APM's In The Dark Podcast Series

Hm. I think we can all decide what we want for ourselves. Value judgments not needed, thank you very much.

If anyone wants to do whatever, have at it
Well said😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well said😉

Hey look were on page 11/11 :) well here's a follow up for those who think this case is over . I've been speaking to other victims with similar details , but no positive identity.
And I can't move on , I have worked very hard to get to the top of this mountain and if it's all right with you I'm going to admire the view for a while .

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

With the exception of the APM Reports thread, I personally don't see anyone thing left to discuss in the Wetterling threads. The case is closed. There are other families awaiting answers to the loved ones they have missing or killed detailed in the podcast. Nothing I've seen in another case resembles a crime Heinrich may be responsible for. Do we continue to sit here and beat a dead horse while other families are hurting?!?! Anyone who needs help coming down the mountain should seek professional help your not likely to find here. That includes any victims and/or anyone personally affected by Jacob's case. I feel your pain, however, I can't say I understand, as I haven't been there. Time for others to come to the forefront. It's also time for a push to restructure law enforcement to prevent this from happening again, but also to bring accountability and oversight to lawless law enforcement. Just my 2 cents.

I don't think the light switch turns off that easily for someone like Jared that's lived with this nightmare for 27 years, or for most of us posting here that have spent the last 27 years hoping and praying with all our being for Jacob. There are unanswered questions remaining and lots of healing left to do for many.

Hey look were on page 11/11 :) well here's a follow up for those who think this case is over . I've been speaking to other victims with similar details , but no positive identity.
And I can't move on , I have worked very hard to get to the top of this mountain and if it's all right with you I'm going to admire the view for a while .

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
It's not like you need MY permission or anything😉
By all means, please...
I think you've worked hard enough to earn that right❤
( if you don't mind, Jared, I'll just stand behind you..peeking over your shoulder to see how this all plays out😉 )
The knowledge & insight you continue to bring to so many of us is definitely appreciated from Michigan😊
Thanks for sticking around😉

If I offended anyone, that certainly wasn't my intention. I just thought any momentum from this case could be used to help other families as well.
Bad idea apparently. Good luck

If I offended anyone, that certainly wasn't my intention. I just thought any momentum from this case could be used to help other families as well.

You're totally right. There's still a lot of people who are trying to wrap their heads around the story of Jacob's abduction, and when these documents regarding the investigation are released in a couple of months we'll be talking about them as well. But I am hoping that more people come forward if in fact Jacob wasn't Heinrich's last victim.

Hopefully it will, but doing so doesn't mean that there aren't things left to discuss in this case. First off, the two things can occur simultaneously, and secondly if anyone feels that there is nothing left to contribute on these particular forums then they're free to move on and no longer check them. Everyone is quite capable of making that decision for themselves though.

I'm about to to listen to the episode, but there's another popular true crime podcast called "Crime Writers On..." where they talk to Madeleine Baran and the "In The Dark" podcast. Should be a good listen.

http://www.crimewriterson.com/listen/2016/9/23/in-the-darkas-usual

I'm still incredibly impressed with how well done "In The Dark" was and I've listened to it at least twice now. Looking forward to her next project, whatever it may be.

I'm about to to listen to the episode, but there's another popular true crime podcast called "Crime Writers On..." where they talk to Madeleine Baran and the "In The Dark" podcast. Should be a good listen.

http://www.crimewriterson.com/listen/2016/9/23/in-the-darkas-usual

I'm still incredibly impressed with how well done "In The Dark" was and I've listened to it at least twice now. Looking forward to her next project, whatever it may be.

As am I. I'm very glad that they recently announced that "In The Dark" will continue with a second season. I hope they are able to shed light on other cases which need the attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back