Properties and Residences

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Discuss the various properties owned by or accessible to TK here. Please be sure to provide links to your sources.

Whois information from domain toddkohlhepp.com ties him to 1040 Hunt club lane apt n as early as August 9th, 2006.
Both domains, toddkohlhepp.com and tkarealestate.com resolves to the same IP address, 74.114.167.226
<snip>
Domain ID: 548820119_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-07-12T19:54:03Z
Creation Date: 2006-08-09T15:10:24Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-09T15:10:24Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry

Domain ID: 548820119_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-07-12T19:54:03Z
Creation Date: 2006-08-09T15:10:24Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-09T15:10:24Z
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: todd kohlhepp (1066884729)
Admin Organization: todd kohlhepp
Admin Street: 1040 Hunt club lane apt n
Admin City: spartanburg
Admin State/Province: SC
Admin Postal Code: 29301
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +0.8645748535
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +0.1234
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: tkohlhepp@wrpwa.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry

</snip>

I can't recall where which post this was under- but someone shared Kohlhepp's vehicle ownership. The bmw suv, the smaller bmw, and a motorbike. However, the video of his vehicle being towed from his house shows what appears to be a white Dodge Ram parked adjacent to his garage. I presume this truck also belongs to him. Curious.
https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz/status/794258220478910464/video/1

attachment.php

Attachments

• white truck.jpg
    white truck.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 257
It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.

I can't recall where which post this was under- but someone shared Kohlhepp's vehicle ownership. The bmw suv, the smaller bmw, and a motorbike. However, the video of his vehicle being towed from his house shows what appears to be a white Dodge Ram parked adjacent to his garage. I presume this truck also belongs to him. Curious.
https://twitter.com/MikeAtGvlNwz/status/794258220478910464/video/1

attachment.php

It looks like a utility truck, so most likely belong to someone involved in the investigation. In the photo, one BWM is actively being driven out of the garage, so I think it is a safe bet that the white truck was originally in the driveway, and was then quickly moved to the side to allow TKs cars to be driven out of the garage.

I have to admit I'm surprised that there is someone driving it with the window down and no gloves... or indeed driving it at all.

Why would they not be preserving the inside as possible forensic evidence?

Anyone any thoughts?

2cc9dafea0ca4a3f874a8a79de2d4374.png

43e115232b731a4f0fdd50579ef39efc.png

TK's social media posts of the property.

I considered it may be an investigator, but I thought it is such a familiar way to park, rather than being on the street as I would expect someone who is visiting- backed in and so close to the house it made it seem like it was his vehicle.

I suppose this is appropriate for this section too? Help me out here...because this doesn't seem like a good plan at all to me. We have all these victims with all these unexpected expenses because of his crimes and now he is allowed to transfer assets?
I don't comprehend this at all. Completely baffling.
[FONT=&quot]"A undisclosed amount of Kohlhepp&#8217;s money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said. "I didn&#8217;t have a problem with that. &#8230; We haven&#8217;t seized any of that (money). It&#8217;s his until the court proceedings,&#8221; Wright said."-

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

[/FONT]

I havent seen anyone mention the half buried structure visible in the phto of tK in the orange jumpsuit. Does anyone know what it Is?

Screenshot_2016-11-06-05-53-49.jpgScreenshot_2016-11-06-05-52-49.jpg

I havent seen anyone mention the half buried structure visible in the phto of tK in the orange jumpsuit. Does anyone know what it Is?

Not sure what you mean by half buried? Looks like fencing and tree trunks to me...?

If you look at the zoomed out pic, whatever it is is as tall as TK at least, it looks like some sort of structure or possible an entrance to something underground with a gated front closure. To me it looks like it may have been completely covered over with bramble, which was recently removed, as the covering on the gated/door part does not appear to have grown over organically/naturally. I could be wrong, but that structure or whatever jumped out at me when I first saw that photo. It also could be several metal animal cages stacked up. Because it is in smaller sections and limited to that one spot, I don't see it being a part of the exterior fencing, and the location when viewed from google maps places it in the very center of the property, no where near the fencing.

Not sure what you mean by half buried? Looks like fencing and tree trunks to me...?

Here is a (very sloppy sorry) outline of what I am seeing:

attachment.php

Attachments

• structure.JPG
    structure.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 176
2cc9dafea0ca4a3f874a8a79de2d4374.png

43e115232b731a4f0fdd50579ef39efc.png

TK's social media posts of the property.

The car was buried in a ravine :-(

And I would need to see a side-by-side comparison, but doesn't that pull out look like where they found the body that we saw the overhead aerial shot with Black and Yellow tarp - the pull-out area being the part where the yellow tarp was?

Here is a (very sloppy sorry) outline of what I am seeing:

attachment.php

I can see what you're seeing, but I think you're shortening the fencing with whatever that box is in the foreground. If you look to the right of the box, you can see the fencing does extend further than you've put your boundary box.

c12f6cd49e01dc1c52689e4c83fd2d43.png

Hope that shows what I mean too! I think it's one of those things that once you see it.....! [emoji4]

I can kind of see what you mean, but in my mind it looks like a boxed in structure with solid side/back walls and a wired/gated front in several sections. Almost like going to an animal shelter, picture a bunch of metal boxes with gated fronts stacked up together.

FWIW, not saying it isn't or couldn't be fencing, but the cross sections in the photo do not match the type of fencing used elsewhere on the property. Also there is no reason to be seeing fencing in that area on the property and it is not visible in any other photos, which you would think it would be if it extended beyond that spot.

In the property photo below, the red outline is his parcel/lot. The yellow is the garage structure. The blue is the green shed/shipping container where they are standing in the photo. This location is no where near any fencing visible in any other photos of the property. The pink in the zoomed in photo is where whatever that structure is, is located.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3A186BA000000578-3908136-image-a-8_1478377114883.jpg
    3A186BA000000578-3908136-image-a-8_1478377114883.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 143
  • property.JPG
    property.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 150
  • property 2.JPG
    property 2.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 148
To me it looks more like something similar to these, stacked 2 high. These are dog kennels BTW.

attachment.php

Here is a quick and dirty photoshop of the configuration I see:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I can see what you're seeing, but I think you're shortening the fencing with whatever that box is in the foreground. If you look to the right of the box, you can see the fencing does extend further than you've put your boundary box.

c12f6cd49e01dc1c52689e4c83fd2d43.png

Hope that shows what I mean too! I think it's one of those things that once you see it.....! [emoji4]

If you go back to the aerial photos of the back of the garage building, you can see those same "fence pieces/panels" used on a structure there. I'll try to find the link. I just assumed those in this photo was just a pile of leftover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was a "member" of a community animal rescue FB page, who has since removed his name from their FB site. It was on their thread that I learned he was suppose to have goats on this property, and cats. But if the "bear traps" information is true --- no way he has free range goats currently on the entire property. That being said, if those are parts of pens it may be why they are stacked there..

He was a "member" of a community animal rescue FB page, who has since removed his name from their FB site. It was on their thread that I learned he was suppose to have goats on this property, and cats. But if the "bear traps" information is true --- no way he has free range goats currently on the entire property. That being said, if those are parts of pens it may be why they are stacked there..

On some of the live video feeds from yesterday on Fox Carolina News fb page there were goats running around on the property. At last nights press conference the sheriff asked for animal control and local farmers to contact him about getting the goats and feral cats off the property. I think you make a good point about bear traps and goats not mixing unless he had the goats restricted to only part of his property. Perhaps he only TOLD the neighbor he had bear traps on the property to try to keep the locals off his land. IDK.

Also, for what it is worth, in regards to this structure everyone is seeing through the trees, I wonder if it could be solar panels stacked? From an aerial photo somewhere I saw what looked like solar panels on the garage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back