Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Swedie, me again needing clarification on something. Was MR actually on welfare or OW or whatever its called these days at the time of the crime? Or was that your opinion? I saw the JMO in the post, but you sounded certain so I wasn't sure.

Also was thinking about the lawyer he has. Some think the lawyer is paid for by LAO, others think maybe friends or family are paying for it. Have considered that Derstine might be doing this pro bono? Just a thought. Not that he'd need it but it might make good publicity for him. :moo:

Originally Posted by swedie
MR was on OW/welfare whatever you call it these days, JMO

Why would anyone pay his legal fees when he can get a lawyer at taxpayers expense? It's called legal aid IIRC. I guess if he has working friends and his family works too, I guess they would be contributing also then through their taxes. HTH

looking at the evidence pics from today....

the writing on the 2 notes appear to be the same JMO
-note found in car (link 1 pic 40)
-list for Carol found in house (link 2 pic35)
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599961.html

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599891.html

on second look...not too sure....what do you think?????

I'm still trying to catch up on posts here, but I made the comparison a couple of hours ago and am 100% sure those two notes were written by the same person. I enlarged and enhanced both notes and not just compared the slant and style, but singular letters.

• Look at the "esses" in "Plus" and "oxys", then look at them in "Dave's" and "hassock".
  • Now look at the "y" in "already" and the one in "oxys".
  • Then, look at the "m"s in "computer room" and in "tomorrow" in the small note.

There's more, but that was enough to convince me.

My guess would be that only MR's mother would have written the "Things 4 Carol" note. Only she would have the authority to decide which of her furniture could be donated. IIRC, Dave was her boyfriend. I think if we looked again at what was in CM's house, we might see some of the items on this list. (I will later.)

I can then deduce that the small note in the car was also written by her. Totally agree with the poster that the first line says "you can bring the pants back" (tomorrow too). The Tweets were wrong, I'm so sure of it. There are no drugs referred to there. The "plus give money for Oxys" is clear, though, but could refer to asking MR to pick them up for her - either legally, or illegally.

Something tells me there will be personal testimony to cover this when it's the defence's turn.

MOO

Attachments

• Things4Carol.jpg
    Things4Carol.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 31
  • PantsNote.jpg
    PantsNote.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 33
Originally Posted by swedie
MR was on OW/welfare whatever you call it these days, JMO

Why would anyone pay his legal fees when he can get a lawyer at taxpayers expense? It's called legal aid IIRC. I guess if he has working friends and his family works too, I guess they would be contributing also then through their taxes. HTH

Thanks for the clarification Swedie. :)
It was the way it was worded I think that made me wonder about if it was a fact or an opinion, even though I did see the JMO at the end (just seemed like you were sure of it). Much appreciated. :seeya:

looked like pumas in the video at gas station:twocents:

2 hair dyes
2 knives
2 pumas?????????????????:floorlaugh::twocents:

There were Pumas in TLM closet, Pumas on his feet at the gas station ATM on April 8th (my opinion), new Pumas on May 19th. Also, he has very small feet. JMO.

From the pics of the front passenger side of JW's car, there are bags...looked like someone had been shopping. When he was arrested, he left his car running, window down, $935 in glove box...therefore he wasn't leaving with JW in her car. He was seen carrying bags into JW's car as he got in. Was the note written for or from JW?

There is also a bag from La Senza and Jacob.

The note does look like "bring the pants back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

...hmmmm pants in jacobs bag?, money in glove box

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/04/05/19599961.html#next

pic 40 for the note and pic 91 92 for the bags in JW's car.

To me, it looks like, "bring the percs back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys" JMO

You know I just have to say it....
<modsnip>. Well here is what I see. I see a man who was somehow involved in the kidnapping, murder and the hiding of the body of an 8 year old girl. Whether he is guilty of sexual assualt or not, right now to me, is irrelevant. He was involved in this atrocity and should not see the light of day again. <modsnip> But guess what he was admittidly there which makes him guilty period! We know our law states that if someone dies in the process of a kidnapping, intentional or not, that the person involved is guilty of murder.
<modsnip>Really I hope TM and RS do not read on here because I am embarassed <modsnip>. Yes we are entitled to our own opinions . <modsnip>

I can't believe you'd even joke about that.

MOO

MR looks very happy in the picture while attending the Mysteriously Yours Murder Mystery game. Maybe he won the game?

I'm still trying to catch up on posts here, but I made the comparison a couple of hours ago and am 100% sure those two notes were written by the same person. I enlarged and enhanced both notes and not just compared the slant and style, but singular letters.

• Look at the "esses" in "Plus" and "oxys", then look at them in "Dave's" and "hassock".
  • Then, look at the "m"s in "computer room" and in "tomorrow" in the small note.

My guess would be that only MR's mother would have written the "Things 4 Carol" note. Only she would have the authority to decide which of her furniture could be donated. IIRC, Dave was her boyfriend. I think if we looked again at what was in CM's house, we might see some of the items on this list. (I will later.)

I can then deduce that the small note in the car was also written by her. Totally agree with the poster that the first line says "you can bring the pants back" (tomorrow too). The Tweets were wrong, I'm so sure of it. There are no drugs referred to there. The "plus give money for Oxys" is clear, though, but could refer to asking MR to pick them up for her - either legally, or illegally.

Something tells me there will be personal testimony to cover this when it's the defence's turn.

MOO

Did MTR's mother use Oxy's too? I'm really getting confused :waitasec:

I completely agree. IMO, we just want all the details and we want them now. We are impatient and hate having to wait for what could be 3 months to see what the total picture is. Patience is being tested here, but I think it is important to realize the LE did their job and did it well, making sure not too much was revealed prior to the trial to ensure MR gets a fair trial, also assuring the public that someone won't be walking free due to a mistrial.

Well said Nettie. We've already waited 3 years, what's a few more weeks or months IMHO. We are luck to be getting tweets from the reports. MOO

MOO

This list could be written by MR with his mom telling him what to donate. With it matching JMO the other note in car, I am thinking this note is between JW and MR after seeing the bags at the time of arrest. Pants in Jacob bag, money in glove box. JMO What do you think????

Did MTR's mother use Oxy's too? I'm really getting confused :waitasec:

MR told BA the oxys he was buying from her where for his mother. I'm really starting to doubt that now. I bet MR was dealing, which would explain where he was getting some of his money from. :moo:

MR looks very happy in the picture while attending the Mysteriously Yours Murder Mystery game. Maybe he won the game?

Is it a game that Murder Mystery thing? I thought it was just dinner theater. I have heard they can be quite funny too. But I wonder if participants win prizes? :twocents::fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74