2008.07.03 CA's Myspace-...doesn't make sense REVISITED

RevCrim

Reaction score
I have read and reread this entry and it still makes no sense-

(She came into my life unexspectantly,Just as she has left me.)

Why was it unexpectantly? Did she think she could allegedly choke someone and expect them to stay?

(Now she is gone and I don't know why?)
Huh?

(All I am guilty of is .......)

Why say anything about guilt if she didn't know why they left? Why start off with declaring yourself guiltless?

(Jealousy has taken her away.....)
CA admits KC was jealous of her realtionship with Caylee.

(A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed
by the one she loved and trusted the most.)

Two fold here- Ca set limits when KC stole from her- but not for killing her grandchild? CA loved KC more than GA or LA and trusted her more than them? Interesting !

(A daughter....)

Does not speak of KC or herself in the first persons?

(First, it seemed harmless...)

CA admits KC's actions were not harmless-

(This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change..)

Again, not speaking of herself in the first person - while admitting LC was given many chances to change her ways and did not- but instead continued

(does not let her mother now speak to the baby her mother raised...)
If CA raised Caylee-- where was KC? Where was the Nanny?

(tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life...)

CA worries about what KC tells outside the home about her.....

(No money, no future)

On July 3rd CA knew KC had no job and no money-and no future---

I just don't see this as missing her grandchild as much as CA needs to disspell any notion that she had anything to do with anything.......

Just very strange ........

Translated I hear------

I told KC to get out, and I can't believe she really did, but I didn't have anything to do with it. It's all KC's fault, I covered for her, so many times, and she screwed me over-time and again. KC is not my daughter anymore, (no longer thought of in the first person. ) She gone and good ridance, I only care about Caylee now. I reaised Caylee and financially supported her and I am entitled to have her. KC has no job and can't support her. Throwing her out gives her no choice but to give Caylee to me. I win. But, KC is bad mouthing me to other people and I don't like that. Afterall, I am the perfect Mother and Grandmother.

Yes, it is going to be VERY interesting to see her try to explain this away at trial.

How she could write this, then say the car smells like a dead body and yet still insist that she believes Caylee is alive is just mind boggling.

And dont even get me started on her Mother of the Year statements ...

Not even in her writing can CA take personal responsibility for her own feelings. She writes in the third person. "All I am guilty of" says it all. She suspects Caylee has passed. CA does not want anyone to think she had anything to do with it. She is pleading her case to the public that she was a great mother and grandmother who did everything for her grandchild and got no recognizition for it, not to mention gratefulness from her daughter.

Cindy states she has been tolerant of all kc's serious problems...stealing lots of money, lying constantly, inability to support her child but this has gone way too far. She may have done the intolerable!

This was written to say she believes Caylee has passed and she thinks it is due to jealousy. She uses the word "angel" and I believe she is thinking Caylee (now an angel) is in heaven and wonders who is taking care of her up there.

When I read Cindy's My Space entry, the first thing that jumps out at me is the difference between what she is saying here and what she tries to say later to LE, "I talked to Casey everyday, everyday we communicated". This does not sound like a mother that has been communicating with her daughter everyday.

I have read and reread this entry and it still makes no sense-

Why was it unexpectantly? Did she think she could allegedly choke someone and expect them to stay?

Huh?

Why say anything about guilt if she didn't know why they left? Why start off with declaring yourself guiltless?

(Jealousy has taken her away.....)
CA admits KC was jealous of her realtionship with Caylee.

(A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed
by the one she loved and trusted the most.)

Two fold here- Ca set limits when KC stole from her- but not for killing her grandchild? CA loved KC more than GA or LA and trusted her more than them? Interesting !

(A daughter....)

Does not speak of KC or herself in the first persons?

(First, it seemed harmless...)

CA admits KC's actions were not harmless-

(This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change..)

Again, not speaking of herself in the first person - while admitting LC was given many chances to change her ways and did not- but instead continued

(does not let her mother now speak to the baby her mother raised...)
If CA raised Caylee-- where was KC? Where was the Nanny?

(tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life...)

CA worries about what KC tells outside the home about her.....

(No money, no future)

On July 3rd CA knew KC had no job and no money-and no future---

I just don't see this as missing her grandchild as much as CA needs to disspell any notion that she had anything to do with anything.......

Just very strange ........

Translated I hear------

I told KC to get out, and I can't believe she really did, but I didn't have anything to do with it. It's all KC's fault, I covered for her, so many times, and she screwed me over-time and again. KC is not my daughter anymore, (no longer thought of in the first person. ) She gone and good ridance, I only care about Caylee now. I reaised Caylee and financially supported her and I am entitled to have her. KC has no job and can't support her. Throwing her out gives her no choice but to give Caylee to me. I win. But, KC is bad mouthing me to other people and I don't like that. Afterall, I am the perfect Mother and Grandmother.

My interpretation of the first few lines is at variance with yours. Perhaps this is what Cindy meant:

I believe this line refers to Caylee. Caylee came into Cindy's life unexpectantly since Cindy had no idea Casey was pregnant until almost the end of her pregnancy and left her life unexpectantly since Casey suddenly took her away. (This fits in with Casey's poem where she says "what is given can be taken away.")

Caylee is gone and Cindy doesn't know why.

Here Cindy takes a martyr role along the lines of: I haven't done anything except be there for my daughter and love my granddaughter...

Not even in her writing can CA take personal responsibility for her own feelings. She writes in the third person. "All I am guilty of" says it all. She suspects Caylee has passed. CA does not want anyone to think she had anything to do with it. She is pleading her case to the public that she was a great mother and grandmother who did everything for her grandchild and got no recognizition for it, not to mention gratefulness from her daughter.

Cindy states she has been tolerant of all kc's serious problems...stealing lots of money, lying constantly, inability to support her child but this has gone way too far. She may have done the intolerable!

This was written to say she believes Caylee has passed and she thinks it is due to jealousy. She uses the word "angel" and I believe she is thinking Caylee (now an angel) is in heaven and wonders who is taking care of her up there.

I agree with a lot of your posts, but I don't for a minute think that Cindy thought for a moment on July 3rd that Caylee was dead. Not a clue. No, I think she thought KC had stashed her away somewhere and was using her as leverage. Even Shirley thought KC might be preggo and thats why she was staying away. No, I think they had a huge fight, KC left (hadn't she been gone for most of the previous week as well?) and this was the longest they'd been gone.
I saw that post as a way for CA to communicate with KC, a message to her directly. She knew KC checked her Myspace, it was a guilt trip in a public forum.

When I read Cindy's My Space entry, the first thing that jumps out at me is the difference between what she is saying here and what she tries to say later to LE, "I talked to Casey everyday, everyday we communicated". This does not sound like a mother that has been communicating with her daughter everyday.

Yeah, that always struck me too. I remember the first interview I saw with Cindy, before I knew anything about the case. She said she thought that KC and Caylee were visiting friends the whole month. That nothing had felt amiss. Now, i have a 19 year old daughter, and she has travelled and visited friends for a few weeks, and I thought it was just like that, a planned vacation. It was only later, when I learned how distorted that statement was, that I really started to realize how screwed up Cindy was.

Your posts always make such great sense .. :blowkiss:

I agree with you, btw ..

:seeya:

I agree with you that her posts make great sense! Though I must admit, although I think it is likely that Casey murdered caylee, I am not 100% convinced it was her.

Almost everything she writes in this blog goes directly against everything she tells LE about her daughter (not to mention the media and general public) the people she was "reaching out to" to help her "find" her granddaughter.

I agree with you that her posts make great sense! Though I must admit, although I think it is likely that Casey murdered caylee, I am not 100% convinced it was her.

Please explain what leads you to think it might not be her..I'm genuinely interested in hearing your ideas.

The word is " unexpectedly". Since Cindy wrote the word " unexpectantly", she must have been under a lot of stress, or was writing in a great hurry for some reason.

This family is dysfunctional. It's obvious that they are chronic if not all pathological liars, enablers, secretive people, right?

My interpretation of the first few lines is at variance with yours. Perhaps this is what Cindy meant:

I believe this line refers to Caylee. Caylee came into Cindy's life unexpectantly since Cindy had no idea Casey was pregnant until almost the end of her pregnancy and left her life unexpectantly since Casey suddenly took her away. (This fits in with Casey's poem where she says "what is given can be taken away.")

Caylee is gone and Cindy doesn't know why.

Here Cindy takes a martyr role along the lines of: I haven't done anything except be there for my daughter and love my granddaughter...

I agree, Princess! (Except I do not see how CA being a nurse could not have known that KC was pregnant. I mean, really? You didn't even suspect? Come on!) We may never know what the contact between CA and KC was like between 6/16 and 7/3. They may have had little contact, strained contact, been fighting with every contact. I doubt either of them will ever truthfully tell, so I will assume it was little and strained. CA was probably enjoying having KC out of the house somewhat, but she was missing Caylee something fierce. And, on 7/3, she decided to "spill her guts" on MySpace. She wants to see Caylee but KC won't let her and CA doesn't understand why. She is angry at the stealing and lying and has given KC "one more chance" too many times, and all she has gotten is more lying and stealing. (No big surprise there) This is just her putting her feelings to paper, so to speak. I don't think she thought for one second that Caylee was dead at this point, because if she had suspected this, I don't think she would have been so quick to call the police.

I agree, Princess! (Except I do not see how CA being a nurse could not have known that KC was pregnant. I mean, really? You didn't even suspect? Come on!) We may never know what the contact between CA and KC was like between 6/16 and 7/3. They may have had little contact, strained contact, been fighting with every contact. I doubt either of them will ever truthfully tell, so I will assume it was little and strained. CA was probably enjoying having KC out of the house somewhat, but she was missing Caylee something fierce. And, on 7/3, she decided to "spill her guts" on MySpace. She wants to see Caylee but KC won't let her and CA doesn't understand why. She is angry at the stealing and lying and has given KC "one more chance" too many times, and all she has gotten is more lying and stealing. (No big surprise there) This is just her putting her feelings to paper, so to speak. I don't think she thought for one second that Caylee was dead at this point, because if she had suspected this, I don't think she would have been so quick to call the police.

Re my bold: I feel foolish asking this because I should certainly know the answer, but have we ever seen any text messages between CA and KC between period 6-16 and 7-15? I remember reading many, many pages of KC's text messages, but none to CA. I also remember CA stating that there were text msgs between them during that period. I think I remember..... Duh!

I agree with a lot of your posts, but I don't for a minute think that Cindy thought for a moment on July 3rd that Caylee was dead. Not a clue. No, I think she thought KC had stashed her away somewhere and was using her as leverage. Even Shirley thought KC might be preggo and thats why she was staying away. No, I think they had a huge fight, KC left (hadn't she been gone for most of the previous week as well?) and this was the longest they'd been gone.
I saw that post as a way for CA to communicate with KC, a message to her directly. She knew KC checked her Myspace, it was a guilt trip in a public forum.
...and it was written @ the same time she sent Lee to go look for her.

Re my bold: I feel foolish asking this because I should certainly know the answer, but have we ever seen any text messages between CA and KC between period 6-16 and 7-15? I remember reading many, many pages of KC's text messages, but none to CA. I also remember CA stating that there were text msgs between them during that period. I think I remember..... Duh!
I believe we've seen the incoming calls in the records, but all I can remember reading is the text about needing to contact her on the 16th (re; the car). Yet to be released?

the more i read this the more it sounds like a cheezy add on the 'true movie' chanel - a mother's tears ... a daughter's betrayal ... don't miss 'unexspectantly' this monday at 8!
maybe i've analyzed so much of the minutia of this case that i've become afraid i'm now over analyzing things and am taking a step back, but to me this doesn't seem to be any more than classic cindy verbage,
i think part of the reason we're all so angry w/ cindy is that her attempts to sway our thinking are so outrageously unbelievable that it's almost a personal affront - an insult to our collective intelligence, if you will. i don't see cindy as the great manipulator others seem to and if this is where casey learned her art then it was from watching her mother's mistakes, not her successes. manipulation only works when it's subtle; you can only be had if you don't know you're being played in the first place and this is where cindy fails miserably time and again. everything is sooooo over the top, larger than life ... and stick some bows on it while you're there!
after all weren't we supposed to be throwing a planet wide party in honour and appreciation of her daughter the
cheerleader.gif
MOTHER OF THE YEAR
cheerleader.gif
? it's farcical, isn't it. we'll never buy that, but that's what she chose to sell us anyway.
i'll admit the note is a broadway production and the third party nonsense is likely an attempt to sound clever, like all the 'big' words the whole family uses but couldn't define if you underlined them in the dictionary and added visual aids. but that's what cindy does, over and over and over. just b/c her approach doesn't work is no reason for cindy to stop using it - oh no dammit, they'll give in before i do! i think this may be where casey's refusal to drop imaginanny comes from.
when i read this note all i see is a drama queen w/ a martyr complex making a pathetically transparent attempt at manipulation, in other words, i see cindy.

This PROVES that CA knew something was up. Something that would change their lives forever. She was SO upset about not seeing Caylee (especailly for 4th of July Holidays) that she posted really angry stuff. Caylee/KC alluded her for days afterwards...where was the "panic" she showed on her MS post? Did she begin to regret not ever knowing or caring about Caylee's "nanny" before now. Perhaps now regrets....an address, a phone number....too late grandma. Too late to feign concern....Imagine if CA had called 911 before 7/15. Yes, I'm calling to report my GD missing. Yes, she's with her mother. Her babysitter? Yes, she has one but I've never met her, don't know her name or number....what would a 911 operator have done with such a Lame-*advertiser censored*?

My take on this is that CA was already thinking that Caylee may have passed away. We all know many, many things on some level that we don't 'know' with our conscious minds. Everyone to a greater or lesser extent lives in a state of denial and CA has to have known what KC really was, what she was really capable of, but hoping against hope that somehow things were not as she feared.

She felt guilty of causing it, because she had raised KC, had enabled her to act as she did, and when she finally got tough with her, she was afraid of exactly the results that did happen. Of course she was trying to deny responsiblity for KC.. if I had a kid like that, I would too.

How would any of us write a note to a daughter under those circumstances? I think I would write it in the third person too, trying to give myself a little distance from what I feared, I woud speak of how a child appeared suddenly in my life, how I nurtured her to the best of my ability, how she was just as suddenly taken away.

I would try to make my daughter see that her stealing from her grandparents finally crossed some line that I just COULD NOT tolerate, but that it was not the end of my love and concern for her or my grand daughter..just the beginning of a tough love policy.

I would try to appeal to her friends, perhaps one of them carries some weight with KC, perhaps one of them will suggest that KC should let her mom see the baby, (hoping the child may still be alive), so I would make it a public message.

I am sure CA knew, at least on a subconcious level that KC had no job, was homeless, had no future, was a thief and a liar. I feel she was going through a 'What have I DONE?? What has become of KC, and even more to the point, what has happened to helpless little Caylee??' sort of moment..

I know if I were in her (CA's) position, I would have writen something quite similar to what she did actually write.

As for her support for KC in the ongoing investigation.. I put that down to half guilt/love/enabling and one half just plain bonkers behavior. I know it is no longer politically correct to say someone has gone insane, but I will say it anyway. Cindy has gone insane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back