Arizona-12 yr old killed by MJ ???

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Believe09 and I were discussing this via tele today...I think this should be looked into....thoughts?

Starr58 said:
I have read here about the possible murder by MJ of a 12 yr old girl in Arizona and some have dismissed this as a threat used by MJ to intimidate his victims.

In the blog I posted earlier, an exerpt from the affidavitt states :

"He calmly explained to (.........) that he had killed another girl, that it also happened in a car, that she was 12 years old. The unknown male further explained that the incident occurred in Arizona about seven years ago, that the other girl bit him, that maybe she didn’t intend to bite him, but she did and consequently he slit her throat."

Since the Rutland incident occured in 1992 the possible murder of the Arizona girl occured in 1985. MJ would have been 19, I think. Does anyone have a record of where MJ has resided through out his life? Could he possibly have been in Arizona in 1985?

You know my first thought went right to Maricopa County Jane Doe. However, she didn't fit the scenario here.

He claimed he killed "an Arizona girl."

We don't know if he meant a girl FROM Ariz. or IN Arizona. Or whether it was just a lie to scare his victim.

You can be sure LE is looking at cases ANYWHERE they know this nutjob has lived/worked/traveled.

This was part of my goal in trying to track the family to see if there were any relatives etc who lived in AZ at that time that he could of been visiting or staying with. Have not found an AZ connection at all yet.

Originally Posted by Starr58
I have read here about the possible murder by MJ of a 12 yr old girl in Arizona and some have dismissed this as a threat used by MJ to intimidate his victims.

In the blog I posted earlier, an exerpt from the affidavitt states :

"He calmly explained to (.........) that he had killed another girl, that it also happened in a car, that she was 12 years old. The unknown male further explained that the incident occurred in Arizona about seven years ago, that the other girl bit him, that maybe she didn’t intend to bite him, but she did and consequently he slit her throat."

Since the Rutland incident occured in 1992 the possible murder of the Arizona girl occured in 1985. MJ would have been 19, I think. Does anyone have a record of where MJ has resided through out his life? Could he possibly have been in Arizona in 1985?

According to the above affidavitt it OCCUR in Arizona

I initially thought it was just a threat too until I read that part of the 1992 affidavit. I think he gave too many details for it to be "just a threat." JMO

when he says 7 years ago my first thought went to the allegations about him and the relative (sister as some have mentioned) he assaulted...
would this have been the same time line....was she about 12 when it all came out?

so maybe part true part fabricated on his part....He obviously faced some allegations with that because it's documented in court records so maybe this "time" was when he considered murdering his victim as to not get in trouble...

I may have the time line wrong so please correct me if so....

at any rate this is definitely something that should be looked into further!!

He claimed he killed "an Arizona girl."

We don't know if he meant a girl FROM Ariz. or IN Arizona. Or whether it was just a lie to scare his victim.

You can be sure LE is looking at cases ANYWHERE they know this nutjob has lived/worked/traveled.

I would hope that LE is looking into cases in Arizona from that time period and not just unsolved cases....could be that someone else was convicted for the crime.

This really might be the ONLY tome MJ has told the truth!

We know he certainly had it in him to murder, so I think he really may have done so in the past.

If Jacques killed a 12 year old years ago, I'm not sure he would have waited all these years to commit murder again. My first thought was he used this as a scare tactic. If he actually killed the twelve year old, then I believe he has probably killed others.

If Jacques killed a 12 year old years ago, I'm not sure he would have waited all these years to commit murder again. My first thought was he used this as a scare tactic. If he actually killed the twelve year old, then I believe he has probably killed others.

ITA.

It's also why imo, I question whether the intention was to KILL Brooke.

All the careful planning & talk of a sex ring & the known CP...

To me, it's more logical that he planned on holding her hostage for a very long time & probably move her out of state as soon as the heat was off.

If he wanted to kill her or anyone else... grab her, drag her into a lonely field, do what you want & then kill her. Chances are it will remain an unsolved abduction.

Why bother with such convoluted plans especially ones that can so easily be traced back to you because now you have to be SURE that too many people who were close to the victim will remain silent after she's dead.

MJ may not have had any connection to AZ other than just driving thru it. my daughter is a truck driver and goes thru AZ a few times a month yet she lives in NJ. it might help to figure out where he worked at that time and the type of job he had, did he travel thru that job and if so where, when.

WOA i just had a brain fart. i looked up to watch without a trace ... looked back down and didnt remember what thread i was on ... and thought MJ meant michael jackson.

some days i get a kick out of myself. days like today when my brain is fried from spending 13 hours applying for jobs is one of them :)

MJ may not have had any connection to AZ other than just driving thru it. my daughter is a truck driver and goes thru AZ a few times a month yet she lives in NJ. it might help to figure out where he worked at that time and the type of job he had, did he travel thru that job and if so where, when.

good thinking

I was just skimming this topic. But did anyone look into the Arizona girl being Mikelle Biggs??? She went missing on her block after the ice cream truck came around. It happend when I was a student at ASU in 98'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back