GUILTY VA - Donta Williams, 22, Portsmouth, 20 Jan 2015 *Arrests*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Donta Williams hasn’t been seen or heard from since Tuesday, January 20th. His family tells police this is unusual behavior for Williams, who contacts his family daily. Donta Williams is a black male with brown eyes and black hair. He stands approximately 5’9” tall and weighs 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing tan/gold colored pants, a yellow and gray striped shirt and a black jacket.

http://wtkr.com/2015/01/22/portsmouth-detectives-looking-for-23-year-old-missing-man/

Thank you for posting this. I saw it on our local news this morning.

This is local to me and I missed this until now. I searched the internet and news. Not much out there. Wish we had more - where he works, where he was last seen, where is his car if he has one, etc.

Unbelievable. A few days later and nothing from the Portsmouth PD or news.

I was just looking for his fb, no luck for me. I hope he is just off with someone. Do we know if he goes to school or where he might work?

I've done Google searches over the web and the news. Nothing beyond what WTKR has. We don't even know the general area where he lives. We won't need his address, just the general area like, say, Churchland area for example.

Williams lives in Churchland with his grandmother in the Towne Point Landing Apartments off Towne Point Road. Williams was last seen in his apartment complex.

Douglas (his fianace) and Williams’ close family friend, Lawton, both saw Williams the night he disappeared. The three had been at a 7 p.m. Bible study at New Abundant Life Christian Center in Norfolk. The church van then dropped off Douglas at NSU and went on to Portsmouth. Lawton said they dropped Williams off on Towne Point Road first, around 9:30 p.m.

Douglas said the last time she talked to her fiance on the phone was around 10:30 p.m. Douglas said he was still in the apartment complex, talking to a friend who also lives there. She doesn’t know what happened to Williams after she hung up the phone.

http://wavy.com/2015/02/03/family-retraces-steps-of-missing-portsmouth-man/

How can some people be missing and it barely gets coverage, then others go missing and it is almost everywhere 24/7 ????.

News is silent on this case. Very little info from Portsmouth PD. I keep coming back to see if he showed or was found. Or there is a new lead.

Not sure how I missed this either. It's local for me too. They interviewed one of the suspects on news tonight from jail. He said he didn't do it. He, however, did watch it happen and it was one of his good friends. Says his life was threatened if he told. So sad.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/20/suspect-describes-murder-he-says-he-saw-but-didnt-commit/

Kyle Purvis spoke to 10 On Your Side from Portsmouth City Jail on Thursday. He is one of two suspects charged with first-degree murder in the death of 22-year-old Donta Williams. Tremayne Johnson, 25, is the other suspect...

Everything was normal the night of Jan. 20, said Purvis, until he and three others drove to a bridge on Mathews Lake. He said he thought they were going there to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana, but the situation took a turn for the worse three minutes into their walk from the car to the bridge. “Then I heard a loud crack and a loud smack,” Purvis said. “It was too much blood for me to stand there and continue to look at what was going on.”

Purvis said Williams was taken to the ground. He said a saw and a hammer were used in the attack before a lifeless Williams was pushed into the lake. Purvis said the man who murdered Williams is another friend, who has not been identified as a suspect by police.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/police-arrest-third-suspect-in-donta-williams-murder/

Police in Michigan arrested a man Saturday in connection with the homicide of Donta Williams, Suffolk Police wrote in a press release.

Nathaniel C. McCoy Jr., 21, of Portsmouth was arrested on charges of first degree murder, shoot, stab, cut or wound, and conspiracy to commit a felony. His extradition from Michigan is pending and he is currently being held without bond.

McCoy is the third suspect arrested... Suffolk Police said the investigation is still ongoing.

This should be an easy one for the prosecutor.

These guys are already snitching, blame-shifting, and rolling over on each other and the trial date isn't even set yet.

2 or 3 bad guys-------> Gone for life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back