TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from lunch... that was fast.

Showing the house makes it clear how small it was, how open. It would be impossible for human beings, not deaf, dumb and blind, to stay in that house for hours, maybe more and not hear people being abused there. Impossible. If I were Vanessa, I'd make any deal to testify I could, because otherwise, she's got a better than even change of going to jail for life herself because taped statement could hang her. If she wasn't a participant, how could she have stayed there like that?

My computer is slow. I didn't think I would get back in.

Cox is back on the stand.
Thank goodness you did!

You might want to restart your browser when you get another chance... sometimes after a long time watching video, they get bloated...

Yolorado, do you or someone have the link handy to Coleman's interrogation? If people haven't read it yet they need to. Especially about what happened to Channon in that last hour or so before she was put into the trashcan. It's really shocking how cold and uncaring Coleman is and how she thinks she has no part in this crime.

I wonder how Daphne will do testifying in the same room against her ex-bf and baby daddy Davidson? Did we ever figure out if she had that baby?

Gary watching the video, Channon's mother isn't. Why am I blanking out her name today? Someone help?

Pros is showing alot more regarding the victims in this trial than they did in Cobbins trial.

Gosh it is impossible to hear!!! What gives?!?!?!?!

Yolorado, do you or someone have the link handy to Coleman's interrogation? If people haven't read it yet they need to. Especially about what happened to Channon in that last hour or so before she was put into the trashcan. It's really shocking how cold and uncaring Coleman is and how she thinks she has no part in this crime.

Here it is:
http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/030309carjack-colemantranscript.pdf

..it's pretty chilling, I found this one to be the worst of the 4.

Sound is a little better now.

Defense cross.

I HATE this defense attorney. I don't know how he can even look in the mirror, let alone sleep at night. How can you stand up there and take up for such a sub-human ???? Does this guy have a daughter? He must have NO HEART!!! I am sorry for all the people who think he is "just doing his job..." Anyone that chooses the job of defending a$$holes for a paycheck, all the while dredging innocent victims through the mud, deserves my scorn!!!!

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

As watch crime scene video I wonder - how must it feel to see over and over your baby girl in a trash can? #cntrialless than a minute ago

I have a baby girl. I get sick to my stomach and can not IMAGINE how they must feel. I hope somehow, some day they will find peace. It is so senseless. I get sick, everytime I open the news to see the SICK THINGS that so-called humans are able to do to mankind...

Kitchen, looking toward laundry room...

The trash can holding Channon's body is behind the bag of trash, in corner:
33mpwcl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads