Reward

BethAnn777

Not well-known, just the way I like it.
Reaction score
Was there ever a reward offered for information? Wondering if there is someone out there willing to talk, if they were paid to do so. Somebody somewhere has to have heard a confession from D or D or some other individual.

Was there ever a reward offered for information? Wondering if there is someone out there willing to talk, if they were paid to do so. Somebody somewhere has to have heard a confession from D or D or some other individual.

I don't believe that Darlie ever has, or ever will, confess to anyone. i don't think she ever even confessed to Darin, although I cannot believe he did not figure it out and probably pretty quickly.

As far as Darin stating that he knows she is guilty, I am not holding my breath. I assume he doesnt' want to go up against the crazy Darlie-ites particularly since last I heard his own mother was an active member.

OTOH, almost everyone has a price. I wonder what would happen if someone offered him a book deal or if Dr Phil was willing to give him a big pay-off like he did with the Anthony's if he would spill.

I think you are right that Darlie probably has never told a soul. As for Darin, I don't think he would ever officially tell anything, but I wonder if he has ever confided in a friend or girlfriend? Even if Darin had any involvement whatsoever (which I don't think he did) he would likely never admit it because then he could be tried for Devon's murder.

I think the biggest mystery in this case is why Darin stood by Darlie when he has to know she did it. It's just so obvious and it makes him look guilty even though he isn't. The 911 tape clearly shows Darlie explaining to him what happened when he first came downstairs and found her on the phone. She even promises him she didn't do it. They couldn't have staged that. Besides, if you are going to conspire to kill your kids you can do it in a lot easier, less violent way.

They fought that night and her maniacal-diet pill anger was really aimed at him, IMO. She even threw him under the bus in one of her jailhouse interviews years ago when someone asked her if she thought Darin was involved and she paused dramatically before saying no.

I think the biggest mystery in this case is why Darin stood by Darlie when he has to know she did it. It's just so obvious and it makes him look guilty even though he isn't. The 911 tape clearly shows Darlie explaining to him what happened when he first came downstairs and found her on the phone. She even promises him she didn't do it. They couldn't have staged that. Besides, if you are going to conspire to kill your kids you can do it in a lot easier, less violent way.

They fought that night and her maniacal-diet pill anger was really aimed at him, IMO. She even threw him under the bus in one of her jailhouse interviews years ago when someone asked her if she thought Darin was involved and she paused dramatically before saying no.

Very goods points you make. I saw that interview too. Do you think if Darlie had known that she would have been convicted and sentenced to death that she would have played up the " if I did it I don't remember it" angle along with depression and the diet pills as major contributors to her traumatic amnesia story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back