Sagging Pants Now Banned in Florida Schools

I see legal aid getting involved in this one.

I remember the controversy in the 70's over long hair on males. A lot of schools banned it. But making it a law? They didn't go that far.

I see legal aid getting involved in this one.

I remember the controversy in the 70's over long hair on males. A lot of schools banned it. But making it a law? They didn't go that far.

We have some really strange laws that stick down here....
And other really good laws that don't...

Kids are still doing this? I haven't seen much of it in San Diego this year (thank goodness). In fact, the kids in middle school are now into skinny jeans (equally as unattractive). But thank goodness I don't have to look at butt cracks anymore!

Maybe this phase will pass in Florida too!

Mel

The scary part is watching them try to run to catch there bus or when they have a fire alarm go off....

It is hazardous to them... they might fall...

I dont care what it is YAY !!!! for Florida ! I sooooo can't stand that carp, ugh ! My son walks around like that and I get all over him. I tell him he looks like he just took a huge s**t in his pant's and to pull them up. He has learned to pull them up around me and I threaten to email his teachers to find out if he is doing it at school to.

I mean how stupid do you really want to look :waitasec:

baggypants_0330_1_480x360.jpg

Kids are still doing this? I haven't seen much of it in San Diego this year (thank goodness). In fact, the kids in middle school are now into skinny jeans (equally as unattractive). But thank goodness I don't have to look at butt cracks anymore!

Maybe this phase will pass in Florida too!

Mel

Definitely equally as unattractive!
With the Justin Beiber hair and tight skinny jeans it's sometimes hard to tell if someone is a boy or girl, lol.

My nephew recently got into the skinny jean look as it has migrated into the hiphop world. The worst part of that is they are sagging their skinny jeans now too. :loser:

Ugh, I HATE those skinny jeans. Looks horrible! My cousin wears them but at least she wears her hair long enough to know she's a girl. lol. Thank God my son is only 7. There better be a better fashion trend around by the time he becomes a teenager. I was a teenager around 1998-2002. That was a good time. The biggest trend was flare jeans and preppy polo shirts. Most people were beyond the sagging jeans thing by then.

I dont care what it is YAY !!!! for Florida ! I sooooo can't stand that carp, ugh ! My son walks around like that and I get all over him. I tell him he looks like he just took a huge s**t in his pant's and to pull them up. He has learned to pull them up around me and I threaten to email his teachers to find out if he is doing it at school to.

I mean how stupid do you really want to look :waitasec:

baggypants_0330_1_480x360.jpg

Yikes...share this with him: Note: link has obscene language but it's a solid reference for this fashion:

From the Urban Dictionary:
Sagging
"...Originally, this was a prison thing that signified that you were another prisoner's property, ie b*tch. Punks were forced to wear their pants this way so it would be easier for their masters to pull their pants down and [****] them."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sagging

So sad we have to make a law to tell people to pull their da*mn pants up!

I keep waiting for this phase to pass but alas, how many years have these idiots been dressing this way?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back