More Manson Family Victims Found?

I don't think they were moved either. IIRC, the author says that Sharon's blood type was found in the bushes at the front porch. I know it was Sharon's blood that was used by Atkins to write Pig at the front door. It wouldn't be that big of a stretch to see how Sharon's blood could have ended up in the bushes from one of the killers having it all over them. :(

I was just curious if anyone else had heard or read that before.

Here's another Manson question.

In this book, the author says there is the possibility that Sharon and Jay's bodies were moved from the location where they were killed. I believe he said that Manson family members went to Cielo Drive hours after the murders and moved the bodies to the porch (they apparently wanted to hang them up). Then they changed their minds and moved them back. The author says there is blood evidence to support this.

What do you think? Although these people were/are nutjobs, this seems a little far fetched to me. Has anyone ever heard that or read it? I've seen the pictures of the bodies and they look like that's exactly where they were killed. :(

http://www.amazon.com/Sharon-Tate-M...bs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205782365&sr=8-3

Also, this book is being sold for $149. I have it and didn't pay more than $10 bucks for it. Crazy! :crazy:

I think this is the same book I read! I fully believe that Charlie and one or two of the family went back to the house. He admitted that he did in a book that he helped write. That is how the eyeglasses that LE investigated for so long got into the house. It was called "Manson, In His Own Words" or something like that.

For the record, I never said that I personally thought that Charlie was any less responsible for the murders. But, I do think he had an issue with Tex trying to usurp his "headship" in the family. They were definitely in competition. And all the nonsense about Tex being pure as the driven snow before he met Charlie is BS. He was heavy into drugs when he worked for Braniff Airlines in Texas. I just think Tex needs to be looked at for more murders also. Not just Charles Manson.

Yeah judging from the crime scene photos it would appear the position of the bodies,at least to my untrained eye is pretty consistent with the location and the manner in which they were killed as described by their murderers...but Ive heard the stories of them being moved then put back where they were found when they discovered it was impractical to hang them from the porch too...who knows.

Investigation at Death Valley ranch where Charles Manson hid
blank.gif

INDEPENDENCE, Calif. (AP) -- National Park Service officials say the Death Valley ranch where Charles Manson was arrested will be closed for a second time this year to search for possible human remains.

So the actual digging has not yet begun...

So the actual digging has not yet begun...

I read on Cnn last night that they were following the forensic folks around for an exclusive and that the cadaver dog hit on 5 areas, 3 of which turned up soil consistent with the presence of human remains....this actually happened a couple of weeks ago-not that the labs were back, I thought they were digging today....
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/bts.rowlands.manson/index.html

They actually got Tex Watson to respond to questions about it!

Just asking::

Is their ANY proof Manson alone killed anyone? I mean did he actually kill anyone himself that there is actual proof of?

I cannot find anything that states he (himself) murdered anyone. I know he was the leader of the "cult" that killed several but was he an active particiapte in the killings?

Before you all go bonkers on me, I am only asking, not defending.

There was an investigator that said there was a person from the Manson family that left for a time and helped Son of Sam commit at least one of his murders. Anyone know of the name of the person?

There was an investigator that said there was a person from the Manson family that left for a time and helped Son of Sam commit at least one of his murders. Anyone know of the name of the person?

Sam Carr?

apparently susan atkins is now dying of brain cancer. probably caused by all the drugs. oh well, good riddance... she got to live out her life and will probably have a better death than her victims did.
from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Atkins

'During the sentencing phase of the trial, Atkins testified that she stabbed Tate. She candidly stated that she had stabbed Tate because she was "sick of listening to her, pleading and begging, begging and pleading".'

yeah, she's a real asset the human race.

apparently susan atkins is now dying of brain cancer. probably caused by all the drugs. oh well, good riddance... she got to live out her life and will probably have a better death than her victims did.
from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Atkins

'During the sentencing phase of the trial, Atkins testified that she stabbed Tate. She candidly stated that she had stabbed Tate because she was "sick of listening to her, pleading and begging, begging and pleading".'

yeah, she's a real asset the human race.

Checking my sympathy meter for Susan Atkins... nope. Not even a flicker. :furious: Atkins lucked out along with her pals when their dp was reduced to life in prison. Life for their heinous acts should mean life and if hers is ending while in there so be it.

I truly believe that karma will eventually bite most people in the azz.

His name is Bill Mentzer,he wasnt a core member of the Family per se but moved in those circles, occult and criminal in L.A. that the Family moved in and knew them.
He supposedly also was an aqauintance of murder victims Voyteck Frykowski and Shorty Shea.
He alledgedly was involved in the murder of Arlis Perry a college student in california and was a shooter in one of the Son Of Sam murders.
He was also Larry Flynts body guard for a time.
Sort of an occult nut job special guest star so to speak.
He is currently in jail for his involvement in the murder of producer Roy Radin.
For more read Maury Terry's "The Ultimate Evil"

Yeah, sure...blah, blah blah. Where was her "compassion" for her victims? Let her die in a cell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back