Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been stated that this location is only 5 miles from where MH was found. Wonder if thats true?

Yes, assuming the body is where they closed the road, I would say 5 miles is right. I wrote earlier (but who can keep track) that I believe it is about a 10 minute drive from this location to Anchorage.

Yes, assuming the body is where they closed the road, I would say 5 miles is right. I wrote earlier (but who can keep track) that I believe it is about a 10 minute drive from this location to Anchorage.

depending which way you go... walnut creek to anchorage is not that far... maybe 5 minutes

'Prayers from north GA'.. Just walked in from the 7th annual Ella's Run in memory of Meredith Hope Emerson(abducted Blood Mtn, GA -01/01/2008) and saw the news. Everyone there was talking about the Hannah Graham abduction & Morgan Harrington abduction/murder...
Tragic...but it is the not knowing that is the worst for the families...jmo

'Stay Strong' - by Heather Cohen
https://soundcloud.com/musictykoon/stay-strong

Walnut Creek Park is 11 mi from Downtown Mall where #HannahGraham was last seen. WCP is 5 mi from Anchorage Farm
Wow!Hard to believe.

Do you have a link?
Thx

Oh, sorry I meant the one Bessie created. But she just answered my question above. I wasn't sure when we all moved over to that one and off this one. 5 minutes I guess and then she'll close this one.

I have been following this story closely with all of you but this is my first post. Of all the news, blogs etc. by far this particular thread has always been the most accurate with very useful discussions in this case. I hope the following information to be shared with us in the Press Conference will bring home some answers, not only for all of us WS' ers but her family and friends.

And hard for his friends and family, too, if this ends up being what it seems.

I hope everyone with a connection in whatever manner finds strength and peace and turns this into something positive and good.

And I'll say it again, these girls are heroes.

me too
it's awful, isn't it?

I didn't realize you were verified now! Hugs to you and your family. I'm sure your family members will have a hard time if this is Hannah that was found, not knowing what to believe about JM.

I'm sorry for you both, and Gilamon :( I can't imagine what it is like for y'all to be so close to this :(

Thanks. Way too close too home. Not only where it happened and where she was found (we assume) but also all the people in my world that know and knew JLM. Incredibly heartbreaking and scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288