Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Dowd - John Deere Yeller

Can't link the video on an iPhone with cold fingers

I wonder if NBC had flings through his marriage

Yeah I wondered the same, there is a pic of the BC parents and the way she holds him around the neck is real clingy.

I cant post it as I am on ipad, but it was a profile pic of theirs n facebook.

I've been reading with great fascination since early threads but have missed a few pages here and there so apologies if going over old ground. Have we heard anything about clothes GBC was wearing the night/morning of? Surely if blood was found in the car, there might also be blood on his clothes or shoes? He was pretty sure of what Allson was wearing when she "went missing" so can only assume he also knew exactly what he was wearing hat night? MOO

I expect he was wearing a white shirt with pink pinstripes, black pants, craaaaazy socks and black shoes topped off with a mustard corporate jacket and a few medals.

Yeah I wondered the same, there is a pic of the BC parents and the way she holds him around the neck is real clingy.

I cant post it as I am on ipad, but it was a profile pic of theirs n facebook.

I thought the same thing !!
Just something about her (probably brought on by the granny pash) ......

This is MOO.

I expect he was wearing a white shirt with pink pinstripes, black pants, craaaaazy socks and black shoes topped off with a mustard corporate jacket and a few medals.

Yep his medals for bravery integrity and all round nice bloke. :rocker:

I've been reading with great fascination since early threads but have missed a few pages here and there so apologies if going over old ground. Have we heard anything about clothes GBC was wearing the night/morning of? Surely if blood was found in the car, there might also be blood on his clothes or shoes? He was pretty sure of what Allson was wearing when she "went missing" so can only assume he also knew exactly what he was wearing hat night? MOO

Good thinking! Surely it would be S.O.P for police to take those? I hope so!

Anyone got anything real?

Wish we had some meat, facts, getting bored of the soup.

Sorry if this offends some but seriously Squiz, do not explain yourself again.

If people want to believe what you said then they do , if you don't then that's their choice to disagree.
What I am trying to say is that you DO NOT have to try and convince anyone anymore.

I have no idea why I am protective of you but I just feel like sticking up for you. It's my own little leave squiz alone fan club : )
Originally posted by Curisousasacat

Curious - I was also protective of Squizzey when he first posted and even went so far as to pm him about stating too much info which could have compromised him.
So you are not alone in that arena.

I recently posted about the time of the person being at the bus stop changing - which I find confusing.

If anyone here posted one thing one day then an important fact such as a time was changed to something else on another day, it would create confusion here and people would ask questions.

I am not sure if your post was indirectly directed at what I was asking but as far as I am concerned, the times have changed and quite considerably - by hours; originally 11.30pm to the wee hours of the morning.

MOO

That may explain the extramarital activities too in the sense he's been trying to recoup the affection and attention he missed.

Exactly. Requires no conscience :)

Hello Pulp...what have you been verified as....cannot see you on the list yet buddy, so are you 'someone who is verified'.........

Originally posted by Curisousasacat

Curious - I was also protective of Squizzey when he first posted and even went so far as to pm him about stating too much info which could have compromised him.
So you are not alone in that arena.

I recently posted about the time of the person being at the bus stop changing - which I find confusing.

If anyone here posted one thing one day then an important fact such as a time was changed to something else on another day, it would create confusion here and people would ask questions.

I am not sure if your post was indirectly directed at what I was asking but as far as I am concerned, the times have changed and quite considerably - by hours; originally 11.30pm to the wee hours of the morning.

MOO

Hey mani, Sorry, I knew there was one of 'us" that questioned the Squiz.
My point was that he has said what he knows but we keep pestering him about it. I must admit I did raise my eyebrows at the different times stated but I think the witness that Squiz knows so well would be in a bit of trouble for mentioning the time.
Just another piece of this confusing puzzle.

Some more spooky similarities in the Rayney case-

Mr Agius said Rayney had also lost $46,800 in one year gambling on anything from volleyball to the Logies and reality television show Dancing On Ice.

The prosecution alleges Ms Rayney believed her husband had a big secret and she was going to use information she had against him to keep custody of their children and their home after their divorce.

Snipped

The prosecution said Ms Rayney suffered fatal head, spinal and neck injuries before being dragged by the arms and feet to the back seat of her car and then being buried at Kings Park.

During the move, her bra collected soil, her hair picked up seed pods and fragments of paint in red brick dust particles were collected in scratches on her boots which provided "traces to indicate where she had been".

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8500636/soil-seeds-figure-in-rayney-murder-trial

I feel we will be reading a similar news article. Oh in about 2-3 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire