Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

She must have to wear hats everywhere she goes because once people see that wide mouth phony fake smile and her humongous bulbous nose & forehead they'll know it's the OCA.

So ridiculous! And why does she always wear long pants in Florida in the summer? I find that so weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She didn't participate -

attachment.php

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 292
Shes on TMZ with the dog disgusting. Where does she get the money to have it groomed? I wonder if she duct tapes the dogs mouth shut if it barks too much. I feel so sorry for the dog although she's had the dog 4 1/2 yrs so dog probably gets better treatment than Caylee ever did from the evil witch.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/14/casey-anthony-with-a-dog/#disqus_thread
753f22ec4d8110f10743b36f849233c2.jpg

It is disgusting that she is smiling like she has no care in the world after what she did. She scares me because she clearly has no conscience. I wonder if she ever thinks of Caylee I very much doubt it.

It is disgusting that she is smiling like she has no care in the world after what she did. She scares me because she clearly has no conscience. I wonder if she ever thinks of Caylee I very much doubt it.

Oh no that's negatisim and such a buzz kill.

Yup. The only way to hurt her is to take away her freedom or keep her from making money.

I cannot believe that Caylee would have been 11-years-old next month. She was just 2-years-old when she was murdered. She never made it to her 3rd Birthday. It still breaks my heart. I think about her often. I have a niece that just turned 11-years-old. I see Caylee in my niece every day because of their age. Everything my own niece has accomplished... all the major milestones... I see Caylee and how much promise she would have had if she had just been given the chance.

I hate Casey...

I wonder if she really owns the dog. She has posed so many times for pictures in the past and then leaked them blaming others for the leak. I would not put it past her to borrow the dog for a posed picture, for money and to see what we think of her. The felon had no patience to potty train her daughter, feed her, play with her....how would she handle a puppy or a dog? She wants no responsibility...just money.

She had a Yorky in that "leaked "video she did early on. SNL made fun of her. [video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/319327[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

her daughter is all over it if you scroll all the way down. makes me want to kinda, just a lot vomit.

her daughter is all over it if you scroll all the way down. makes me want to kinda, just a lot vomit.

Wow that Kissy kissy thing on the pics of people is a little weird considering her dead daughter had a heart sticker on her lips right? Are we sure it's not really her? Cause those snarky remarks sure sound like her.

Really? How do you know this? Seriously just want to know, it looked legit..I was kinda hoping it was the real deal

Read through the whole thing, it's actually obvious once you get into it.

Really? How do you know this? Seriously just want to know, it looked legit..I was kinda hoping it was the real deal
Looks pretty legit to me! Like anyone would take political advice from a murderer. Yeah Casey we get that you're anti-Death Penalty because you were facing it, beyond that now shut your trap! I sure hope you don't vote!!!

That's a troll account.
I agree. Her profile pic is from the rag. When there are only public pics i am skeptical. Plus i cant imagine her being a fan of the "law and order" candidate 😷

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

I agree. Her profile pic is from the rag. When there are only public pics i am skeptical. Plus i cant imagine her being a fan of the "law and order" candidate ��

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Well my take from the account is that she doesn't want to give any freebie photos away..which is why the ones that havent already been bought and paid for have KISSY on them. It actually seems to fit her mind set IMO.

Well my take from the account is that she doesn't want to give any freebie photos away..which is why the ones that havent already been bought and paid for have KISSY on them. It actually seems to fit her mind set IMO.

Or it's just someone trying to get attention for themselves by pretending to be her ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back