State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion, but if you are gonna read something off a piece of paper like that, you really should read it by the podium.

Why is he so close to the jurors anyway?

What a weird thing to see.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Cary police accepted gossip as gospel. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Cary police used cunning navigation to avoid people & facts that didn't fit their theory. #coopertrial

NCPD use cunning investigation to avoid people and facts that would not support their theory.
Virtual justice

Please don't bring up Rosemary again. Her theory of Nancy being struck by a car is *over*.

If anyone would like to help by posting highlights of what is being said that would be great.

No missing person investigation? Nancy's body was found 48 hrs after she was reported missing. How far into such an investigation could they have gotten? Hundreds of people searched for her.

Just my opinion, but if you are gonna read something off a piece of paper like that, you really should read it by the podium.

Why is he so close to the jurors anyway?

What a weird thing to see.

They always do in the movies. :floorlaugh:

He points out the most credible sighting of NC was the Food Lion Trainer...no mention of RZ.

Did we hear any testimony about the email synchronization or teleconferenceing among the neighbors?

Does anyone know the age of the eldest child at the time? Because although I too thought she was 4, I thought I'd read in some proceedings, that she was actually 3 1/2 at the time. I'm confused. I think it's obvious kurtz or someone working for him follows this forum closely. MOO

Where's the evidence Brad gave out the password to his WiFi network? Kurtz said they would show that. They didn't.

I agree, they didn't prove she didn't go jogging. Doesn't mean she did, just that they haven't proved she didn't.

Sorry Kurtz Brad never went to any lengths to help in this investigation IMO. Come on.

Never subpoenaed Google to tie the Google search to BC.
Did not check Cisco router lines

This is almost identical to his opening.

RE-RUN!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Kurtz: Police never spoke with Bella Cooper, who was 4 ½ years old. They didn't ask if she had seen her mother. #coopertrial

Mentioning Det. McDreamy and the Blackberry fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie