AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember TOS.

Please do not discuss the minor children in an accusatory nature. They are victims of this situation and should be treated as such, unless LE tells us differently.

Please remember that theories and speculation are welcome, but they must be based in reality. ALSO - if you don't happen to agree with a theory, that's fine, BUT don't be condescending or tell those who are kicking the theory around, how to post.

Please be respectful and civil to each other and the MODS - or TOs will be issued. If you have a question about moderation, what is okay to post, or TOS, PM a mod. They will help you. You may always pm me or any of the mods you are comfortable with. We will get an answer for you.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25
Thread #26

Media/Timeline Thread:
AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Doc Dump (No Discussion)

Scanner Threads:
Scanner Thread 1
Scanner Thread 2
Scanner Thread 3
Scanner Thread 4

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
New thread for Isabel:

bringing this over from the last thread: if you have a problem with a post hit the alert button. Do NOT tell others how to post or what to discuss.

I personally believe the Tucson Police Department interviews with four doctors and one office manager at SC's place of work to be truthful. I seriously doubt all five would stand up for SC if there was any possibility of shady work practices on his part, drug use, work theft or federal law violations. This is their career at stake.

Yes, and SC's career is at stake as Littleone48 pointed out in our last thread.
It certainly is a possibility that he will need to continue that career.

JMO

Attachments

• Sergioworkpart1.png
    Sergioworkpart1.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Sergioworkpart2.png
    Sergioworkpart2.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 33
Links to all the documents released so far:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Document Dump (No Discussion)

lionsden.jpg

http://bringisahome.com/

Good evening all.

I haven't read the docs, can anyone tell me if it was mentioned if there were any phonecalls made late that evening, during the night, or early morning from the Celis home?

The absence of any such calls made would be good to know. TIA

I STILL can't get JM out of my head. The fact that there is no mention in the dump just makes me more suspicious, add to the the fact he was obviously a regular in the house that would know the comings and goings of the family and imo had access to come and go as he pleased.

Good evening all.

I haven't read the docs, can anyone tell me if it was mentioned if there were any phonecalls made late that evening, during the night, or early morning from the Celis home?

Hi Micheline,
I don't think there's been anything released about the parents' cells or home phones. IIRC, there were photos taken from one of Isa's uncle's cell phones. Not sure if it was his texts or entire call history ~ but no details at all.

Good evening all.

There was no mention of calls from the home that I am aware of.

I STILL can't get JM out of my head. The fact that there is no mention in the dump just makes me more suspicious, add to the the fact he was obviously a regular in the house that would know the comings and goings of the family and imo had access to come and go as he pleased.

Do we have any idea what criteria is used for what is and is not used to determine what part of LE's investigation is released?

Either I'm so totally confused or some things grew legs today...help. I just think some have 3 different people mixed up as to what, when. where & who. help I mean not to make this the only example I've read & don't mean anything to the posters.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

I know what you mean lol I got dizzy at one stage - and then just gave up following cause there was not gutfeeling kicking in.

New thread for Isabel:

bringing this over from the last thread: if you have a problem with a post hit the alert button. Do NOT tell others how to post or what to discuss.

And remember - a difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Sleuths can speculate and theorize. If you disagree with the subject of the speculation, then move past that part of the discussion. But don't try to stop the flow of ideas and theories from others.

Thanks,

Salem

Either I'm so totally confused or some things grew legs today...help. I just think some have 3 different people mixed up as to what, when. where & who. help I doesn't mean to make this the only example, I've read several & doesn't mean anything towards the posters.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

eta

There are at least two in that post. The guy who lives at apts on Bellevue but wasn't home/was probably in the hoosegow and the white tshirt guy maglighting it through the tunnels who, along with his girlfriend, asked about some search warrant (I think). Who is the third one? If it's not someone with the initials RR or a very drug addicted SC then I'm lost too :floorlaugh:

Do we have any idea what criteria is used for what is and is not used to determine what part of LE's investigation is released?

I just called my PIO here and asked that, his response was it really depends on the department, naturally he hasn't been following this case but said that 550 pages (or there abouts) would be a drop in the ocean of the actual paperwork generated. He actually used an example of a man that went missing here (Daniel Sullivan) and said that the information he gave me for stories (and that is what they wanted out there only - they have their unnamed PIO) could have been given to me in 1000-2000 pages.

A very clear example in this dump is the fact that we know the parents were questioned separately on the 21st - and what did we get on that from the dump? That would run into heaps of pages alone.

My apologies, it's me who's confused I guess. I will not do scanner duty, you get behind.

The guy today has a mom who lived on Bellevue where they searched for an unrelated person to Isa's case.

I just called my PIO here and asked that, his response was it really depends on the department, naturally he hasn't been following this case but said that 550 pages (or there abouts) would be a drop in the ocean of the actual paperwork generated. He actually used an example of a man that went missing here (Daniel Sullivan) and said that the information he gave me for stories (and that is what they wanted out there only - they have their unnamed PIO) could have been given to me in 1000-2000 pages.

A very clear example in this dump is the fact that we know the parents were questioned separately on the 21st - and what did we get on that from the dump? That would run into heaps of pages alone.

What does "PIO" stand for? Thanks!

My apologies, it's me who's confused I guess. I will not do scanner duty, you get behind.

The guy today has a mom who lived on Bellevue where they searched.

What? Will you please elaborate? Which guy today? Tia.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What? Will you please elaborate? Which guy today? Tia.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Can't, what happens in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread. I'll look for the article of Tucson's latest crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10