Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LVA Misty took revealed her story about that night was FALSE. IMHO Haleigh was deceased before Misty claims she put her to bed at 8:00 pm..
Ronald Cummings knows where Haleigh's remains are, as does his mother and GGMS....Misty does not know and neither do any of the other Croslins where haleigh's remains are located......JMHO.

Ron even went to talk to HaLeigh.

Ron even went to talk to HaLeigh.

LOL, thanks Titan, I had forgotten about that. How stupid was that, unless he just went and watched the sky and tried to communicate with her!

I wonder if he prays, I wonder if he attends any religious services the prison offers. I remember when they first went to jail he, and I think Misty, asked for Bibles. I think that's on the "to do" list when you go to jail. What a joke!!

LOL, thanks Titan, I had forgotten about that. How stupid was that, unless he just went and watched the sky and tried to communicate with her!

I wonder if he prays, I wonder if he attends any religious services the prison offers. I remember when they first went to jail he, and I think Misty, asked for Bibles. I think that's on the "to do" list when you go to jail. What a joke!!
A lot of people who go to prison aren't bad people. Sometimes it's about upbringing, addictions, life circumstances... Anyway, for some, jail is their first exposure to the bible or church and they take it to heart. My brother in law is in charge of a Texas prison ministry, and some of the letters he gets, are gut wrenching. Men asking him to send their children coloring books or pamphlets, so they can receive gifts, or asking for guidance when they get out of jail. My daughter dated a guy who spent a year in the pen, and until he got with her, at age 21, he had never, not one time, stepped into a church. That may not sound like a very big deal, but here in Texas, (the bible belt), it's shocking. Anyway, if it helps make them better, more honest people, I hope this whole bunch finds religion. MOO

A lot of people who go to prison aren't bad people. Sometimes it's about upbringing, addictions, life circumstances... Anyway, for some, jail is their first exposure to the bible or church and they take it to heart. My brother in law is in charge of a Texas prison ministry, and some of the letters he gets, are gut wrenching. Men asking him to send their children coloring books or pamphlets, so they can receive gifts, or asking for guidance when they get out of jail. My daughter dated a guy who spent a year in the pen, and until he got with her, at age 21, he had never, not one time, stepped into a church. That may not sound like a very big deal, but here in Texas, (the bible belt), it's shocking. Anyway, if it helps make them better, more honest people, I hope this whole bunch finds religion. MOO

BBM

I realize the above bolded. However, the way RC/MC acted AFTER Haleigh went missing; the fairs, NY, road rage, rat's head in mailbox, dealing/taking drugs, I don't know, for them to ask for Bibles practically the next day, does not faze me at all. Sorry, not buying it.

BBM

I realize the above bolded. However, the way RC/MC acted AFTER Haleigh went missing; the fairs, NY, road rage, rat's head in mailbox, dealing/taking drugs, I don't know, for them to ask for Bibles practically the next day, does not faze me at all. Sorry, not buying it.

I don't buy it when anyone claims to get religion. That could mean anything.

It also sounds as if there is a "prisoner's manual" of how to get time removed.

BBM

I wasn't really talking about anybody, except for maybe Tommy. He's the one who kept in touch with a religious group, and made comments about turning things over to God, etc... Also, when in court, he made a comment about God being with him. So, it looks like maybe his new found religion wasn't short lived. But, the cynic in me thinks this may be because he's the one who had the biggest need for religion...just another one of those things that made me wonder about him.

I don't buy it when anyone claims to get religion. That could mean anything.

It also sounds as if there is a "prisoner's manual" of how to get time removed.

Thank you Titan. Of course it is a prisoner's manual. This really disgusts me!! I don't mean to be horrid, but I cannot believe, after the way these two acted, that they REALLY, REALLY, WANTED A BIBLE. What they wanted was to protray themselves as born again....NOT!!

Thank you Titan. Of course it is a prisoner's manual. This really disgusts me!! I don't mean to be horrid, but I cannot believe, after the way these two acted, that they REALLY, REALLY, WANTED A BIBLE. What they wanted was to protray themselves as born again....NOT!!

It's not only "religion". Former IL Gov Blago asked for some drug program for the same reason.

I wasn't really talking about anybody, except for maybe Tommy. He's the one who kept in touch with a religious group, and made comments about turning things over to God, etc... Also, when in court, he made a comment about God being with him. So, it looks like maybe his new found religion wasn't short lived. But, the cynic in me thinks this may be because he's the one who had the biggest need for religion...just another one of those things that made me wonder about him.

I agree.
Since he is the suspect in HaLeigh's abduction I would imagine he might have a lot to live with and many haunting thoughts/images running through his mind in the night..

The burgundy car parked at 202 Green - running or not?

Snipped From AMW website:

Schauland said Misty was re-questioned on Feb. 25 and a child protection team interviewed Haleigh's brother, Ronald Jr.
Cops have not said what the interviews revealed and have not addressed the possibility that a man dressed in black took Haleigh.
But they have said they are looking into the information they obtained.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

This was in 2009 shortly after HaLeigh went missing

Why? So he could have vitiams so his hair doesn't fall out?

As I understand it, going through certain programs can be applied to reducing a sentence. Wonder if the same thing applies in Florida.

OT Don't think someone is worried about his hair falling out but turning grey.

As I understand it, going through certain programs can be applied to reducing a sentence. Wonder if the same thing applies in Florida.

OT Don't think someone is worried about his hair falling out but turning grey.

IIRC RC went through a program also, I can't remember if he finished it or not.

Here's a tidbit:

Tommy Croslin is now earning early release time faster than the others. When RC first went to prison, his release date was 6 days after Tommy's release date. With each info update on the system, their release dates changed but remained 6 days apart. Then after a few months I noticed they were only 4 days apart. And it stayed like that for awhile--updates happened with new release dates for each, 4 days apart.

But now Tommy is showing a release date a full 4 weeks before RC! I have been watching this because sometimes one facility may lag behind the others in updating info and eventually they catch up. But it has been like this for two months now--release dates for both TC and RC are updated at the same time, but Tommy remains about a month ahead of RC on release date.

Considering they started out with release dates within one week of each other, I find this rather interesting.

I know what you mean 4Jacy. I think some people, when they are at, or near the bottom, think they can fool God, or make a deal with God. Like God won't know they are really trying to con Him when they ask for a Bible. I'm not saying that is what is happening to these people, I don't really know. Can't help but wonder what these folks are thinking.:dunno:

I know what you mean 4Jacy. I think some people, when they are at, or near the bottom, think they can fool God, or make a deal with God. Like God won't know they are really trying to con Him when they ask for a Bible. I'm not saying that is what is happening to these people, I don't really know. Can't help but wonder what these folks are thinking.:dunno:

Thank you Nonni Brenda, that was my point exactly. It seems so phoney. One just can't snap their fingers and change, however, I do hope they find some way to complete themselves as spiritual human beings for the right reasons.

Geraldo - 2/28/09 Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

Thanks to Lil Momma for the original clip. This is part two of that clip, which repeats the part with Crystal and Jr. and also goes into Crystal asking Jr. if Misty was there.

I wish we knew what, if anything, Jr. told LE. This clip is dated 2/28, and Crystal refers to not asking Jr. on the Friday when she first got him, but she doesn't say which Friday, so it's unclear just how much time has passed between Haleigh's disappearance and Jr. telling Crystal this story.
This clip does raise a couple of questions. CS had some trouble communicating, such as saying 'he' when she meant 'she', so it's fair to question if she got some other details confused. Like, did Jr say 'a black man in black', when he actually meant 'a man in black'? A young child might repeat the description 'black', if that's what stood out in his memory, so there might be some confusion there. Hopefully, LE got this sorted out. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419