2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheney tells a story?

Like the jury hasn't been here long enough.

heck, like we haven't been here long enough.

Now <modsnip> is going to read a story to us....

They want to talk the jury to death! That is the defense I just figured it out!

TY TY TY..Yikes!!

Hope CM is brief..yet he starts out with a "Parable'...Go CM..get to it...We want to hear from LDB

Sorry for showing biases:innocent:

OK what on earth is CM talking about? Did he accidentally bring his 4th of July speech to the rotary club instead of his closing arguments?

I think CM stole one of JB's Red Bulls...

Those of you who fell for JB spin on the evidence as presented need to wait for the PT to finish up. Because he spun everything completely to make everyone guilty but his very own, and in his words, *advertiser censored*.

And justice for all...starting with Caley! HER PROTECTION!

I wonder if the jurors are still awake. I'm fighting sleep hard!

This history lesson doesn't bode well for clarity.

History Class Time...zzzzzzzzzzz

Bombast for a summer evening...

You have to go with the actual evidence as it was presented. Not with a desperate attorney's spin on that evidence, in a closing argument where he is allowed to say anything he wants about the evidence or the people who presented it and testified to it.

The jury took notes during testimony, they will be able to see the difference between what the testimony and the spin is.

I saw the evidence, but it's not all there. For those who questioned me.... I followed this case since day 1, not just now all of a sudden. The defense did an excellent closing argument and put a lot of doubt in my mind and last week I believed she murdered her. After today, I don't.

oh no - i'm kinda' liking CM.
Maybe it's just the contrast . . . .

Must be, I was thinking the same thing! CM is talking about Constitutional rights and freedoms.

CM is giving a Founding Fathers/4th of July speech and I am insulted - yes it applies and it is a good speech but I am insulted that this speech is given to a Jury to make a point about ICA's innocence and will forever be part of this case

That's right CM...remind the jury that they are missing all the July 4th festivities while the DT drones on and on.

Voice over CM voice with Alvin of the Chipmunks has really helped me be able to listen to him.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968