Urs Von Aesch/Ylenia Llenard Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
THE body of a missing five-year-old girl whose abduction was linked by police to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been discovered in a forest in Switzerland.

Ylenia Llenard was snatched from a public swimming pool in the Swiss town of Appenzell on July 31.
Her photo was shown to Kate and Gerry McCann as police across Europe probed links between the two cases.

MORE AT LINK

Could this guy have taken Maddy?

What do you sleuthers think? Possibility? No way? Timelines? Who is he?

THE body of a missing five-year-old girl whose abduction was linked by police to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been discovered in a forest in Switzerland.

Ylenia Llenard was snatched from a public swimming pool in the Swiss town of Appenzell on July 31.
Her photo was shown to Kate and Gerry McCann as police across Europe probed links between the two cases.

MORE AT LINK

Could this guy have taken Maddy?

What do you sleuthers think? Possibility? No way? Timelines? Who is he?
You're fast. You started this thread while I was replying on another:)

Could be...
(snip)
Investigating officers said they had reopened several cases of missing children dating from the 1980s in Switzerland.
They refused, however, to confirm reports in Swiss newspapers that there could be a link between the disappearance of Ylenia and British girl Madeleine McCann, who was reported missing in Portugal in May.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22429527-12377,00.html

This is all off the top-of-my head, but. . .

"They've taken her."

"Von Aesch, originally from the Swiss canton of Thurgau, had been living with his wife in Benimantell, near Benidorm in Spain, since 1990."

In the beginning, I believe Kate said she felt they were being stalked. Kate and Gerry also felt she had been taken to Spain, if I recall correctly.
There was a strange man in some of the photos? What does this Von Aesch guy look like, any pics?

Is it possible Kate, Gerry, and LE knew something about a pedo being in the area?

I'm grasping at straws, trying to put things together.

Thank you, colomom, you really are a gem.

"Von Aesch was also briefly a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. He was thought to be close to Praia da Luz when Madeleine McCann disappeared. A white van with Spanish number plates matching the description of Von Aesch's was seen parked for several days in front of the McCann's apartment. The van was not seen again after Madeleine disappeared."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urs_Hans_Von_Aesch

You really would have thought Portuguese LE would have been all over this. Maybe they are and the McCanns are a red herring like I stated elsewhere, in the Jury room I believe?

Then again, maybe not.

You're fast. You started this thread while I was replying on another:)

Could be...
(snip)
Investigating officers said they had reopened several cases of missing children dating from the 1980s in Switzerland.
They refused, however, to confirm reports in Swiss newspapers that there could be a link between the disappearance of Ylenia and British girl Madeleine McCann, who was reported missing in Portugal in May.

The part I found of interest in the article you referenced is the little 5 yr old girl was found by a private individual who had continued to search and look for the little girl in the same area the man was found shot the same day she went missing and who had also shot another man in the same woods, who survived. How shoddy can police work be? Two men shot in the woodds, a girl is missing, her clothing found in woodlands the same day she is missing with his dna on them.

Then a private individual who continued to search on their own, Bless him, found her. I don't understand why these woods were not searched, geez. Too many red flags to ignore. Why was he there shooting himself and another? His van was a first red flag for me, being it was the same type and color spotted at the pool. Police should have been all over this. We are just now finding her. It's the middle of September. over a month and a half has passed since his killing, van located, geez.

From the wikpedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urs_Hans_Von_Aesch

" . . . Von Aesch was also briefly a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. He was thought to be close to Praia da Luz when Madeleine McCann disappeared.. . ."

". . .A white van with Spanish number plates matching the description of Von Aesch's was seen parked for several days in front of the McCann's apartment. The van was not seen again after Madeleine disappeared. . ."

This about the white van is a new fact I had not heard before in the Madeleine case!

Still that about a white van could be a red herring, a false clue that leads us to ignore that he may have been driving a different vehicle or may not have used that vehicle when Madeleine was "disappeared."

Both girls were blond haired!
http://www.droitfondamental.eu/06-Ylena_lead_to_maddie-GB.htm
http://is.blick.ch/img/gen/g/P/HBgPH5PA_Pxgen_r_180xA.jpg
pic from this article:
http://translate.google.com/transla...ch?q=Urs+Hans+Von+Aesch&num=20&hl=en&safe=off

The alleged killer of the 5 years old little blond girl looks like:
http://www.droitfondamental.eu/06-Ylena_urs_hans_von_aesch-2.png

Note: The original links were posted first by colomom and so colomom deserves the credit for the finds. Thanks.

Great stuff y'all are finding! I am at work and keep checking in...thanks for all the links and info.

So what happened to the man who was shot by Urs Von Aesch and went to the hospital? Did he die? Was he released? Did anyone speak to him about what he saw?

So what happened to the man who was shot by Urs Von Aesch and went to the hospital? Did he die? Was he released? Did anyone speak to him about what he saw?

Exactly, after reading another link, it mentioned they were awaiting his recovery to speak with him for they believed he was a person of interest in that he had information concerning the abduction and disposal of the girl. They went on to say in that link also, so do go read these links entirely, because it's in one of them, and I don't remember, that they suspect he was shot to silence him due to information he had. Or that he tried to hinder the disposal and burial and was shot in the abdomen. Then nothing else said about him.

This seems it would be of very big interest to many.

Sat Sep 15/2007
". . . Police believe Von Aesch committed suicide, after shooting another man, who survived. . ."
". . .Swiss authorities have also been in touch with police investigating the case of Briton four-year-old Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in May while on holiday with her family in a Portuguese resort . . ."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070915/ts_nm/swiss_missing_dc

Still looking up info. Hope this helps a little until then.

Edited to add: Since this Von Aesch man lived in spain awhle I wonder if this might be partly why the mccanns were mentioning they think Madeleine is in spain?

Also I see this paragraph - probably what you have already seen.

". . . Witnesses have said a man matching Von Aesch’s description had been seen watching the little girl’s home and movements for at least 10 days.” Detectives in Portugal are working on the theory Madeleine’s abductors could have been spying on the family for several days, observing their daily routine. . ."

". . . .Madeleine’s parents have admitted they left their children alone every night for a week before their daughter was snatched.

Yesterday the Daily Express told how detectives believe Madeleine’s kidnapper was working with an accomplice.
Police have been covertly tailing and videoing the suspect who is believed to match the description of a man seen carrying a child wrapped in a blanket shortly after Madeleine disappeared . . ."
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/15806/Madeleine-lookalike-snatched-by-pervert

I just read that the survivor is in the hospital listed in serious condition. I want to assume they are waiting to see how he handles his injuries to then talk to him. :(

From what I've found so far, there isn't any hard evidence Van Aesch is a pedophile, nor is there any evidence Ylena, the young Swiss girl, was raped. From different blogs, etc., I've read Van Aesch may have been a procurer and was once convicted in relation to a threatened kidnapping.

The man in the hospital may have been Van Aesch's contact for the procurement of the girl or, he may have been an accomplice threatening to turn him in; he may have been someone who just stumbled across the truth. It seems a third party, someone who wouldn't quit hunting for Ylena, did/will collect the reward money.

It's strange to me that Van Aesch would have parked his white van right in front of the McCann's apartment, if indeed it was HIS van. Seems a little too obvious. Perhaps he was renting a place close by, and IF he did abduct Madeleine it's possible he, or an accomplice, used a rental car. Of course, that's strictly conjecture.

It seems a bit odd that whomever at the resort telephoned the McCanns about getting a sitter just happened to do it on the night of her abduction. Mayhap they wanted to be sure no one would be there?

If this is a pedophile ring I'd imagine its tentacles reach into every nook and cranny and many children are abducted by special order, such as age, hair and eye color, etc, so it wouldn't be beyond the rhealm of possibility to suspect a tip was given about the pretty little blonde girl with the beautiful eyes.

All conjecture based on what I've read. I didn't put it in theories because I don't have a solid theory yet, just brainstorming.

Aftermidnight:

It's strange to me that Van Aesch would have parked his white van right in front of the McCann's apartment, if indeed it was HIS van. Seems a little too obvious. Perhaps he was renting a place close by, and IF he did abduct Madeleine it's possible he, or an accomplice, used a rental car. Of course, that's strictly conjecture.

Well, it is claimed he parked for 10 days near the house of the girl that was found dead.

It seems a bit odd that whomever at the resort telephoned the McCanns about getting a sitter just happened to do it on the night of her abduction. Mayhap they wanted to be sure no one would be there?

That's why I do not buy that the Mc Canns felt they were being "watched" IF that was the case, I want to assume they would not have been so stupid of leaving all those kids by themselves.

A while back I posted somewhere this case may have been a sting gone horribly wrong. I believe that's still a possibility.

Just watch.. now that we are talking about this here... we will soon see it making headlines in the McCann case. Just about everything has else we have discussed here has.
I do think it deserves to be investigated to it's fullest. Sometimes we get lost in the smoke and totally miss the fire.

If Kate thought they were being stalked then that makes the neglect of the children even more egregious IMO.

How many white vans do you suppose are owned or rented in the Algarve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy