2011.05.16 Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136277"]Come on over and let's keep vigil in the courtroom![/ame]

Locking up.

I chose this buffet because of its extensive sneeze guards.

buffet_lightbox.jpg

http://static.boydgaming.net/fremont/images/lightbox/buffet_lightbox.jpg

Sunny on IS is now on the Perry Plan and can see it will start this week!

I was in the wrong sidebar thread so I'll carry over what I posted before it got locked:

Me thinks right before ICA was lead out she was talking to JB. I think ICA said, Why didn't you strike her, I don't want her on the jury, then JB said, relax I still have time to strike her. I'm playing my cards well. LMAO

LOL - I'm following BeanE's twitter and she posted this from Jim Lichtenstein...

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Guy with big head keeps blocking my view. Grrr. #caseyanthony

Just struck me as funny

Just out of curiosity, will there be trial on Saturdays? I know jury selection went on this Saturday, but was that just because of the time constraint?

Whoa, the body language between JB and ICA is strained. After Judge called recess, ICA motioned with her "come here" finger, and when JB went to her, he stood quite a distance from her. Certainly nothing like we used to see when they'd be so cozy with each other - up close and personal.

What happens if JB used all his strikes and we are back down to 5-6? What happens then? Can he do that?

Thank you Zoey. I'm working right now on a victim's impact statement. It's killing me. :(

You are often in my thoughts and prayers Tulessa. Fighting that hard fight for your loved ones. :therethere:

He only leaned in for a few seconds, most of the talk, his body was much more distant from her, like his lower body in the pic. He also appeared "in a hurry".

Just out of curiosity, will there be trial on Saturdays? I know jury selection went on this Saturday, but was that just because of the time constraint?

I believe HHJP said that there will be half days on Saturdays.

Yes, they are scheduled for half-days on Saturdays.

What happens if JB used all his strikes and we are back down to 5-6? What happens then? Can he do that?

Sure...but there is no guarantee the potential jurors that would take their place would be better than what they have already. That would be a HUGE gamble! YIKES!

Tru TV has the loudest commercials ever! It's driving me crazy. AF will be on with her low soothing voice and then all of sudden the Repo Man commercial comes on blasting loud. Very annoying. :maddening:

OK - I am still stuck on the bad juror that was picked last week, after JB and team claimed racial bias by the state.

From listening to HHJP, it seems that they will be able to use backstriking for any potential juror? Is that right? I am just worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans