Has any doubt crept in to your 100% guilty belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiance

Reaction score
I was 100% sure Casey was guilty of premeditated murder the day I found this site and read the excellent 31 day calendar.

But, a speck of doubt has entered my mind now, anyone else?

My doubt has come from:

1) Something fishy about GA & LA

2) I don't ascribe to "All Defense Teams are Devils" theories. That affection by the defense team displayed to Casey after the verdict. It was genuine. They honesty believe she didn't murder Caylee. It's like they all know the real truth.

I am now about 80% sure, and it's bugging the heck out of me.

I will say that Casey's reaction did give me pause. She almost seemed so greatful and relieved that they believed her, like she felt that they thought she was a good person as the whole world thought she was evil. She wasn't smug about it.

George and Cindy's reaction though looked like they were shocked and disgusted that she got away with it.

Absolutely no doubt--lost faith in our legal system.

My logic tells me no one else did this.

Not sure how Caylee died but sure it was in her mother's presence. I can never get past the fact that she did not report Caylee missing. The person I saw acting out all throughout this is not the Pollyanna church mouse that was presented in court.

Just wondering if and when some of that jury happens to read and investigate the background in this case, if, any of them will have second thoughts.

I just don't know.

Some crept in when Casey was mouthing things durning the SA closing arguments.

I think she had something to do with it. I think she's not innocent. There are certian actions of ICA that give me a bit of pause.

The only thing I doubt is our legal system.

We have the best legal system in the world. Even so, innocent people (NOT Casey) are convicted everyday. Sometimes, it goes the other way too unfortunately.

If I was on the jury, I'd have no problems sleeping reaching a 1st degree murder verdict with death penalty.

I'm so depressed by the verdict. I read through every document dump 2 yrs ago and believed she is 100% guilty and still do. I'm tired of hearing how she was tried in the media and that the media got it wrong. The media actually had it right! and I ddnt form my opinions because of the talking heads on HLN or NG said she was guilty. It was so obvious from the mountains of evidence against her.

I will say that Casey's reaction did give me pause. She almost seemed so greatful and relieved that they believed her, like she felt that they thought she was a good person as the whole world thought she was evil. She wasn't smug about it.

George and Cindy's reaction though looked like they were shocked and disgusted that she got away with it.

I agree. I think she is the best liar in history. Was she able to convince all those defense people with more lies? Probably, I guess. Say it was a drowning though...why wasn't Casey supplying them with more details of GA's involvement - enough to nail him?

I have no doubt CA knew nothing about what happened...her actions were genuine...but GA's the wildcard.

To me there was enough lack of concrete evidence to convict her of murder 1, but enough available circumstantial evidence leading only to the once-defendant to make me not doubt a lesser felony charge.

My logic tells me no one else did this.

Not sure how Caylee died but sure it was in her mother's presence. I can never get past the fact that she did not report Caylee missing. The person I saw acting out all throughout this is not the Pollyanna church mouse that was presented in court.

Just wondering if and when some of that jury happens to read and investigate the background in this case, if, any of them will have second thoughts.

You are so right...logic says, no one else would have.

I think I now believe the way she acted...not reporting..was for one purpose only - to insure her mom didn't find out. Thus the "timer 55 days" password.

She got away (for now) with murder, 100% guilty. No doubt in my mind at all.

When the verdict was read yesterday, my legs gave out and I crumpled to the floor in horror, anger and grief. I couldn't believe the jurors let Caylee down. They gave Casey Anthony a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card and now I am convinced this sociopath will kill again.

I believe Casey Anthony honed her skills on at least some of the family pets. I believe she chloroformed and duct-taped the mouth and nose of her defenseless young daughter, and then dumped her rotting body in a swamp, to be dismembered and eaten by animals. And then went out to party and live her "beautiful life."

I believe her parents, from the time they picked up the stinking car at the impound lot - knew that Casey Anthony had killed their granddaughter and - instead of fighting for justice for Caylee - they continued their enabling ways, up to and including tampering with a crime scene and then committing perjury on the stand. I think George was finally coming around in the end, but by then it was too late.

You couldn't call me a religious woman, but I do believe in the laws of karma. You reap what you sow. If I recall, all of the members of the OJ defense team were stricken with tragedy or misfortune. The same will happen here.

Yes, all of these people will ride the money train to fame and fortune, but it will be fleeting.

To me there was enough lack of concrete evidence to convict her of murder 1, but enough available circumstantial evidence leading only to the once-defendant to make me not doubt a lesser felony charge.

I was thinking that myself - like murder 2 or something...but then it hit me that regardless of level of intent - you either believed she was murdered or you didn't (or that murder wasn't proven).

I'm
Gonna say this again. I have no idea WHY people have been so quick to jump on it was an accident bandwagon. There is not one shred of proof caylee drowned. So why are some people, even on websleuths are saying this is beyond me. There is no proof caylee was murdered either, but I don't know why in gods name Casey gets the benefit of the doubt. I've read about hundreds of cases similar and most of the time people are ready to slap murderer on the convicted. Is it because she is pretty? Or white? Or young? I dunno, but people who have kids that accidentally drown call the police period. Casey Anthony murdered caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆