GUILTY MI - Daniel Sorensen, 26, beheaded & burned, Northville, 7 Nov 2007

Sad but i cant say I am sad.

Thanks for posting!

Beheaded and burned, but...............:waitasec:

"A cause of death has not been determined."

Is it wrong that i hope they don't try too hard to find the responsible party?

I can't find him on the sex offender registy for either state. Does anyone know what he did?

How does one behead and then burn themselves alive:waitasec:

I think she was kidding.

When I saw the title of this thread, I first thought it was a report from the Middle East. I'm relieved to see we are so much more civilized than the Saudis.

I think she was kidding.

When I saw the title of this thread, I first thought it was a report from the Middle East. I'm relieved to see we are so much more civilized than the Saudis.

I guess I'm just having one of my ditzy moments. It went right over my head.:eek:

I'm sorry Nova, I get your point, but I still can't muster up any sympathy.
I don't condone or encourage this, I just don't feel the same rage I feel when reading about the victims of people like this.

I can't find him on the sex offender registy for either state. Does anyone know what he did?

Found this for MI
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORSearchDetails.aspx?oid=15855837

vRule.jpg
Eyes:BrownRace:WhiteHair:BrownDOB:09/22/1981Height:5' 11 Age:26Weight:255 lbsRegistration Details Last Verification Date: Coming SoonDate of Initial Registration: Coming SoonDate of Registration Expiration: Coming SoonMichigan Public Sex Offender Registry (PSOR)
Known Scars/Marks/Tattoos None Known Alias(es) None
OffenseDescriptionStateConviction DateCourt Name750.520E1A-A Criminal Sexual Conduct - Fourth Degree - Victim Between 13-16MIComing Soon Coming Soon

So he had relations with a person age 13-16 from what i found but I wonder how old he was at the time. he may have been 19 having sex with a 16 year old and while that may be illegal it is not on the same level as him having sex with a 13 year old. Does that make sense/ i am not saying that it was right what he did by any means.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back