F. Lee Bailey: Paper proves OJ Simpson's innocence

From the article:

Bailey was disbarred in Florida in 2001 for mishandling $6 million worth of stock for a client. After reviewing the Florida case, Massachusetts disbarred him two years later.

Imo the above says it all. Sounds like the man may be having some financial problems. I can't imagine why he would put this info out here now.

Also from the article:

In the document, Bailey said the defense was prepared to call four people who never testified — a forensic scientist, an expert on battered women, a blood expert and the person whose possible testimony he says is the most important of the four: a man who might have seen the killers.

BBM. Really? if this were true and CREDIBLE why reveal this more than a decade later when he could have spared his reputation ages ago.

Puhlease! :puke:

From the article:

Bailey was disbarred in Florida in 2001 for mishandling $6 million worth of stock for a client. After reviewing the Florida case, Massachusetts disbarred him two years later.

Imo the above says it all. Sounds like the man may be having some financial problems. I can't imagine why he would put this info out here now.

Also from the article:

In the document, Bailey said the defense was prepared to call four people who never testified — a forensic scientist, an expert on battered women, a blood expert and the person whose possible testimony he says is the most important of the four: a man who might have seen the killers.

BBM. Really? if this were true and CREDIBLE why reveal this more than a decade later when he could have spared his reputation ages ago.

Exactly, why WOULDN'T you call those people during the trial? Or at least make O.J. aware of them? Lame.

From the article:

Also from the article:

If so, then why was he convicted of the very same crime in civil court???:banghead:

Bailey is a sleaze. I would not trust him for a minute.

We should tag this thread so he knows his news is only getting attention in the archives. Nah, he doesn't deserve the celebrity of a tag.

I was honestly surprised he was still alive..... but that's another topic similiar to the Cubs and their making the centurian mark.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell