Cesar Laurean Proclaims His Love For Maria Lauterbach

Every scum scking that ever killed a girlfriend or wife claims they "looovvvveeed her." On Greta last night they said he seemed disoriented. Maybe he was high. His wife needs to go to jail too. What he did was bad enough but a woman who would try to cover for him needs to be in prison right along with him. I mean, the man had a cookout over Maria's cooking body! How psyco is that??

If he loved Maria, then why didn't he kill Christina like all the other cheating baby-daddy husbands do?

Exactly!! That is why I think Christina did it. I can just picture it ... she finds out (or at least suspects) that Maria & Cesar are planning to run off together, kills Maria, and Cesar is all of a sudden overwhelmed by "guilt" for cheating on his wife and "driving" her to kill his lover ... so he agrees to go buy supplies to help her cover it up in a desperate attempt to keep the family together, keep them both out of jail (she's a murderer, he's a rapist) and "protect" their daughter. He takes off to Mexico knowing that he will look like the murderer, trying to take the focus off Xtina, again driven by his "guilt" over tearing his family apart. Maybe after 3 months of hiding, he finally broke down - gave in and let himself be arrested, and admitted that he loved Maria. Maybe the "proof" will show that it really was Xtina who committed the murder.

This is all just a scenario playing out in my head ... who knows ... but I am REALLY interested to hear what kind of things are going to come out of his mouth in the next few days/weeks.

I would still like to hear how Xtina explained Maria's car being parked in her driveway and being driven around for days.

Poor Xtina, the 10 year old with her diary. She must be crushed this morning. (insert sarcastic smiley here)

What exactly is a "anti-kidnapping operation"? Was this roadblock set up because a kidnapping had already been commited? I've never heard of this kind of sting/operation being done here in the US. Is this something that Mexico LE perform on a regular basis?

Or was this purposely set up for the sole reason of capturing CL?

I bet we see a lot of finger pointing go on between CL and Christina in the coming weeks/months. Hopefully, LE will go back and review all the facts they have so far and submit an air tight case to the Prosecutor for when CL is extradited back. I want to see a fast and swift trial for this with the end result being "GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL".

I don't know how much Christina was involved, but I venture to say based on what we know so far, that she will also be joining CL in a jail.

Xtina and Cesar together had waged a war of harrasment and abuse towards Maria for a long long time. Recruiting their friends, including lower level superiors of the Marine Corp. All culminating in a final "eff you Maria" celebration BBQ. Xtina was in on the harrasment and abuse from day one. But that involvement suddenly stops the day Maria is murdered? I'm just not buying it.

"But that involvement suddenly stops the day Maria is murdered? I'm just not buying it."

:clap: :clap: :clap: Me neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet we see a lot of finger pointing go on between CL and Christina in the coming weeks/months. Hopefully, LE will go back and review all the facts they have so far and submit an air tight case to the Prosecutor for when CL is extradited back. I want to see a fast and swift trial for this with the end result being "GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL".

I don't know how much Christina was involved, but I venture to say based on what we know so far, that she will also be joining CL in a jail.

I totally agree, LD.

Monopoly anybody? :crazy:

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL, DO NOT PASS GO CL..........

I would prefer this in honor of Maria and her baby for CL, :bang:

But I understand that the DP is off the table.............is there anyway that it could go back on the table?? Hopefully, this will be discussed on the Greta/Nancy show between knowledeable attorneys!!!!!!

Oh yeah, he loved her.:sick: That's why he had a barbecue party over her body.

I have said all along that I think the wife had alot more to do with this than he did and his proclamation of love and the comment about "Proof" is speaking volumes to me.

I think now that he's been captured, things are going to get really interesting between hubby and wife....jmo

I have said all along that I think the wife had alot more to do with this than he did and his proclamation of love and the comment about "Proof" is speaking volumes to me.

I think now that he's been captured, things are going to get really interesting between hubby and wife....jmo

I think they will definitely be pointing fingers at each other. Considering the events -- like painting, moving Maria's car, etc -- that occurred during the month-long cover-up, I think they will both be convicted of something. At least I hope so! I just don't see how Christina wasn't involved in some way.

Oh yeah, he loved her.:sick: That's why he had a barbecue party over her body.

Exactly!! I wonder how many hambergers or what ever they
were cooking he ate that day? How could anyone eat food there when they knew the woman they loved was laying in that fire pit!! He is scum that has managed for a long time to worm his way out of things, he's going to find out all his old tricks aren't going to work this time.

VB

I Posted this on the "Proof" thread but after reading, thought I should "move it" over here...

I don't think he acted alone. Period.

I think Xtina's involvement is way more than what has been let on and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one that delivered the blow.

Am I excusing Cesar's involvement? Hell no. But I don't find that he should go down for this crime alone.

Sad that that all three involved (Maria, Cesar and Xtina) have lost their lives that were "just beginning" over something like this.

Maybe he got tired of being on the run, covering for his wife, and decided jail was a better alternative to what he was currently going through.

I do feel sorry for "A" (Xtina and Cesar's daughter) she's already lost her daddy for all intents and purposes and she may very well be losing her mommy if he decides to spill his guts.

I don't believe he's innocent by any means, but I think it's going to get a whole lot more interesting and it's not going to be as open and shut as we all originally thought......

ETA - has anyone seen anything about Xtina's diary or a record of how long she's been keeping it? I'm interested to know if she ever mentioned the affair between Cesar and Maria? I read on cnn that in email (s) he stated he wanted to return to the states. Rage is a VERY powerful emotion and we know from previous reports that she (Xtina) knew of the allegations, and was NOT happy about it. Kwim?

He told police he had been sleeping in avocado groves and eating the fruit from the trees, Guzman said.
Laurean, who grew a scruffy beard, appeared thin and unkempt, Guzman said.
Sounds like maybe some dehydration was going on too. Regardless though, was this the town where he had family? Why wasn't his family helping him (not that they should have of course but...family involvement does seem to happen). Maybe they got tired of helping him, maybe the authorities had his family members staked out so he couldn't go and had to fend for himself on his own. Dunno, just thinking out loud here.

I love his statement that he "loved her." Scott Peterson made lots of those statements.

The difference being...Scott killed the wife not the GF.

Cesar is saying publically that he loved the girlfriend...in spite of having a wife who has been communicating with him for the past three months. This statement is so bizarre as a response to the question and it stands out, imo.

Christina was the one who had been for the months prior to the murder going after Maria. The verbal attacks, the attack on her vehicle, and the person who physically hit her...I think stem from Christina. She was the aggressor...not Cesar. Even after the rape charges, did Cesar ever do or say anything publically about Maria? (If so, I have forgotten it.)

Also, we have for months been trying to figure out why Maria would have purchased that bus ticket. The person positively identified it being Maria that made the purchase, right? Even her car was identified.

I remember some WSers saying they were going to leave together, but I sure did not buy it then. I will have to admit now I could be very wrong on that account.

If its already been posted, I'm sorry, but is there a direct quote from him stating that he loves(d) Maria or was it just paraphrasing by a reporter? What was he thinking?! He certainly never said that before, did he? Why now? What about his wife? He's gonna have lots of splaining to do! Wonder how long it takes before they divorce?

(CNN) -- U.S. Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean, the main suspect in the killing of a 20-year-old pregnant Marine, has been captured in Mexico three months after fleeing North Carolina, the FBI announced Thursday.

"I loved her," Laurean told a Mexican reporter who asked whether he killed Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html (Bolded by me)
This is all I have found so far, but I am sure it must have hit the Mexican press. However, I don't speak or read Spanish...so I won't be able to locate the reporter or the article. The Asssociated Press was on hand for this exchange and they are the ones reporting it to us...so I have to believe they heard it first hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back