WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe, though not 100 percent certain, i think a read in a LE document she was wearing her swimsuit under her clothes. Perhaps another member can verify it for me.

I'm just wondering since they ided the body as female, if that was based on a bra or swimsuit top found on the victim. idk

Just caught the end of the segment on GMA about Lindsey.
Her mother was talking and wiping away tears saying she would never stop searching.
I hope someone will be able to post a copy of it.

Today should be Lindsey's first day of middle school, the 7th grade. I'm thinking of her and her family today, on what should be a happy day. And hoping we have a miracle soon.

I believe, though not 100 percent certain, i think a read in a LE document she was wearing her swimsuit under her clothes. Perhaps another member can verify it for me.

Yes she was wearing a mixed match bikini under her light blue hoodie and jeans.

It seems the "plaid-shirted man" and the "man (with boy)" appearing in the Shell convenience store surveillance video(s) have not yet been identified.

If there was a person who might have been stalking LB using a "white van or SUV" (as indicated in search warrants) I would not expect that person to show their face so casually in public, and especially not in a public business that is most likely to host surveillance cameras.

... and:

I want to comment on the reference in search warrants that reveals LB had reported to her friends that she thought she was being followed by someone in a "white Van or SUV":

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec.
(1pdfpages6 of the first grouping: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9660/0813092540001pdfpages6.jpg)

... it is odd there is no search warrant(s) requesting to obtain names of people living in McCleary who own a "white Van or SUV".

... it is odd there is no search warrant(s) requesting to obtain names of people living in other areas (people who live in those areas from where they might have communicated with LB via Internet) referenced in search warrants who own a "white Van or SUV".

IMO, the brief reference of LB's friends mentioning LB reported she was being followed seem to be given short shrift (in the warrants) and no mention in public reports.

Why?

Does anyone know if Lindsey belonged to any church here in McCleary, youth group, Sunday school?

GMA did a great job....I am hoping the last couple of people in that video get word that they need to be spoken too. Just in case they have that one piece of info that will help us find Lindsey and bring closure to this once and for all. I send that out into the universe with all my hopes and prayers for Lindsey, her family, and all of us.

I don't know if this mapping application has been mentioned before, but it is a good way to get an idea of the area, both what areas hunting and fishing occur but also rivers, roads, etc.

You can load up the default map then make choices of specifics. McCleary is in a northeast corner of Grays Harbor county, south of Mason County, west of Thurston.

Washington state department of fish and wildlife GoHunt interactive mapping

On another note - Straddleline ORV park is closed for unforeseen future.

I don't know if this mapping application has been mentioned before, but it is a good way to get an idea of the area, both what areas hunting and fishing occur but also rivers, roads, etc.

You can load up the default map then make choices of specifics. McCleary is in a northeast corner of Grays Harbor county, south of Mason County, west of Thurston.

:eek:

~~~
Regarding the ORV park, this page explains the reasons for closing - (apparently due to funding and economic reasons)
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/orv/index.asp

Just was going to post it.

I liked the whole video and liked the reenactment...I emailed GMA and thanked them. They covered alot in that short time.

Hoping for some good news. Hoping the people at the gas station comes forwarded. Hoping we find Lindsey.

Thanks for the link. Great to see Lindsey getting some good media coverage again.

Come home soon Lindsey :(

I was so excited this morning when I first logged on from work at 9am EST there were 19 people viewing Lindsey's thread, I thought for sure something was going on as we haven't had that many viewers in a long time.

However this is not the case....yet....

Everyday when I kiss and hug my daughter (who some already know is 12) all I think about is Lindsey, I cannot get this beautiful girl out of my head. She just didn't vanish into thin air. I wish I was privy to all the information LE has.

There was a body found in Cle Elum last week. I think someone here reported it. But, do you remember the DG SW? It talked about DG making a couple of phone calls to a girlfriend in....Cle Elum. And it also mentioned a lapse in the usual cell phone usage of about six hours. I just checked on Yahoo Maps and one way travel time between McCleary and Cle Elum is 2 hours and 26 minutes. Do the math.

I can't find a lot of details. Did they base the fact that it was a woman on just the clothing? The backhoe operator discovered it because he saw some clothing indicationg that it wasn't a really old burial. They removed the body last Thursday and it is now in the possession of the King County Medical Examiner.

Something to think about.

I think of Lindsey often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members