Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wants Casey back in Florida, not her former friends (this I understand), not the SA and not the Chief Judge. They are willing to give her time she didn't earn, erase a probationary period that was ordered, just to distance themselves (and their careers) from the humiliation of the trial. I really feel bad for Judge Strickland, he stuck his neck out on this one and he should be supported by the "Chief Judge"...should be.

Originally Posted by rotterdam
Thanks so much . I stand corrected :blush:

YW ... I just posted that to show how sleazy he is .A real low life ... guess I better shut up before i get banned . :D

I don't know how to double post so I copied and pasted your post .

I should have also said when jb paid Bank of America back the money CFCA stole from Amy that CFCA was pleading NOT GUILTY at the time . WTH ... who does that .

In my opinion-I just want Casey's life to be inconvenient, miserable, unhappy and invisible. I want her to pay money for everything and everyone she inconvenienced with her lies.

Heck yeah-she should serve probation. If it isn't hell, a little purgatory would be fine with me.

I hate to say it-we will not see justice for Caylee in this lifetime--and it breaks my heart!

I'm a Floridian-I don't want her here, but I don't want her free!lol.

---
- OM$.02=only my two (non)cents
You know I'm not a professional and don't claim to be! Lol.

What would you like me to do? Ask the State Attorney to hire me, stand up from the Gallery and object on behalf of justice?

Unfortunately, my only weapon was talking and blogging; which I did. I can't help it if I gave my honest opinion that if nobody was going to seek to enforce order that Judge Perry would likely dismiss it.
Well...for one thing you're afforded a position that I don't have. Stand behind your words...don't need to back off. We knew from the beginning that the State didn't want to pursue it. If you think that there's merit to pursue this...then by all means keep saying it....keep saying it..keep saying it. You have everyone's attention.
And please forgive me for being so personal...you asked a question and I tried to answer it.
PS RH...I thought you may have had someone's ear from the beginning and if that's the case, kudos to you.

Just once I wish one of these primetime pro-defense talking heads would look straight into the camera and tell viewers how they really feel about a little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony being betrayed first, by the very people who were supposed to look out for her (family) and second, by the justice system which failed to hold anyone accountable for her death by homicide then putting her lifeless, triple bagged little body in a garbage-strewn swamp to secretly, silently rot away.

Just once I wish one of these primetime pro-defense talking heads would look straight into the camera and tell viewers how they really feel about a little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony being betrayed first, by the very people who were supposed to look out for her (family) and second, by the justice system which failed to hold anyone accountable for her death by homicide then putting her lifeless, triple bagged little body in a garbage-strewn swamp to secretly rot away.
They'd call it the American way...how sad is that.
Your post made me cry, DT.
Poor Caylee.
We remember you.

Just once I wish one of these primetime pro-defense talking heads would look straight into the camera and tell viewers how they really feel about a little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony being betrayed first, by the very people who were supposed to look out for her (family) and second, by the justice system which failed to hold anyone accountable for her death by homicide then putting her lifeless, triple bagged little body in a garbage-strewn swamp to secretly, silently rot away.

I (with tears in my eyes) completely agree. The true victim, the one that is forever silenced has become hopelessly lost in all of this mess. All of the focus seems to be on Casey Anthony, which is exactly what she wanted all along and why IMO she ended Caylee's life.
A Google search for Caylee Anthony yields 2,140,000 hits, while one for Casey Anthony 97,000,000 hits. I wish for once someone would stand up for this little girl, but it seems she was failed even in death. My heart breaks for this little one. I never met her and I know she is long gone from her earthly body and all of the pain of this world, but this injustice continues to haunt many and I have a feeling it will for a long, long time.

No one wants Casey back in Florida, not her former friends (this I understand), not the SA and not the Chief Judge. They are willing to give her time she didn't earn, erase a probationary period that was ordered, just to distance themselves (and their careers) from the humiliation of the trial. I really feel bad for Judge Strickland, he stuck his neck out on this one and he should be supported by the "Chief Judge"...should be.

Completely agree.

I don't care if the SA has no stake or interest or if AH wants it or the DT has issues. HHJS made a clear and specific oral order for probation after release. HHJBP should honor that oral order as a fellow Judge and Chief Judge.

The security issues for FCA are moot, it is like prejudicing the Guilty phase because of the Penalty phase. Principles, legal rulings and ethics should not be compromised because FCA has baggage IMO.

The A's have consistently skated and have not been treated like everyone else would, if FCA gets to skate probation then she is getting celebrity justice aka Lindsay Lohan IMO. It'd be a cop out, an easy out.

What would you like me to do? Ask the State Attorney to hire me, stand up from the Gallery and object on behalf of justice?

Unfortunately, my only weapon was talking and blogging; which I did. I can't help it if I gave my honest opinion that if nobody was going to seek to enforce order that Judge Perry would likely dismiss it.
I really would like to see you stand up in the Gallery and object on behalf of Justice! Like a great movie scene and the Gallery would start clapping and cheering :woohoo:
OT......
Do you know what happened to the possible contempt or sanctions JB was facing? Did they just fizzle away?

Completely agree.

I don't care if the SA has no stake or interest or if AH wants it or the DT has issues. HHJS made a clear and specific oral order for probation after release. HHJBP should honor that oral order as a fellow Judge and Chief Judge.

The security issues for FCA are moot, it is like prejudicing the Guilty phase because of the Penalty phase. Principles, legal rulings and ethics should not be compromised because FCA has baggage IMO.

The A's have consistently skated and have not been treated like everyone else would, if FCA gets to skate probation then she is getting celebrity justice aka Lindsay Lohan IMO. It'd be a cop out, an easy out.

RBBM: Good point ... and I totally agree ! The "order" from Judge Strickland was very clear and Perry should follow the order ! And I am "sorry" to say this but I do NOT believe Perry has the "GUTS" to uphold Judge Strickland's order !

And as to the "security issues" ... CFCA has already been "released" so her "security" should NOT be Judge Perry's concern -- just like his "jury" -- they have been "released" so WHY in the he77 is he still concerned about the "jury's" safety ?

This so-called "security issue" for CFCA is a "joke" ... and I sure hope Judge Perry realizes this ... I think he wants her out of Florida just as much as the SA, the DOC and the citizens of Florida who has had to pay for her lazy self for the past 3 years ...

Perry needs to review EVERYTHING tomorrow ... but I know he will not ... he will give the DT exactly what they want ... just like he did during the trial.

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

MOO MOO MOO

That was like a punch in the gut!
We the people LOVE you Caylee Marie......

The trouble with each new development is that we all know exactly what kind of insufferable smirk it puts on which insufferable faces, and it's infuriating. However, each new bout of smirking makes us boring old ordinary law-abiding people despise them all even more, so each small win for them now represents a bigger loss for them all later. If the DT really wanted to rehabilitate their client's image they would have her front up for once in her cold, petty, lying life. Protecting her from the consequences of her crimes, and then whining pitifully about how people hate her, is ridiculous. I find it all so grubby.

I really would like to see you stand up in the Gallery and object on behalf of Justice! Like a great movie scene and the Gallery would start clapping and cheering :woohoo:
OT......
Do you know what happened to the possible contempt or sanctions JB was facing? Did they just fizzle away?
I know...I felt like saying..."yeah, could ya?" Pretty please.

Completely agree.

Thank you for this, Cyberborg. Brilliant post.

Mr. Hornsby it was a great blog & even greater as you gave case law. What interests me is if Casey paid her monthly probation fees/as others have to. Plus, was restitution paid and does it have to paid to get off probation, in FL. Is there a way to find this out? Another thing, why if she did her probation was it NOT on FL DOC like every other probationer in FL? Point being did she do what was expected of every other probationer in FL or did she lay on a cot and float through it?

I'm guessing she won't have to do probation. Perry has been concerned about safety and I kind of think he doesn't want to have any responsibility for anything happening to her.

I'm guessing she won't have to do probation. Perry has been concerned about safety and I kind of think he doesn't want to have any responsibility for anything happening to her.

Personal safety shouldn't be considered a factor as to whether Casey Anthony or anyone else should be released from serving probation. Should gang members be exempt because of possible retaliation or threats to their lives? Or mafia members? This would set a terrible precedent.

She may, indeed, escape unscathed once again. But he'll back it up with some obscure law.

I know I shouldn't, but I still have the teensiest hope that justice will be served even if only in this small manner. But not so much so that I'll be surprised if it isn't.

MOO

Hmmm... today is Friday. Is FCA back in Orange County to serve probation??? And what's up with AH not being concerned about it? This whole mess has always been pathetic and still is!

I agree and am so sad. Everyone so concerned about FCA's safety and no one kept Caylee safe or is being held accountable for her death.

I think this issue is dead in the water.

My only glimmer, however, is this: I don't think HHJP was aware of nor considering the check charge sentencing. Her sentence was calculated on lying to LE only, seems to me. I guess he depends on DOC for this, or does he? And is that a correctable error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong