Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

Casey Anthony has tunnel vision. She does not see how many people she has damaged.

Dual Brain/Double Brain Theory
http://www.julianjaynes.org/related-articles_dualbrain.php

Speculations on the Neurocomputational Foundations of Consciousness
http://philosophyandpsychology.com/?p=1706

The brain is dual. One side of brain is the forest brain that sees the big picture and the other brain is the tree brain that is focus on on minute details. The tree brain causes tunnel vision. It explains why we have bureaucracies, complex rules, bullying, deception, religious fanaticism, terrorism, and genocide. Psychopaths have tree brain as their mindset is tunnel vision.

Casey Anthony has tree brain, which explains why she does not see how much damage she has done. She knows she is doing it, but shuns it as a result of her tunnel vision.
Anthony is very narrow minded and rigid in absence of any pathological paranoia. Narrow minded people are usually very paranoid in nature. I do not think Anthony is paranoid in nature.

I think God tried to show her what happens to trees!
cayleetree.gif

Casey selfish? :what:

Jesus is the only one who can truly help her, and that's IF she wants to change.

Does anybody know if she has uploaded any more videos?

Omg I can't believe the thrill I just got reading that people article.. Hearing she is so upset it's ruined her plans, and that she has gained weight because she does nothing but sit in front of the computer and eats all day!!

Love it! Karma keep coming!

how can one not have money, be unemployed, etc....and be able to move out of country/flordia????? :what::maddening:

how can one not have money, be unemployed, etc....and be able to move out of country/flordia????? :what::maddening:

Exactly! She's also uneducated. She won't be able to move to the EU or the UK. To be able to move there permanently, she'll need to already have a job or be able to prove that she is able to support herself financially. In order for a non-EU citizen to get hired, the employer needs to prove that they were unable to find anyone else in the EU who has the skills needed for the job.

She won't be heading to Ireland, nor will she live la bella vita in Italy. She's a high school dropout who has no work ethic. She's also uncultured and not too bright-I can't imagine her living in a non-English speaking country. I'd love to know where she thinks she's going to go.

Exactly! She's also uneducated. She won't be able to move to the EU or the UK. To be able to move there permanently, she'll need to already have a job or be able to prove that she is able to support herself financially. In order for a non-EU citizen to get hired, the employer needs to prove that they were unable to find anyone else in the EU who has the skills needed for the job.

She won't be heading to Ireland, nor will she live la bella vita in Italy. She's a high school dropout who has no work ethic. She's also uncultured and not too bright-I can't imagine her living in a non-English speaking country. I'd love to know where she thinks she's going to go.

bbm yeah no taco bell here. too bad offender anthony, no EU for you! :floorlaugh:

bbm yeah no taco bell here. too bad offender anthony, no EU for you! :floorlaugh:

So true. Do you at least have that boutique of chic, Old Navy? She said she needed to lose weight, but we all know that she needs to shop.

Yup. A black hole destroys things for good and never comes back, like what Casey Anthony has done. If one is within event horizon, they are safe. One is beyond it, they are screwed and cannot escape it. Even if Anthony dated Joran van der Sloot, OJ Simpson, or Jerry Sandusky, she would destroy them. :crazy: :crazy:
I'd love to fix her up with Joran Van Der Sloot! They'd be a perfect match!!!

She doesn't need any money. She could go on one of those cruises to Bermuda or somewhere with someone else's generosity like the rest of her family did and then just not come back. Then, she can continue to live on whatever she's living on now. It seems to work for her just fine now.

Even EU don't want Anthony. I say send her off to North Korea, Zimbabwe, of Pakistan. At least in Zimbabwe, she will have millions of dollars, money that is worthless. :floorlaugh:

Even EU don't want Anthony. I say send her off to North Korea, Zimbabwe, of Pakistan. At least in Zimbabwe, she will have millions of dollars, money that is worthless. :floorlaugh:

I don't know. The innocent civilians in those countries have suffered enough. How about Antarctica or the emptiest parts of Siberia or the Sahara desert? Somewhere without an internet connection would be ideal, IMO

She needs a new tattoo - La Vida Gorda.....:floorlaugh:

I don't know. The innocent civilians in those countries have suffered enough. How about Antarctica or the emptiest parts of Siberia or the Sahara desert? Somewhere without an internet connection would be ideal, IMO

Even they got standards. Why make them suffer more. Antarctica got penguins and they don't want her. I say send her off to Mars. :floorlaugh:

Even they got standards. Why make them suffer more. Antarctica got penguins and they don't want her. I say send her off to Mars. :floorlaugh:

BBM

That's a very bad idea. Mars may get an atmosphere someday and then things will begin to evolve on the planet. Can you imagine a planet of life forms that evolved from KC's remains. :what: :hills:

BBM

That's a very bad idea. Mars may get an atmosphere someday and then things will begin to evolve on the planet. Can you imagine a planet of life forms that evolved from KC's remains. :what: :hills:

Hmmmmm, your're right. Mars could be colonized one day. Send her off to Mercury. No atmosphere and near the Sun. Or Pluto, always cold, like she is. Pluto does have an atmosphere of methane, but can't imagine life there I hope. While we're at it, we can send off Jerry Sandusky, Joran van der Sloot, Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, and anyone from Al-Qaeda there too. :floorlaugh: :crazy:

hmmm you know, it just occurs to me that FCA spent- what- three years in jail and didn't get fat... The last time she got fat *because of her sedentary lifestyle...* well, we know where that wound up.

Kind of odd, isn't it?

Don't go there - my mind will :burn:

I wondered too - but couldn't bring myself to type it. PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!

Target would work just fine for her also.

---------------
She wouldnt work at Target, thats honest work! she wants money for free!:maddening:. Can someone clear this for me? Can she, as a felon, get a passport? what Country would accept her? She could go to Puerto Rico or Guam. Oh h*!! why not the North Pole?:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back