orange County deputies, one fatal.

OCSO FL News &#8207;@OrangeCoSheriff [video=twitter;818906050330001409]https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/status/818906050330001409[/video]
Crimeline: We are getting 300 tips a day to catch Markeith Loyd. Reward is now $100,000. Do not protect this murder suspect. 800-423-8477

I am so surprised that the reward has not helped this.

I must assume he is "hanging" with disenfranchised folks-- so it seems .................

Hey maybe that is loyalty - or fear - but how could it really be fear - like the poster a couple back - you kill a cop the system does give their lives more value - so why not report c ollect your reward - he is not getting out.

BUT what if there is real gang stuff? That would make sense to me

and he certainly is anti-social- that is the only reason I can come up with as to why the reward has not resulted in him being behind bars??

Gang like stuff

I am glad they made it clear you are helping him you will be charged- and I kinda think that the folks who are - were not aware of that!

But still nothing

With all the eyes, and a lot of other people other than actual LE think that killing a cop is different than a citizen (no)

May be out of the area?

Dead?

He has to be with other people tho. Living requires you go out (just like the beginning of this whole mess - Wal Mart )

OR is it hostages? He certainly is a very foul person??

Does anyone know the flavor of the drug stuff - like which drugs?

He is however, IMO very dangerous , his history proves that

But unlike some other posters, I am not sure if not dead- there is a difference- between killing your gfriend (in the system only) not really ---but --even he knows how the system reacts to killing a cop.

So he has got two murder charges on him - he serve some time so why not kill yourself -- he got his goal to be on a really wanted list ??

I do not know

Plese do not sleuth the social media of perp's family and friends. They have been accused of nothing by LE and therefore are considered off limits. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak