The phone calls mean there IS an image of LISK.

he was caucasian. I dont want to try a quote what i heard it was so long ago and i feel like i may mix it with what lisk was know to have said. What i can say for sure is that the person was talking to a female and the things he was saying i felt really bothered by also this person was not shouting and didnt even seem upset which also threw me off. he was about my hieght maybe an inch or two taller im 5'6 blond / light color hair.

he was caucasian. I dont want to try a quote what i heard it was so long ago and i feel like i may mix it with what lisk was know to have said. What i can say for sure is that the person was talking to a female and the things he was saying i felt really bothered by also this person was not shouting and didnt even seem upset which also threw me off. he was about my hieght maybe an inch or two taller im 5'6 blond / light color hair.
Amanda recieved calls between five thirty and six thirty in the evening. Thursdays and Sundays. Those are the ones we know about.
How old was the caller? It sounds really creepy.

attachment.php
This was the exact spot between sephora and footlocker. I will never forgot that incident it always bothered me so much still does to this day. and it could be nothing but I also felt like thiere was way to many coincidences

Attachments

• 34th street street view map.jpg
    34th street street view map.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 250
I 100% agree with you....Just because it seems "unlikely" doesn't mean its not worth trying.
I just finished watching "The Killing Season" on A&E.... I did get annoyed when they jump around from State to State to "try" an connect each case together as if its one person ..

Chucky, did you report it? Even if you only remember fragments, its still worth it. Dormer did say the killer might say something that sounds related to the case.

No never reported it, If it didnt happen to me I wouldnt believe it myself it sounds crazy. If I knew that video footage from that exact spot is around then I would come forward it would be easy to pick myself out the footage and he was right next to me.

No never reported it, If it didnt happen to me I wouldnt believe it myself it sounds crazy. If I knew that video footage from that exact spot is around then I would come forward it would be easy to pick myself out the footage and he was right next to me.
I get it. Its one of those things. You had to be there.

I 100% agree with you....Just because it seems "unlikely" doesn't mean its not worth trying.
I just finished watching "The Killing Season" on A&E.... I did get annoyed when they jump around from State to State to "try" an connect each case together as if its one person ..

I dont think killing season ever implys that every case from state to state is all the work of one killer. Josh and Rachel shed light on the fact that all these cases are similar. Sex trade for the most part, remains identified/unidentified, killers never caught. Stuff like that, but never implying a one person killer for every case they explore through the season.

Hi Chucky730, like other people have said- trust your gut. I believe you, and even if that *wasn't* LISK something that person said/did was weird and awful enough that it made your survival instincts and fight or flight kick in. I really wish LE would release more info on those calls in one statement- like the exact time, the closest position they were able to triangulate the calls or phone, and *whether they ever recorded the calls*(It's looking like the answer there is no, which is nutso. Why wouldn't they record them if it's true they actually tried to locate the caller in midtown during a call?
You might be very helpful to the case if they do have archived footage of the area somewhere.

I dont think killing season ever implys that every case from state to state is all the work of one killer. Josh and Rachel shed light on the fact that all these cases are similar. Sex trade for the most part, remains identified/unidentified, killers never caught. Stuff like that, but never implying a one person killer for every case they explore through the season.
I like the idea that Tom Hargrove is able to pinpoint areas where serial killings are happening. LE doesnt want to admit theres a killer in many cases.

Hi Chucky730, like other people have said- trust your gut. I believe you, and even if that *wasn't* LISK something that person said/did was weird and awful enough that it made your survival instincts and fight or flight kick in. I really wish LE would release more info on those calls in one statement- like the exact time, the closest position they were able to triangulate the calls or phone, and *whether they ever recorded the calls*(It's looking like the answer there is no, which is nutso. Why wouldn't they record them if it's true they actually tried to locate the caller in midtown during a call?
You might be very helpful to the case if they do have archived footage of the area somewhere.
Supposedly calls were not recorded. I dont believe it.

Supposedly calls were not recorded. I dont believe it.

Especially after 9/11 when cameras started going up everywhere.. there should of been multiple cameras in such high traffic areas by that time. 2007 and 2009. Everything seems to be on camera in nyc.

Especially after 9/11 when cameras started going up everywhere.. there should of been multiple cameras in such high traffic areas by that time. 2007 and 2009. Everything seems to be on camera in nyc.
Problem is: security cameras etc. are usually erased after x amount of time.

I bet the FBI got involved when the calls started coming in. This would have been up their alley.

I dont believe they didnt record the call either they stated that they had a phone tap and attempted to triangulate the position of the caller so of course they have a recording I dont understand why they would not release it tho. come to think of it by the same reasoning that they must have been ready to record the phone calls because they had a tap on the phone they must have gathered cc tv footage from the area. Not that they would tell someone like me but who would be the agency to contact about this? I mean I do remember the exact spot I will never forget

Problem is: security cameras etc. are usually erased after x amount of time.

True.. youd think if there were say 15 cameras that covered that location, that atleast one of them would still have some backup. With the nsa and metadata storage, i personally find it hard to believe that these tapes after a period of time are unretrievable. Look at these wikileaks cia/nsa document leaks. Big brother seems to watch and store everything until they need it.

I dont believe they didnt record the call either they stated that they had a phone tap and attempted to triangulate the position of the caller so of course they have a recording I dont understand why they would not release it tho. come to think of it by the same reasoning that they must have been ready to record the phone calls because they had a tap on the phone they must have gathered cc tv footage from the area. Not that they would tell someone like me but who would be the agency to contact about this? I mean I do remember the exact spot I will never forget
Do you remember the time of day you were on 34th st?

Na.... all I know it wasn't morning time. some time between afternoon and evening I cant remember. It was to long ago to say for sure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back