Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Jury Selection

#BabyGabriel may have been alive, there4 duty to rescue trumps Miranda. #ElizabethJohnson statements she killed him admissable.

Kelly Hessedal‏@kellyhfox10

Scratch that- #elizabethjohnson trial WILL start tomorrow. Opening statement will be heard.

#BabyGabriel daddy Logan McQueary to testify Monday. #ElizabethJohnson

The rest of the motions will be heard on Monday at 8:30am in State v Elizabeth Johnson. Opening Statements go forward tomorrow.

courtpio

Elizabeth Erwin‏@elizabetherwin

#Elizabethjohnson looks like a different person than the woman we first saw nearly 3 yrs ago.

2m MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

The rest of the motions will be heard on Monday at 8:30am in State v Elizabeth Johnson. Opening Statements go forward tomorrow.

2m Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

#BabyGabriel daddy Logan McQueary to testify Monday.

what does Logan convictions have to do with what EJ did to Gabriel :(

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball
#BabyGabriel daddy Logan McQueary to testify Monday. #ElizabethJohnson

Kelly Hessedal‏@kellyhfox10

State wants #elizabethjohnson's roommates criminal record to be sanitized. He served more than a decade for burglary.. Kidnapping..battery.

Why is EJ wearing prison garb? TS was wearing civilian clothes (albeit HORRID ones). I think the DT is going to try make her appear as the poor child in jail who lost her mind and bla bla bla. Good luck.

Why is EJ wearing prison garb? TS was wearing civilian clothes (albeit HORRID ones). I think the DT is going to try make her appear as the poor child in jail who lost her mind and bla bla bla. Good luck.

I think she will be in street clothes for jury.

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

#BabyGabriel 's daddy Logan McQueary sitting on front row. #ElizabethJohnson never looks at him.

what does Logan convictions have to do with what EJ did to Gabriel :(

It didn't make a difference in TS's trial and I doubt it will with this one either.

BTW Ws'ers thanks for the link to the hearing today.
Will it be streamed live from somewhere?

Capture1_zps921d2fc9.png

Capture2_zps0dea5e59.png

Capture3_zpsfd8095a9.png

Capture4_zpsc3f6d280.png

CaptureLogan_zpsc98e6a59.png

Poor Logan -he looks like he's aged 20 years since this all started. I give him so much credit for trying to get on with his life. He's still such a baby - he needs happiness in his life!!!

Looks like she could skip a few lunches. Just sayin.........

Trial to begin Thursday for mom of missing baby Gabriel

PHOENIX (CBS5/AP) -
Opening statements will start a day later than scheduled in the trial of Elizabeth Johnson, the Arizona mother charged with criminal wrongdoing in the disappearance of her child, Gabriel Johnson.

Lawyers in the case were previously scheduled to make opening statements Wednesday, but attorneys will instead start addressing jurors Thursday.

http://www.kpho.com/story/19581519/trial-to-begin-thursday-for-mom-of-missing-baby-gabriel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back