OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

LOOK WHAT I FOUND !!!!!!

YouTube - EMHE video 2

Amber's video asking Extreme Makeover Home Edition to help rebuild some of her hometown after an electrical fire burned down most of the small town Weleetka OK
Was posted upthread by litte [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3689911&postcount=697"]here[/ame]

Ah, I get it now! Thanks, Tom'sGirl~ :blowkiss: I didn't connect the two before.

It was a wonderful thing Amber did asking them to come and rebuild the cafe. I agree it is a much needed place for the people to congregate and keep the energy flowing in Weleetka.

Excellent job, Amber!!! (And you are gorgeous, too! Hey...it might help! TP likes pretty things. ;)) Sorry for the troubles which it brought to you, but your heart was in the right place.

Don't forget the rumors and theories threads that are in the Parking Lot.

Has the "sleuthing room" been shut down? I seem to be having trouble trying to get in!

Have I been bad???

Has the "sleuthing room" been shut down? I seem to be having trouble trying to get in!

Have I been bad???

What is going on with the SS Group or other group sections??
Little I have not even posted in awhile plus I know I havent been bad...and there is no getting in so Maybe the powers that be are tweaking the site or something...

GetSmart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Little and Get Smart, I can't get into any of them either.

Thanks everyone. I didn't know what was going on or if I had been bad. I can't access either social group of which I am a member. I wonder what TOS violation would cause all the groups to be shut down....or is it only a few groups? Strange!

Hi WS friends! I wanted to say how much you all mean to me and how much I've enjoyed getting to know you all on this forum. The deaths of Skyla and Taylor are the reason I joined Websleuths and you all made me comfortable in sharing my terrible dream (or most of it anyway) about these murders. You all embraced me and weren't judgemental of me. I am forever grateful for that.

Today is my 1 yr. anniversary on WS so I am feeling a bit sentimental and saddened that no resolution has happened in this case. Yet, I am so happy to have met all of you.

I'd like to address a concern I have though. It seems that participation in the threads has slacked off recently. I know I have been busy and was away much of the summer so I am guilty of not posting much as well. But, I fear that if we don't continue to contribute to the forum, that it could be moved to 'Cold Cases' or somewhere with less visibility than the 'Featured Case Discussion'.

I'm sure the perps who commited these horrific murders would like that! It will be easy for them if interest slowly dissolves and the whole ugly mess is just forgotten, won't it?
Let's please not let this happen.....Taylor and Skyla deserve better!

Thanks for all the wonderful things you sleuths have done to keep this case out there. You all rock! Now let's give Hatgirl some of your great theories for her documentary and hopefully this case can be solved! Respectfully, wm

Hi WS friends! I wanted to say how much you all mean to me and how much I've enjoyed getting to know you all on this forum. The deaths of Skyla and Taylor are the reason I joined Websleuths and you all made me comfortable in sharing my terrible dream (or most of it anyway) about these murders. You all embraced me and weren't judgemental of me. I am forever grateful for that.

Today is my 1 yr. anniversary on WS so I am feeling a bit sentimental and saddened that no resolution has happened in this case. Yet, I am so happy to have met all of you.

I'd like to address a concern I have though. It seems that participation in the threads has slacked off recently. I know I have been busy and was away much of the summer so I am guilty of not posting much as well. But, I fear that if we don't continue to contribute to the forum, that it could be moved to 'Cold Cases' or somewhere with less visibility than the 'Featured Case Discussion'.

I'm sure the perps who commited these horrific murders would like that! It will be easy for them if interest slowly dissolves and the whole ugly mess is just forgotten, won't it?
Let's please not let this happen.....Taylor and Skyla deserve better!

Thanks for all the wonderful things you sleuths have done to keep this case out there. You all rock! Now let's give Hatgirl some of your great theories for her documentary and hopefully this case can be solved! Respectfully, wm

Matilda, :blowkiss:!!!

I'm still here searching. I have no plans of going anywhere until the SOB's are caught. Every morning I have to ask my Higher Power where to look today.

I really believe what Jessica Brown and sheriff Choate said..."we believe this case will be solved." Just keep on believing, Matilda.

:blowkiss:

little726, You never cease to amaze me with your positive words of comfort when your fellow sleuths are feeling discouraged. Yes, just keep on believing! Thank you:blowkiss: Hugs, matilda

Matilda, :blowkiss:!!!

I'm still here searching. I have no plans of going anywhere until the SOB's are caught. Every morning I have to ask my Higher Power where to look today.

I really believe what Jessica Brown and sheriff Choate said..."we believe this case will be solved." Just keep on believing, Matilda.

:blowkiss:

I am very interested in this case and in seeing justice done for these two sweet little girls. I am not very good at sleuthing yet, I am mostly a lurker, a prayer warrior, and at times an intuitive and analytical thinker. I will continue to do what I can to support those of you who are so good at investigating. I want to be proud of Oklahoma and it's LE. Today it is rather hard due to the way this case has been handled.

Keep up the good work, Web sleuthers. I am praying for you.

SondraK such thoughtful words...:)

I am hoping that perhaps there really is DNA and it will match up to someone ...someday..... cause it sure doesnt look like anyone local is going to spill the beans anytime soon.

AWWWWW waltzingmatilda :cake4u:
A year goes by so fast...and thanks for the reminder to post. I have been more of a lurker for awhile now. This business about working full time is for the birds. It had been almost 5 years since I had to work full time but since Feb I have been doing it .. now I am just grateful to have a job....

GetSmart, I am glad for what you are able to contribute. You are blessed to have a full time job. Along with the demands of a family, your time is limited I Know. Thanks for all you do!

SondraK, I was very shy and hesitant about posting in the beginning. I quickly felt comfortable and at ease here on WS. I hope you have the same warm feeling and post more often. I'm so happy you are here!

wm

Incendentally there is a group of 5 people talking to the families and locals. These people are NOT with the documentary filming crew.

How weird is that? What is their purpose ???
I would think that the family would be very tight lipped about anything.. afterall who knows .. you know what I mean. Plus I would be surprised if LE didn't tell them not to discuss the case.. Oh I am so out of it anymore.. I just can't second guess anything.. How could this thing go on for so long!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back