Truck Drivers Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Jamie Colby on Fox is reporting that ISP is releasing a statement that Drew Peterson and another white male with salt and pepper hair approached 2 truck drivers at a truck stop and asked them to carry a package to an undisclosed location on October 29th. The drivers said that DP would later pick up the package because the semi would not be able to reach the location where it was to be delivered.

They are asking other drivers who might have been approached to please contact police.

As I understood it, the incident took place at 3:00 a.m. on October 29th.

Could this be the truckstop?

Greater I-55 Truck Stop
510 S Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440 US

And if I am not mistaken, Cassandra's report to LE was at 4:00 A.M.

So dp was still running his "acts" around as a cop to have alibi's, help, etc. to ensure in the following days after Stacy was once declared to be missing, that he was innocent.

He doesn't deserve his initials in capital anymore.

Where was this truck stop located at? Any facts on this on?

WHO was with the children at that hour ?, I am guessing NO ONE!!

Someone needs to call the all night radio talk show program called
www.CoasttoCoastAM.com

IT is a six hour show, and TONS AND TONS of truckers listen to this while on the road. IT is on hundreds and hundreds of local stations all across America.

Wondering IF IF IF any money was paid to any of the truckers???

A little further info from the America's Most Wanted woman still on FoxNews.

The two truckers reported this information today to investigators.
The two men said: "Once you drop the package off, we will go to that location and retrieve it."
Investigators are not revealing the location.

She said the time was about 3:30 A.M.

Since Thomas was already dropped off at home, who could the other chubby, 50ish year old with salt and peppered hair be?

Brother Paul?????

A little further info from the America's Most Wanted woman still on FoxNews.

The two truckers reported this information today to investigators.
The two men said: "Once you drop the package off, we will go to that location and retrieve it."
Investigators are not revealing the location.

She said the time was about 3:30 A.M.

--->>>Wonder exactly where they were to DROP it off? Also wonder WHO would HAVE known where it was to pick up and and and IF IF IF it has been picked up YET?

I sent emails to the program, so possibly could dig up a lead from 'a' trucker about 'something'.

Ol' DP must have a big ol network of 'helpie' people!

Saw his attorney today, still trying to punch his way out of a bag with big holes in it.

Could this be the truckstop?

Greater I-55 Truck Stop
510 S Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440 US

Yes. That is the only truck stop in the immediate area. There's a big circular 55 sign over the truck stop and is 2 blocks from I-55. There's also a restaurant there.

DP made a BIG mistake asking a trucker to transport his "package." I do wonder why in the world it took so long for them to talk, or do you think LE kept it under wraps for so long to confirm it?

Maybe that's where the $25,000 went. For Delivery.

Yes. That is the only truck stop in the immediate area. There's a big circular 55 sign over the truck stop and is 2 blocks from I-55. There's also a restaurant there.

DP made a BIG mistake asking a trucker to transport his "package." I do wonder why in the world it took so long for them to talk, or do you think LE kept it under wraps for so long to confirm it?

--->>>I am thinking that DP's picture showed up once too many times and he was SEEN by the truckers. Also thinking that truckers do not watch much TV, ya think?

Maybe that's where the $25,000 went. For Delivery.

I bet thats where the 25 grand went!!!
He needed the body transported away
they say over at find stacy.com that he
was gone for 3 days. So he probably got
a trucker to deliver the pkg for 25 grand &
told him to keep quiet!!!!!!

Wonder what Brodsky is going to say about this?
Truckers are all habitual liars? He might have a
truck up his arse if he does........

No wonder Drew has been so cocky while everybody concentrated on the blue barrel in water, which was probably a red herring to side track LE all along!!
Oh, he thought he was so smart!

Yeah, the missing chorine barrel. Right, it's missing, but Stacy wasn't in it.

He's been laughing about this all along.

But now, watch out Drew. It's time to start sweating!
LE is on your trail.

We may see a different affect soon, now that news has come out about the package being turned over to
truckers at 3AM on Oct. 29th!

Watch out Drew- now we're getting serious!!

--->>>I am thinking that DP's picture showed up once too many times and he was SEEN by the truckers. Also thinking that truckers do not watch much TV, ya think?

And now we may finally have the reason why ol' slick was donning that bandana right after the case broke!

WHO was with the children at that hour ?, I am guessing NO ONE!!

Someone needs to call the all night radio talk show program called
www.CoasttoCoastAM.com

IT is a six hour show, and TONS AND TONS of truckers listen to this while on the road. IT is on hundreds and hundreds of local stations all across America.

Wondering IF IF IF any money was paid to any of the truckers???

You are so correct about coast to coast. I've listened to them myself on road trips.

WOW!!! Interesting developments indeed. Hopefully, it won't be long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni